Sargon on Milo

Sargon on Milo

youtube.com/watch?v=KP7vi9oLk54

Spread the truth, Milo dindu nuffin. Don't let shareblue and libs divide us. Our /whistleblower/ is featured.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791
advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.u6sydpevv
nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

bump/

nydailynews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-defended-statutory-rape-1998-article-1.2979791

advocate.com/commentary/2017/2/22/bill-maher-still-doesnt-get-it

good post OP, I got your bumps

this guy was a shitty tech journalist a few years ago you guys are fucking stupid

in all seriousness how can you not see a fucking con at this point

thanks for the bump.

true, the smear campaign was obvious when it came out, but this is the best time to spread truth while share blue is sleeping.

Deviant faggots have no place on the right. Sorry newfags but your cult of personality leader got BTFO by his own disgusting lifestyle

Let's just cut to the chase because there are so many milo threads.

WILL THIS SLOW HIM DOWN?

Not by a cunt hair.

WILL THIS RUIN HIS BOOK?

No. That shit will fly off the shelves.

IS HE A DANGEROUS FAGGOT?

Only if you're an identity politics driven hack.

The media goes after Jontron, Pewdiepie, and Milo in the same 30 days?

They're grabbing the ledge, now we get to be Scar.

how badly do you want this milo's cock in your butthole?

Yup.

Why are you so attached to a gay Jew who's never added anything to the right?

Let me guess, you're just obsessed with opposing political correctness for its own sake with out caring about issues deemed politically incorrect.

Guess what, opposing gays and Jews is about the most politically incorrect things you can say, but I bet that's beyond the pale for you

Soooorry shareblue but your disguuuusting language is so distinct you can't even pretend to be us without revealing yourself with every other word

the left media is dying, this smear campaigns they've been launching are back firing. Sup Forums was filled with anti-milo threads earlier made by shareblue shills, it's the best time to post this while all shills are gone.

pretty bad, desu senpai.

No, you're projecting.

What?

I will never understand why Sup Forums loves this ridiculous faggot but dislikes Ben Shapiro. Ben's commentary is better in every way and he doesn't go out of his way to remind you that he enjoys sucking nigger cocks at every opportunity.

Do they pay you overtime to shill this late?

Stop listening to shills m8
Shapiro is fine
Milo is fine
none of them speak for us
they just elicit many luls because they own leftists consistently
don't tie your identity to them = you don't get sucked into this kind of bullshit

Ben was okay, but right now Milo was attacked, so what's your point?

How am I projecting? I don't give a fuck about political correctness. I care about issues. I care about disgusting deviants hijacking and monetizing organic movements. I care about disgusting deviants tar brushing our movement when his abhorrent lifestyle is exposed

First part of the sentence was a parody on the language you use. You are so bad at pretending to be us that your language reveals you multiple times per each sentence.

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc

You are late to the party, or a leftist shill

The current flavour of the hour is the fact that takei and maher are sinking ships, casualties of the smear campaign

>look out how objective my pov is
>proceed with identity politics.

you're not fooling me.

They're both Jewish con men gatekeepers. One is just more disgusting than the other.

he didn't say anything all that outrageous

but I've always hated that faggot kike

so i don't give a fuck either way

Anyone that speaks out against the left will be attacked. It's just his turn. Often Milo goes out of his way to be as abrasive as possible, even when it's completely unnecessary. He brought it on himself.

He did not say that crazy of a thing but he is still a faggot who have been harping on nothing but the low hanging fruit of feminism since GamerGate

Same with Sargon

You're right, I'm not one of you and I have no idea who you're talking about. I've been here since /new and have seen you retarded newfag /pol kids latch onto every cult of personality con man/woman and e celeb that claims to be on the right or against political correctness.

You have no ideology besides being against political correctness, yet you champion the most politically correct things possible

Can I just say it's hilarious watching all these people try and defend Milo, after MONTHS of hearing how Pizzagate participants were the most disgusting human beings ever?

It was clear before, but it is even more clear now; these people don't care about pedophilia, or the safety of the children, they simply care about taking down their political opponents. This whole thing is hilarious and disgusting.

But he said those things

Because "pizzagate" is a retarded Sup Forums meme that no one cares about or takes seriously.

that's fine and dandy, as long as you know what's up.

I don't think so, the video that in question is not him defending pedophilia, it's just him trying to get away from lawsuits for slander, if he actually named them I don't think he can get away from them without proof. like in sargon video, celebrities knows that pedophilia exist in hollywood it's only a problem now for the libs because he's not in their tribe.

he never said he's pro pedophilia, shareblue.

I wasn't even talking about that video, just his speeches in general.

Yup. They're just like the leftists they claim to hate. They have no ideology, they just want to score points against their enemies.

The leftists shut their mouths when prominent lefties were pushing pedo behavior and the fact that this isn't out of the norm behavior in the gay community. Now the alt liters won't say a word about their faggot leader. It's hilariously disgusting

He didn't brought it to himself either way, it was brought to him by Evan McMullin.

because he didn't say that, why don't you provide actual proof that he defends pedophiles and a is pedophile himself.

