/ourguy/ LITERALLY CAN'T BE STOPPED

/ourguy/ LITERALLY CAN'T BE STOPPED

>Already has another publisher.
>Shitload more famous now (like when he got banned from twitter)
>Outgrew Breitbart and isn't held back.
>Planning more tours.
>Planning more interviews.
>Planning more talks.
>Pedo smear campaign failed to kill him or do any major damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUfoJoy2L5w&
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/22/exclusive-meet-deputy-chief-staff-katie-walsh-helps-coordinate-white-house/
psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.u6sydpevv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait until he gets banned from facebook too for expressing "hate speech". It's only a matter of time.

Forty-one thousand likes on that post, and to think people thought his career was over. He will only be more potent now that he is front-page-level famous

He's got fight in him i'll give him that.

I missed it, is this the rundown?
>milo gets called a pedo by maher
>maher gets called a pedo in exchange
Any more?

>we are living in the timeline where all jewish tricks backfire

New secretary of education of lefties

Punching right is why we lose. The left never ostracizes their fringe elements and they won't suddenly respect us for doing it. Right now the left is bitching about how milo wasn't excommunicated sooner for doing things they consider to be even worse.

Why does the right always find a reason to kill their champions as soon as they start gaining traction with normies? Is the right so used to losing that winning scares them? Or are they meant to be controlled opposition? I think this storm could be weathered but the virtue signaling cucks on the right have teamed up with the enemy to destroy milo.

Milo is a degenerate faggot and had to be booted out of the alt right eventually but he still has a lot of value right now.

Some of you guys might be fine with milo being excommunicated for being a degenerate fag and if this was a one off thing i'd be fine too... but it isn't. This is part of a larger trend the right has with disavowing people for small offenses in order to virtue signal. The left knows they can easily get rid of people gaining traction by character assassination and the right falls for it every time

He just keeps growing stronger the more they try to take him down.

George Takeki was outed as well

Of course real adults like you all support Milo. Any rational person would believe that.

George Takei and his is more serious than Maher. i forgot what he said though, something that was basically what the media said about Milo.Maher said something about a 14 year old banging his hot teacher and the real crime is its not on video.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

His next publisher will be Castalia House. They do not have $250k advance.

hmm

>tfw this image getting close to a year old already

youtube.com/watch?v=wUfoJoy2L5w&

literally first time clicking on this retarded shit

who is he and what the fuck is going on?

Oh, yeah, my mom has a Facebook account, too.

He'll never be as strong as he was, but it doesn't matter.

Soon he'll catch ghonnasyphilaids and flare out like a meteor in the ocean.

Remember queers are nowhere near as special as they think they are. A million cocksuckers like him have come and gone. He cannot live without being the center of attention, as is typical of the fudge packing man. However he also will not live very long.

This is true, look at how often people on the right are asked by the left to "disavow" something or someone. Now compare that to the left. And look at what happens when we do give in to them, they're saying that we should have disavowed Milo even sooner cause he's a racist and a (((transphobe)))

Fuck the left, I will always stand by those who advance our cause, and whether you love Milo or hate him, he's definitely very good for our cause. Why do you think they're trying so hard to end him?

Maybe this is a good thing. Drudge is the only guy who has built his own platform via his website. Normie media banning /ourguys/ could force them to adapt and build their own less controlled platforms.

I have to root for him because Sup Forums is as pathetic as ever since Trump's victory.

It is on video
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU
7:15-11:30

fake news outlet dug up a heavily-editred clip of milo supposedly advocating for pedophilia,while all he is doing is using innapproprete humor about it.

plus, he has stated many times before he's against it,and has outted 3 pedophiles himself.

This. He should get banned from all the normie media and redpill people from his gab.i account.

Bill Maher saif that the teacher's relationship with the 14 year old who she had a child with was just love, and that it was ridiculous that she got in trouble

That's a very good point.

These platforms are compromised. We need to go back to the old web. You had your own god damn site and that's just how it worked.

