Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-21/pine-gap-protesters-to-be-prosecuted/8290624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abo speed bumps

Petrol huffing mostly

It's just a desert wasteland
kind of like Saudi Arabia

Abos die.

American Air Force bases and radar stations. Probably nukes, too. We don't allow the Australians up there.

Kangaroo fuck retarded abos in the ass.

isn't the north jungle-tier?

The illegal immigrants they catch by boat are taken there to be fed to the local wildlife.

Secret operations in the middle of nowhere.
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-21/pine-gap-protesters-to-be-prosecuted/8290624

Pic related

I've got some guys I play LoL with who livery there. Both work for network cable company and have to dissapear for days at a time to work in other towns that are ages away.

Petrol huffing
Juvenile detention
Rape
Murdering backpackers
Rednecks
Niggers

Literally a dinosaur

get fucked masallah

Are you a mudslim or just in Saudi Arabia for the lulz

just here to watch a couple stonings,
[spoiler] then I masturbate to it afterwards [/spoiler]

Definitely not oil USA dont check please

You can't spoiler on Sup Forums you knewfag

OY

Shit tons of natural resources which could make Australia into the greatest country in the world quickly which aren't effectively utilized because of an extremely incompetent government which cares more about virtue signaling about the environment and meaningless minor damage which would be caused to it and protecting abos who aren't even competent enough to take care of themselves.

lol that's where Brits tested their own nukes

Death. Lots and lots of death. Mostly by snake.

yes, it's done on purpose

I shitpost alone ;_;

if you live in alice i'd love to come visit

>not picking up an obvious shitpost
>this knew

secret underground US bases, I heard they used to do experiments on the niggers that lived out there. Had an uncle running a bait and tackle shop about 200km out of Darwin he said aliens are 100% real and they are brought down by some giant array dish in the desert that shoots a focused laser at satellites and UFOS.

It's one of the most remote regions in the world so if you wanted to do genetic and bioweapons testing it's not a bad place, even if you manage to escape from a facility there you are going to die of thirst before you even reach a road let alone other people.

I've only been there once when I was a kid, saw a crocodile (stuffed) the size of a small car, still remember it to this day, it had massive teeth, big as your thumb.

wild wild west

It's just a big airbase really.

>knew

What kind of shitpost is this?

someone should go take a look, its not like you'll be eaten alive right?

No dinosaurs are cousins of crocs.