Can you hear? He clearly stated him being groomed as a teenager by an old fag was a good thing.

If that's not a defense I don't know what is.

It's a personal anecdote about his experiences. Listen and believe, shitlord!

fucking thank you its just like when liberals tried to defend Hillary for being neoconservative and corrupt as shit

He also said that it's normal to young boys to be in relationships with older men.

What's that got to do with it? If he didn't himself want to persecute the faggot priest why does it matter? I thought you love free speech?

these two are pedos. This fag even admitted to going to a hollywood party and it was full of underage boys having sex. So STFU.

No he didn't. He was talking about himself.

BEN HAS BEEN AGAINST "US" SINCE MICHELLE FIELDS AND EVEN BEFORE THAT
THE GATES ARE CLOSED FOR HIM
MILO IS JUST CASH/ATTENTION GRABBING BUT HE'S STILL BEEN WITH "US" SINCE THE BEGINNING
Ben is much lower on the tier list

you turned your back on milo
you believed that he should be vilified
you don't deserve milo or free speech
Milo Did Nothing Wrong

What kind of warped logic is that? If a boy is raped and groomed by and old fag and is so mentally fucked up he actually think it's a good thing, that magically absolves old fags from grooming young boys?

Why are you bringing free speech into this subject? Personally I don't really give a fuck about free speech and I definitely don't think perverts should be free to advocate for old fags grooming kids

KYS pedo apologist

fuck off styx

How was he groomed, he specifically said that he was the one wanting to get fucked by old guys as preference. I'm not saying pedophilia is a good thing nor I'm defending the priest, I'm saying that he doesn't want to persecute him, and what's wrong with that?

What are you even on? We don't care about your alt-light, degenerate idolising lifestyle.

>raped and groomed
Horseshit. Why do you have to project dumb SJW shit onto other people? Theres tons of people who had relationships as boys with men and reported it as being fun and beneficial, but oh no, here comes the moralfag squad saying you're a piece of shit evil nigger if you don't bow down to social pressure and say it was bad. Then they pretend to be the good guys after bullying people into lying that their experiences were "abuse".

conservatives have no reason to defend him. He's a flamboyant gay who does not espouse social conservative values.

He got in trouble for taking his hedonist libertarian schtick too far.

Yeah, it is "unfair" that the left gets on his case for what gays, liberal intelligentsia, and gay activists say in private and academic circles but Milo should have been aware of what he could and could not say.

He is not card carrying overt liberal and not a friend of the liberal intelligentsia, so they're not gonna defend him or take his side. They are attacking him without mercy.

Are you too stupid to read between the lines? He said the old fag gave him comfort and helped him "explore his sexuality". Do you not understand what that means?

An old man helping a kid "explore his sexuality"?That's called grooming you idiot

psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.u6sydpevv

Milo was our peter pan according to feminazi Laurie penny

>men fucking boys isn't abuse
>defends the most perverted people on the planet
>calls someone else SJW

Do you have some unresolved personal issues?

a conservative can't defend him because that entails normalizing pedophilia.

You can claim freedom of speech. His views are in line with his hedonist classical liberal/libertarian"act."

Many on the left have openly called for lowering the age of consent.

Milo is a degenerate but so is the mainstream left...often much more degenerate than Milo.

and he said he wanted it. He's not saying that every little fuckboys should all jump straight for the adult cock.

3/10 he might take me to fancy dinner with cocain

Can you explain what "grooming" is? Isnt it just a nefarious sounding word for relationships which are taboo? A person shows you love and understanding and you consent to sex with them, and its bad because you just repeat the same retarded newspeak over and over?

yup, sargon made a decision to be the voice of reason, unlike cucx666 and molymeme.

>I don't have an argument so I'm gonna accuse you of having issues to emotionally invalidate your argument
Cool story

idk

i got the jist of what he meant, but he did a fucking horrible job of articulating his thought. should there be a witch hunt? no, but there is. he shouldve known better, even a year ago, so i cant say i feel sorry for him, but i do understand what he was trying to get at

no grooming at its worst is getting the kid drug addicted like in rotherham and at best emotionally dependent on you either way you are manipulating them into sex they obviously cant consent /didn't want

Why do you keep bringing up that he wanted it? Go and fuck a kid, when you get caught be sure to use the defense "but they wanted it". Let's see how far you get

Also his mind was already warped from being sexually abused(as many gays were as children) as a kid. Him wanting it doesn't mean anything you idiot.

Him explaining the situation as a good thing just shows you how far his mind is gone.

Milo is an annoying faggoty ass fag and always has been, and I hope he burns in hell with all his other fag friends. The way he speaks with the fag flair, I'd pay a million dollars to take a shit on his face.

sargon is the fucking worst person in the "movement", hes cancer, hes worse than milo

If you drug someone that's called rape and trafficking, not "grooming". If someone didn't want sex thats rape, not "grooming". Grooming is just an SJW buzzword used by people incapable of admitting that people can consent to sex, just like they can to any other pleasurable experience.