Can I call you guys the red flag fags?

because milo has them by the balls(not in a good way). He's a gay jew immigrant that loves black guys and he's not another leftist shill that's for muslim parachuteless skydiving lessons for homosexuals or militant feminists, so they're trying to make an example of him(and failing miserably) to keep any other public figures in line.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his book published.

Ahh I just read the story. Takei btfo?

I have to kinda agree with maher cause I'm a guy. Was the woman a teacher?

Our golden faggot is back for more

Take my energy Milo

I know. I thought Trump's rise would have shown these people THE strategy to defeating leftists which is to strike back. But nope it's surrender monkeys to the rescue again.

>a literal kike homosexual who brags about sucking black dick
>/ourguy/

Fuck nu/pol/

You sound like a Nazi 2bh. Reported.

You already fucking nailed it: the right can't see past the "muh degeneracy" meme far enough to see that Milo is the greatest Kryponite to the left's PC-fuelled strangehold on acceptable public discourse. Let him go. How else are we going to start getting in a word edge-wise regarding the REAL problem - rampant apologia for Islam - if we're too fucking worried about penises going into other men's butts.

top fucking zozzle, shine on you crazy fag

>But nope it's surrender monkeys to the rescue again.
>Or are they meant to be controlled opposition?
They literally are controlled opposition.

>He can now sue CNN and the MSM for slander and take some of them down Gawker vs Hogan style

Sure, censor him again. I'm sure this time it'll make him disappear for good and not make him even more popular.

It was a shit ton of shills dude and butt blasted lefties who were making those posts. At least on this site and beyond.

And of course the few dumbfucks who fall for them every time.

As for Milo himself? This was from the traitorous elements of the RNC.

The left protects pedophiles that are on their side but turns against those that disagree. I can't fully call Milo a pedo as there's no real proof that he's done anything, but he has been abused as a kid, so there's that. If anything his comment was pushed by his experience. His degeneracy stemmed from that experience, and even he wants to get over it.

Speaking of Breitbart, I warned you all that with this Milo shit it was going to be infiltrated by GOPe types and lo and behold...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/22/exclusive-meet-deputy-chief-staff-katie-walsh-helps-coordinate-white-house/

A nice glowing article on Kate Walsh, a Priebus hire and NeverTrumper who's one of the main suspects in leaking anti-Trump shit to the media. Even if it was forced Milo was right to get out when he did. The commenters are having none of it either.

Milo is like a Saiyan. After every battle where he's injured badly his power level goes up dramatically.

He does have the hair

psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.u6sydpevv

According to some British feminist, pol is btfo.
Looks like it's all over guys.

Fag had a talk antifa rioted and it got shut down. This exposed milo to media, he got more attention so they tried to smear him as a pedo.

I HATE FUCKING KIKES AND HOMOSEXUALS

The crux of all this is the fact that he was a victim of sexual abuse. This is where the MSM went totally wrong and enabled him to out-meme them ("I was a victim," "I stand for the gay community," "this is a smear job to silence the free speech of sexual abuse victims," etc.)
Between this, PewDiePie, and the Veritas leaks coming up, it's pretty clear that our meme magic is buttfucking the media establishment into oblivion.

Milo is done

fucking mentally ill faggot

He's going to create the Journalists Without Borders, you guys.

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Reposting this since it's relevant.

Milo wouldnt be the FACE of Breitbart without Bannon's express approval. This means one of 3 things:

1. Only you see Milo as the jewish subversion agent while Bannon cannot, meaning Bannon is dangerously incompetent.

2. Bannon is a Jew shill. Which means Trump is a Jew shill.

3. He is there for a reason: to be the "agent provocateur".

Look at all the support Milo's drummed up.

Look at the Berkely riots. Look at all the coverage that slammed the leftists and showed the average american the insanity of those we face. Keep in mind Milo's book jumped to #1 bestseller on Amazon because of it. He was the intro redpill for MANY people. Losing him is bitter.

