Sweden Democrats leading in polls

SwedenYes!

politico.eu/article/sverigedemokraterna-first-we-take-hassleholm-swedish-far-right-rises-ulf-erlandsson-anna-kinberg-batra-stefan-lofven/

can Sweden redeem itself? Will Sweden save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A84b7qIxQMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i will vote for them and so will my family and some extended. 10+ votes from us alone.

we're not even swedish. sweden democrats have a good chance, mark my words.

nice digits, what will happen if they are elected? is there a chance of them selling out or are they forreal?

>we're not even swedish

Yeah that's the problem.

Fuck I meant you

its okay fellow liberals! Every other party will just form a coalition to keep the evil nazis out of parliament. praise democracy.

That would be a Sweden No! moment

meanwhile out government wants to create a ministry of truth-like institution

What is the difference between Sweden Democrats and Democrats in the states? Who is leading Sweden right now?

Praying for you and our European family

youtube.com/watch?v=A84b7qIxQMU

gives me hope, despite jewish guardian spin editing

didn't SD get taken over by the zionists and kick out the swedish nationalists?

You have to vote for them because you have no other choice. You need to buy time but SD is heavily Jewed

Let them make it. And just bite your tongue until the Sweden Democrats win the election and get control of it. That will be a good laugh.

In the 90s they were literal neo-nazis. Now they're social conservative, civic nationalists, anti eu.

Yeah they expelled a huge part of their youth branch in 2015.

>we're not even swedish
You are part of the problem.

it's hard to say, no one knows really (like its alway been when it comes to politics i suppose). i dont trust them fully but it's by far the party that makes the most sense at the moment. not even a competition. while all other parties fling shit like toddlers and literally just shout about "muh racism", sweden democrats speak highly more intelligently and try to actually put forth ideas and solutions.

i dont even find them at all racist.

Swedes have a right to exist as a people!!!
Proud of you if they get elected

christian european, broskis. we're more swedish than (((swedes))) nowadays for fucks sake.

my family works hard every day and never take in sick, which can't be said about many of their coworkers who call in sick weekly to burn some coal or have sex with newly arrived kebabs. dont get me started on these kebabs and nigs acting and getting treated like royalty while being absolute shit and worthless.

-THEY- need to go. #SD2018!

(reality in sweden is worse than the memes..)

Albanian?

serb :l

They won't save Europe but they can still save themselves.

>113918360
you're 10x better than kebab migrants Serbbro, best of luck in the coming kebab removal

>serb
Yeah, so not Swedish. Stop being the niggers of Europe. You're giving Albania a run for their money.

Why does every Swede look like they suffer from FAS?

I don't see it

Though I have a hard time noticing it in adults so who am I to tell

angryforeigner?

They'll create a coalition with the Moderate Party and push austerity and other corporate right-wing policies on the population that has already seen the public services collapse under previous rounds of those policies as well as the mass immigration scheme - mostly endorsed by... YOU GUESSED IT, The Moderate Party!

Can you spell F-A-K-E O-P-P-O-S-I-T-I-O-N... They've even backpedaled on not joining NATO. What faggots

The far left is Sweden's only hope of escaping the tyranny of the multinational corporations and financial institutions

>SwedenYes!
Such newfaggotry

They are mostly just for sane policies unlike all the other parties, you can look at their website. Too bad they're owned by jews.

lel and some people here are still thinking of voting for them... jesus

>Will Sweden save Europe?

No but they can be the rest of us look at and think "Fuck that..i dont want my country to be like that"

Yang, under what rock have you been sleeping?

All notable jews have quit or taken time-out.

Good job

sweden is so fucked when they cant give anymore handouts to niggers