Why doesn't Alex accept donations? Not interested in iodine salts or water filters but I want to support the show...

Why doesn't Alex accept donations? Not interested in iodine salts or water filters but I want to support the show. I believe almost everything he says despite him using sensationalism for entertainment.

Can anyone here tell Alex to set up a donate button on his site? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some guest told him yesterday to set up some kind of donation link, alex replies hes gonna put something like: if you buy something there will be also a way to pay more as a donation, but its not the same
I think he wants to see how much he can sell before asking free money, alex is way too proud to do that

During this broadcast you can donate in increments of $25, $50, $75, $100....all the wya up to $1000. Do it!

I did $50

just buy some fucking iodine you cunt

You fail to understand that even if I wanted to buy stuff, some countries would tax the shit out of it, or outright not let you import it, so donating money is the easiest way

>Alex Jewnes
Fuck off

CTR faggot

He decided to put one in around noon today. Some guy named Tim is apparently being tasked with it. So far the publicly available specs for said button are "it doesn't have to be pretty".

Tim's job is probably hilarious

Some people can't receive without giving back.

NOT even worth replying really, they are scared shitless of alex and the shitposting prove it

Just ordered some filters !!

"1776 will commence again."

Bill hicks

Buy the iodine.

Ive been taking it for a week and it make me have much more energy. Stopped drinking coffee. Its a nice type of energy too, not that jittery caffeine feeling

Thank you for your productive comment, Citizen of Australia.

this.

1,300% daily value of iodine

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

He gets government funding through his CIA handlers

Thank you for your succesful attempt at posting on Sup Forums citizen of Canada

Slow thread. Post your rare alex's ITT.

Because he doesn't lie, the concept of getting something for nothing, because he isn't a jew

It was indeed my utmost of pleasures to engage you in fruitful conversation, my Australian Compatriot.

Why won't he name the jew?

I've come to the conclusion any anti-Jones faggot is just a shill.
This shit only started when CTR reared their nigger-tier heads.
This dude is reporting as much as he can on the truth while every dumb nigger just sits on the sideline and does nothing, if you don't like his style of reporting, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU OUT THERE DOING A BETTER JOB FAGGOT? I CHALLENGE EVERY FAGGOT TO GET A MIC AND CAMERA AND GO DO SOME REPORTING

He's funded by the Jew

You can subscribe for $5.95 a month. Get access to additional videos.

(((Globalists)))

info warsstore.com/support-infowars/donations.html

donation store faggit