Witches plan to cast hex on Trump

The elite are going to try to use crowd-sourced energy to psychically attack our president. I know some of you guys don't take this sort of thing seriously, but for those that do, we should figure out some way to counter this. We tapped into some strong energy election night, I felt it. We have to do it again.

>someecards.com/news/weird-news/witches-donald-trump-spell-curse-hex-ritual/

Other urls found in this thread:

neopagan.net/AT_Laws.html
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
deathandtaxesmag.com/276019/mexican-warlock-predicts-doom-for-donald-trump/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ubmht/synchronized_mass_meditationprayer_for_arrests_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're fucking damn tootin we believe in magic. Our digits will protect the God Emperor, if Moloch couldn't defeat Kek, what makes them think some hags can?

I know that this is a joke, but seriously don't try to do witchcraft. It's a sin and even though it's not real it's still an evil thing to do so don't even bother trying unless you are just an idiot.

We have our own warlock.

One of the tragedies is that so many people are going to get in over their heads with this - they won't understand the contract they're signing by participating in this.

>Here's how to join them

Your evil powers are no match for the powers of the light!

>what makes them think some hags can?
Don't underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers

True. We must pray for him, though.

jej

Please just stop talking about this. It's not even real so just give up.

Trump;"I'm rubber, you're glue . Whatever you throw at me bounces off and sticks to you."

Canadian Shaman here. The real problem for them is a basic principle in witchcraft - if you use witchcraft to invoke harm, it comes back on you threefold. Only the most grudge bearing witch is thus willing to apply a curse like this.

It doesn't matter anyways - I'll be shielding the teflon Don on that date regardless.

Bitches, please

Magic has not and will not be empirically proven to be real

Hey look I found this mystic tome of majik we can use to smite drumpf!

Some people are going to actually try to do this, and it is the intent that will generate energy for their cause.

Yeah, most of the idiots who are going to try this aren't aware of the threefold law. Blessed be.

IT WILL NOT WORK SO DON'T BOTHER.

There is no reason to even try magick. It is not real and never will be so stop treating it like it's a real thing. Even if it was real, it's evil so don't even try it.

Hey, North American sorcerer here. Staying out of it because of my low constitution score.

Why are you so bothered about this? Why do you care so much what I think about this subject? You've made your stance clear, now move on.

It's just the fact that EVEN THOUGH IT'S CLEARLY A JOKE, people sometimes take it seriously. I'm just saying don't ever try to do this kind of witchcraft, because it would never work, and even if it did you would go to HELL so don't try it.

You're acting as if I'm going to participate in the ritual I'm trying to warn against...

You must make magical hand gesture to counteract the hex. Crowley teached the V-sign to Churchill during WWII to counter the solar forces of Swastika and Rising Sun (Japan)

Trump uses the OK sign so build something around that

this
first of all, Trump obviously has some powerful juju on his side. Chances are looking good that's he's actually a divinely ordained God-Emperor
secondly, I bet these witches don't hold a candle to meme magic

Even if you did it wouldn't work so there's no point.

>won't work no point
>YOU WILL GO TO HELL

what

REQUIRED READING ON THE TOPIC OF MAGIC, MEME MAGIC OR OTHERWISE
neopagan.net/AT_Laws.html

KEK will win.

She looks like she smeared cum in her hair and lit a fire in one of Jeb's guac bowls

I'll give a better version of what I said in another thread.

Witches are, by definition, sexist. To get to the point of being a witch, you've either bought into society's stereotypes of witchdom or bought into Earth Mother schools of thought. Both of these immediately exclude the concept of a male spellcaster being a common thing. Because of this, witches are vulnerable.

Any time they cast a public spell, they are opening themselves up to retribution. Five minutes listening to paranormal radio will teach you that the key to redirecting any curse is simply to acknowledge that you are cursed, and, ideally, to identify the source. To hedge their best, community casting are often protected with defensive spells. These spells are designed to keep vindictive witches from interfering.

They are NOT designed to interfere with seminal magic, because 99% percent of people that buy into witchdom don't accept that men have any real magical power.

What does this mean for us? If you fap and think about their spell failing or backfiring as you finish or shortly after, your innate seminal magic will cut right through.

tl;dr jizz to save Trump

Witness my get. It shall protect Trump.

/Ourplan/

Bokros is a retard and if you believe he has any influence in Hungary youre a moron.

He's just idolizing western europe and he always brags about his 'english colleagues'.

What he meant by this was probably "Oooh I would do literally anything to suck on David Cameron's balls oh yes daddy give me the cummies"

>implying they can break the memetic barrier he has

>don't underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers
and what happens when they vote?
[insert opposite part] gets elected

Don't worry, friends. I have enough power to protect Trump even with just my passive magic.