All sexual abuse victims say that they wanted it or that they were somehow responsible. It's a coping mechanism

Why are you assuming he's still fucking child? He's a full grown faggot, and he doesn't want to persecute him. He implied that he wanted it, that he was the predator.

Sargon isn't even alt-right.

You're in drastic need of actual evidence, let's read the Trauma Myth which shows sex being traumatic is a lie, and Rind et al. which shows the vast majority of younger partners in those relationships weren't psychologically harmed. It starts to look like you're believing in horseshit.

Grooming is a term used before sjw's were even a thing you absolute idiot. It's not a buzzword you moron

Why don't you actually look it up you lazy piece of shit and stop making yourself sound stupid?

No idiot they gave the girls drugs to get them hooked so they would keep coming back / not leave and not mind the rape. Somehow I dont think any child wants to get buttfucked so the point of grooming is to make them receptive to it or at the very least not go to the cops. You sound like you're in NAMBLA.

So is this their new strategy now?

The MSM has been relentlessly attacking Trump since he announced, but none of it seems to work. But in two weeks we've seen major smear campaigns on PewDiePie and Milo. Are they trying to divide and conquer by ruining any allies of Trump, real or perceived?

Both of these hitjobs were extraordinarily similar:
>Publish article on old news being taken out of context to make the target look bad
>A dozen or more nearly identical articles are flooded in the press in a couple days
>Starts being reported on by national news
>Target has his career ruined or severely tarnished, losing out on potential income

These two were not only incredibly similar to each other, but also to the "Gamers Are Dead" articles. These are so obviously coordinated attacks by many different outlets for the sole purpose of character assassination.

Whether the motivation is Trump, or competitors to old media, these assaults are too aggressive to be spontaneous. And it's amazing that people are still falling for them hook, line, and sinker.

The election was just a prelude. The real war has begun, and they've fired the first shots

SJWs are people who support irrational and emotional political positions in lieu of reason, because they falsely belive theyre sticking up for a poor persecuted minority. Like you.

>sexually abused kids aren't psychologically harmed

Hmmm. I think I'm starting to really understand who the core of milo fans really are

well milo turned out fine didn't he

Or how about all the people who consented and reported no harm, and said it was a beneficial and loving relationship? Rape is bad, consenting sex doesn't often cause harm.

Cause he's not a pedo and didn't advocate for it. Only intellectual midgets and shills have a problem with what he said.

Cool story. Like I said, grooming was a term used before sjw's were even a thing.

Try using Google and doing a 5 second search before you ask other people to explain words you don't understand

You realize I referenced you to a study to back up my claims? You could just admit your position is based on emotion and belief.

Milo admits jews run the media.

Ben says that saying that is antisemetic.

Big diff

SJWs have always been a thing. Do you think people basing positions on emotion and then acting righteous and holier than thou is somehow new?

>Ben hates the God Emperor.
>Milo loves the God Emperor.

Really fires the neurons

Top kek

>consensual sex
>with a kid

You milo fans are very sick people

goto CPAC and tell them your story.

or you can stop by feminist frequency for some champagne.

So because you rationalize child rape you think you're better than an sjw? Being against old men grooming and fuckimg boys is irrational?

You are a very sick and twisted person

Is there any bro in Britain who would be willing to put on a mask, and the beat the shit out of Sargcuck?

We can put up a gofundme

The metric is based on harm, we try not to let kids do things which have a high potential harm, right? Studies show vast majority of kids who consented were not harmed, so the argument they can't consent collapses.

Sun Tzu states: " Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. "

We are winning this war and have struck the first blow, we must now fight them tooth and nail. They can ruin our lives socially? So what? They are elitist normalfags; if people do the same to them what they are doing to us then they would lose more.

>old men
>sick twisted person
Are you even capable of making a non-fallacious argument?

I don't think he's rationalizing it mate, I think he's giving a point that MILO IS A FUCKING ADULT and therefore doesn't want to persecute the pedo.

Sup Forums got fooled by the media once again.
Dropping Milo over some smear campaign done by SJW journalists, welcome to nu-Sup Forums.

>Responsible for the normalization of gays in the Republican party.

>Helped elect the most liberal republican in the history of the united states

>Gives endless baits to SJW to keep them protesting.

No thanks.

Plus it is sensationalist bullshit, they are trying everything they can to discredit the people who helped Trump win and those who speak out against the Left, but by doing so they are showing their weakness and their tactics. Once we know their tactics they will lose power more and more.

Back to The_Donald, faggot!!

calling someone a pedo without evidence will only get you sued for defamation

use your brain retard

Stop supporting Technological-industrial society

nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf

We never liked him ever. Only faggots and refugee redditors ever supported this degenerate piece of shit.