Unless you want to argue Trump and Bannon are shills, Milo is /ourguy/ as well.

SHILLS EVERYWHERE - this has been just another in a line of coordinated media attacks on people supporting the cause. In this case its against Milo, face of Breitbart and surrogate for Bannon himself - next head to roll as well if (((they))) get their way.

Sadly some fucking Antifa retard will get him for real...

>different standards for males and females

no one gives a fuck because muh chivalry

even adult women are like retarded children compared to pubescent boys, and have to be protected from themselves.

Alt-right Jewish homo who regularly puts progressives on blast. Had a talk at UC Berkley shut down because progs think he's a fascist - he's not - and just recently was target by a neocon smear job declaring him a paedophile sympathizer.

You should care because he's nearly unassailable by prog identity politics but regularly puts them on blast.

His career is over. This is like one of those facebook posts after a breakup where the person tries to look like they are better off without you.

This. The right-wing needs to become the new left-wing. Homos, feminists, Jews welcome. The left will be pro-Islam and pro-mass migration from non-progressive countries.

4 D C H E S S

Good job.

The hand grenade that keeps on giving

Perfect.

And this is why the alt right will always be a laughing stock. You had to oust him, but no - we will be known as pedophiles now. And rightfully so.

Hello Milo,

it's ok, you can stop posting now.
We are aware of you and all but it's enough now
Stop larping

And never talk to my wige's son again. I dont like your pedo views

>be pedo
>Shill for muh redpill faggots
>Gets off the hook
>Creates a basis for one pedo being OK
>Suddenly the whole pedo population emerges

Congratulations, you're helping the start of pedophilia becoming acceptable in society

Yes let's purity spiral untill we have no cohesion to accomplish anything, or we could bury the left in a mass grave

I never really liked the guy but I am much closer to his side than anyone else's in this situation.

Hurry up and nuke india, fag

>>Suddenly the whole pedo population emerges

>Implying this is bad.

Saying that a kike homosexual who brags about sucking only black dick isn't our leader isnt a purity spiral. What the fuck is the point of all this if "our leaders" are more degenerate than the faggots we're fighting.

Being banned from twitter didnt stop him

Good for him

Milo is pedo scum. Molymeme did an uncharacteristically good video on him actually. Milo is a degenerate and a danger to children.

That said he is still useful enough where I will still support him. He is only good so long as he is helpful in redpilling the masses.

Nigger

And what about the tsunami of shit that's going to fall on us? That's not how I want to die.

God this faggot just doesn't go away does he. Take a hint you cunt no one fucking likes you

shills BTFO

kek solid joke, takes mutually assured destruction to a whole new level

Typical nigger behaviour

Nigger loving faggot is not /ourguy/

The prophet himself had a taste for young children of 9, Allah shall forgive milo.

Kek however is a far more implacable lord.

When are you going to buy Sup Forums Milo? We need better servers

all fags need to hang

>our leader

The left are the ones saying he's our leader. They keep saying "you're the leader of the alt right" and he keeps replying "they hate me".

It's great. They have no way to fight him.

Ten bucks says he kills himself before the end of the year.

It is only slander if they accuse him of being a pedophile, which they didnt do. They accused him of advocating child abuse in his statements, which is arguably true. I think it is disingenuous, but a slander suit wouldnt work.

Either way, I want nothing to do with him. I'm more than happy to alienate kike homosexuals who have an affinity for black penis.

Soon

Sick of this edgy homo

>Sup Forums worshipping a homosexual nigger-lover

PewDiePie 2.0

>conservative
>literally supporting a fag
Milo supporters are more like lolbertarians.

>#soulsearching2017

don't forget shareblue is around and actively working to paint the image that we have an internal war over this.
the push back may not be as large we perceive.

>grilling one fag is more important than tearing down the left's hold on mainstream culture
>being this stupid

Fuck off maybe?

>Punching right is why we lose.
Ok but I guarantee you Milo is to the left of me.