So...

So, hypothetically if alians made contact with us what would they think of the political unrest our world is facing right now. Do you think they see our divided planet as primitive and barbaric?

Surely this thread won't be deleted as its soley politics related, right? I mean, due to mass b& and thread deletion you would almost think that FUCKING ALIENS don't effect our politics and have nothing to do with current events, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure. Humanity is too unstable. In WW1 and WW2 besides the Japs nipping the chinks, it was just white people slaughtering other white people. There's absolutely no unity among human beings even within races, white people historically have slaughtered other whites, Japanese have slaughtered other asians and blacks have been black to other blacks. Humanity is too volatile and selfish for any species that is spacefaring to care.

I like to think that as well and If they are capable of interstellar travel they're definitely intelligent enough to not be seen by a bunch of multi coloured chimps

Would you shout for help in the middle of a dangerous neighborhood?

Aliens don't give away their position. It's too risky.

Voyager was a mistake.

In a bad Canadian neighbourhood id probably call for help, in an American nigger settlement id probably not

Niggers would riot just because it would give them an excuse.

what makes you think it is aliens and not beings from a different dimension, ones we don't understand.

Yeah, that's space. You've no idea what another species is really like, and you can't get close without the planet seeing your engine burns.

You just make a couple of ships that go as close to the speed of light as your tech can allow and you steer them toward the alien contacts.

Should we hope they won't do the same to us? Should we hope that another species will care for us? It'd be like expecting a human to die for a deer. It won't happen.

Han was right. Never relax.

Because dimensions aren't places?

Are you from left?

>not understanding the 4th dimension
look up the split particle problem, you'll see our reality is not what it seems.

Split particle? double slit?

"observation" is shining a light on something. the photons knock the particle off its original trajectory.

that's all. it's not magic, lol. dumb nigger.

Stop sniffy petrol abbo and you'll see reality is literally all we are capable of perceiving and therefor all there is

Is this the actual pic or nah.

>t.watched Joe Rogans podcast

It's an artistic recreation

No i watched feynman's lectures.

It's not complicated.

You bunch of fucking morons, you really think if intergalactic alien life exists our puny ape minds could even grasp it

I have access to classified army files about an encounter that happened in the 80s

A REAL encounter. No UFOs, no little grey men, just a presence descending and communicating with military personel. It couldn't be photographer or otherwise recorded, and all of the men who is communicated with either died on the spot or went mad, dug out their eyes and ripped out their own brains through the sockets.

The last one to commit suicide created this picture. A rendition of the alien creature, from the mind of a madman,. He later commited suicide the same as the others.. while in a straightjacket

for all we know, the aliens visiting us are already the result of a breakaway civilization of their own that robbed and raped the resources from their species.

If aliens made contact it would probably be in terms of resource extraction. You don't think about ants in a potato field before uprooting and destroying everything, why would they care about a species that cant even into FTL?

aliens would never need to grab resources from the bottom of a gravity well when they can get it literally anywhere else.

how would you know what they need

what is there on/in earth that isn't just about everywhere else in the universe, matter wise

i don't. i know that stellar nucleosynthesis has made the distribution of elements in the universe roughly homogenous and that the vast amounts of it aren't concentrated in planets, they're in nebulas and asteroid fields.

So, no matter what they want, they can get it literally anywhere else in greater quantity with easier access.

You'd have to be a retard to not believe that alien races are already living among us.

still, maybe Earth is their closest resource and that's why they "need" us. we don't know exactly what their situation is

Only if they're on the moon are we their closest resource for anything. What do they need? Iron? Nickel? Silica?

>you'd have to be retarded to not believe something with absolutely no hard evidence

I'm glad your father beat you and not cancer

is this confirmed as the image anons were talking about all today?

of course not, ans there is no real fucking image otherwise it would be all over the internet

A few months ago we had Ayybro telling us there's only one or 2 species living among humans already but that there's a large overarching hierarchy across multiple universes.

According to him some of them can make themselves look human but others don't blend in so well and some wear children's flesh.

He also told us all our laws of physics are wrong along with a bunch of other shit and to be careful that others might pretend to be him, i don't think he's actually been back tho desu.

Reminds me though considering everyone is posting ayyy shit today, makes for an interesting enough read i think, He's ID: 1mmJCv6Q

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605

Why would ayys run around naked on our planet? They are not wearing space suits that could protect them from earth's many bacteria and viruses that humans have grown immune to just by living here. They aren't from this planet, so are they just stupid?

>they get naked in their ships
>the beam down to earth
>they just fucking run around the grass
>die of common earth flu later

The image was only viewable for a couple minutes, was also in a shill thread apparently so most anons paid no attention to it. I'm sure atleast one person saved it but the entire website went down almost immediately after it was posted and came back glitchy as fuck, posting errors, missing data etc etc.

This picture is just a recreation of what anons saw in the thumbnail and Sup Forums mods have been on a banning spree for all those talking about it

>yfw Alex Jones was right

They would wonder why hunans who arent white or asian still exist.

No if they came here it means they want to screw with us.

Would you consider contacting your gut bacteria or would you consider them barbaric due to a conflict related to surface protein difference in the appendix and upper large intestine areas?
Would you consider the hive of ants in your beck yard barbaric and not worthy of contact because the queen just instinctively decided to exterminate and reprocess some malfunctioning drones stuck in vertical ventilation shaft 784?
No, you ignore them. or if they intrude on you in any way, you exterminate them and they dont even know what hit em. there are hundreds of other nests and trillions of ants just in your couple of streets. No loss shall be felt by even a galaxy, let alone universe.

>implying implications

Reminder the bogdanoffs have contact with aliens

holy fug. can you upload pics of the case files or are they sealed? tell us more user!

Some autistic kids care deeply for neighbourhood ants, maybe some autistic aliens care about us

Sometimes squidward can be a real bummer, but I wouldn't gouge my eyes out.

It's not as simple as knocking a photon out of it's original trajectory, when the double slit is introduced it completely changes the physical property of a photon, it changes from having particle properties to wave, then when it is observed it changes back into particle properties. And the observer is not something that shines light on it...
There are many other things that our physics cannot explain because it happens in a dimension we do not understand, such as how an electron can disappear and reappear. But I'm sure you already now how to explain it because you watched lectures from the 60s and these problems haven't been solved even until today.

A 2d object cannot comprehend a 3d world. Why do you assume you can comprehend a 4d world, so even if you cannot perceive it, it is still having an effect on you, neither do you know your effect in that dimension either.

The photons knock what particle off its original trajectory?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

First contact came on Memorial Day weekend ,1990 on top of Chrome Ridge ,an isolated mountain on the northern edge of the vast Kalmiopsis Wilderness area in southern Oregon. One of the 2 contactees was an environmentalist allied with Earth First! Oregon.The second contactee was affiliated with southern California bikers.

This is what we know so far...There are no "aliens". They are the same as us,We are all a symbiant that "infects " the most advanced life form in planets we find,Life is native to the galaxy and spreads like a weed.Asteroid and comet impacts eject microbes and spores into the cold vacuum of space where a tiny fraction survives eventual impact onto a planet ripe for life.Here on our planet Archaeo-bacteria spawned all life ,later spinning off cyano bacteria ,green chlorophyl generating bacteria which evolved into all plants.It is like this everywhere ,with local variations.
We are "planted " into suitable life forms which make new "souls" when we reproduce.The world of the dead is the primary human reality.