1 prayer from 1 Christian to Jesus will suffice
, worshipping the devil doesn't work.

Religious supporters of Trump should pray for his well being.

Kek confirms. Someone call styx and tell him to prepare a counterspell or whatever.

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc

He better watch out.

I cast Arcane Barrier of Protection.

That must be why all those powerful billionarie royalty types use it then

welp, we all know how well that's worked...
deathandtaxesmag.com/276019/mexican-warlock-predicts-doom-for-donald-trump/

Kek will fall

Shadilay

TFW you're already generations ahead of newage lesbian hexes with the power of meme magic

Pepe died before

First Mexican Warlocks, now Witches?

Drumpf is over.

Kek confirms this "attack" will be blocked harder than pic related.

Kek is going to reverse the curse back at these witch bitches

... is He among us ... ?

thats evoking a massive amount of negative karma it will only backfire on them if they believe in their own bullshit.

christ is on the side of trump

they have already lost following the occultic black magic

yet they double down instead of asking forgiveness

Oh fug :D chegged

Delete that picc

why did you even fucking make this? its unreadable.

no u

Styx, we summon thee in the name of Kek. Protect us from these charlatans with your weird occult shit from those videos I always skip. Check these sick digits.

WE MUST CAST A PEPE PROTECTION SPELL

Kek.

you reap what you sow

Why do I get the feeling you are trying reverse psychology here. I think you are low-key appealing to the rebellious side of some people by telling them not to do it(It won't work), with a hint of doubt in your dismissal.(you'll go to hell)

I think you expect people who are open to it to reason, "If a punishment exists for it; there must be something there. I'll go check it out..."

Question: Are you a demonic shill?

and this is how Slanesh is born

Styx must teach us all the spell in a video everyone skips

>tried satanic ritual
>tried succubus ritual
>read shit about dark magic

Nothing worked. Ever.
It works on weak-minded that are easily manipulated.

Most of it is auto-suggestion/placebo effect and the rest requires hypnogogic state which is hilarious since you're basically daydreaming and your brain makes up all the bullshit.

Grow up, faggots.

kek threads to counteract their shit and make it backfire.

donald trump will soon revive actual witch hunts

>Simple sex majick with basic imagery techniques
>on the same levels as torture and pedo shit that a god of pleasures requires
uh no.
Intent is real.

He's too busy eating MREs to try get out of hungry skelly mode.

You assume that you have the capacity to perceive anything you summoned or let in.

>Release your gnostic powers so that Trump opens up to attack.

Nice try bitch get back to Tumblr.

I'd perform the abromelon for shits and giggles but I don't have that kind of time or wake up that early. Where the hell can you get holy water just to take either?

Confirmed for wall of mirror any curse will simple be implicated back on those who do it

good catch missed my own digits

>I bet these witches don't hold a candle to meme magic
Witches and warlocks are secondary to the power taught by Christ himself.

Bokros is not Jewish, he's just plain retard.

It's actually quite funny. But it's also sad. Let's face it.

Meme Magic comes from God you know. Kek is a manifestation of the human conscious attempting to comprehend God's plan. This is why we view it as chaos.

Order from Chaos if you will.

the truth is there is no chaos, just an organization method we cannot comprehend.

Like imagine a library was arranged by sum of the angles of the letters of the title of the book as written in ancient Sumerian.

Throwing digits in to protect trump

this

No, I assume I'm intelligent enough to see through the magic jewry and their little money market there.

>Soros is getting desperate...sips bourbon.

>Don't underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers
Their large numbers can't compare with our rare digits.

I'm going to use TILTOWAIT on their asses as they try their puny magic.

These fat wanna-be pagans have no chance against Trump. He is literally chosen by Christ to offer America a last chance at redemption. If they think their satanic invocations will find any purchase in the armor of the Blood of the Lamb, they are in for a rude awakening.

You can pray for Trump, but we should also pray for these poor lost souls, that they repent and turn from their path to damnation.

In Jux Sanct
Rel Sanc
Flam Sanc
Uus Sanct

Ask /x/ for help, not here

>The Mexican warlock failed to take Trump down. Now he's bringing backup.

never thought id believe in magic

but after seeing what iv seen in the last year this shit is real ass fuck

>enemy meme magicks

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ubmht/synchronized_mass_meditationprayer_for_arrests_of/

This is why theyve chosen the 24th, 1 day before this....

/thread

>Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
>Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

send the witch hunters. round them up, torture them, burn them alive, kill everyone who plotted with them. Burn down their homes and purge their entire towns, friends and family.

Kek has spoken

Warlock here, I live in Topeka KS, (66605) and my cabal will protect Trump. Some old fat hag's can't compete with us. We'll kidnap some nigger kid and sacrifice it.

>Witches plan to cast hex on Trump

trump rolled a nat-20 for his counter-hex check though