The trans agenda

13 year olds - too young to have sex with Milo, but old enough to change their genders?

There's a fundamental contradiction here. All this "we have to support trans children" ... who are so confident about their sexuality to castrate themselves at 13, but yet we aren't even allowed to *think* about them having sex with adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA
youtube.com/watch?v=bWK2uoYAcnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

such an ugly face

Hey man it's got nothing to do with sex! It's their GENDER EXPRESSION.

ok so is child rape good now?

13?

What about sexual expression?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

Also 13 isn't pedo

Laaauuurrraaaaa.

Mi Corazon!

youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA

>Jennings was born in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym).[8][9] The family is Jewish,[10] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."[11]

13 year olds are ready to fuck and are horny all the time anyways don't fall for the feminist agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWK2uoYAcnA

the show this guy is from is so fucking retarded
me and my edgy cousin would watch it with his little sister and make fun of the ugly tranny the whole time and she would get so mad

>Notice how the guy/girl/thing in your pic is Jewish?

Really makes you think

freaaaak.... freeeaaak....

top kek this is so fake

>too young to have sex with Milo,
Go back to thedonald. Please.

You could also let your kids starve to death. Who cares what happens to insane liberal parent's kids? Maybe these little twinks bash in their parents heads with lamps when they get pissed off. How great this world is.

go kill yourself pedo

Someone tell me why this guy is famous? Is it kardashian level fame?

I would jizz in jazz.

It, Jazz Jennings, age 16, has a US Cable TV show and bestselling book. It came out to Barbara Walters when it was a little boy. It peddles its transness for financial gain.

>pic is not related (or is it?)

This, 13 is just too young. Be a woman/man by your country/state law mandate before you can make these decisions, st peast not let the majority think its not (((parental)) influences