Ayy Sighting thread- AZ Fags Unite Edition

"I saw the original. It was an alien with a dark yellowish scales and deep set eyes with kind of like dark purple bags around the eyes with black actual eyes. The alien was seen from a kind of diagonal side profile and its head was kind of like an hour glass shape. It had small pursed lips and was looking at the camera and appeared alive. It was a high rest picture but I was just browsing the catalog while doing homework. I figured it was a shill thread so didn't think to open it."

Filename of image: ''24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C''

Location NORTH (not northwest) but address "24489": i.imgur.com/8ls8gYU.png

Pastebin: pastebin.com/d5yDu4En

Anyone in AZ near these coordinates who would consider heading out there, speak up. We need some new info

Other urls found in this thread:

base64-image.de/
discord.gg/9PrHA7K
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHOW THE FUCKING PLANE ALREADY!

I saved the original image and as I have said I am not releasing it until I get paid.

>t. in talks with alex jones

bump for just tits

don't let this slide

If you have the image, make sure to get its base64 code. This way you can post it as text.
base64-image.de/

pls show us the real pic

Here it is.

link to discord server
discord.gg/9PrHA7K

don't ask for the pic. Read the quick rundown. If you're gonna shitpost do it in another channel

I live like 5 miles from that location, this feels like LARP

If the pic hasn't been posted already within 24 hrs, it's not gonna get posted

Either it didn't exist, or we stumbled upon something so big and secretive that we'll never see it again due to mass coverup

might as well pack it up boys

see
we need an AZ fag stat. everyone else who claimed to be going didn't respond and were probably larping.

I'm south of Luke AFB, and can confirm a lot of weird shit in the sky at night. I assumed it was military though. A couple nights ago I saw a small triangle shaped UFO with all red lights.

There IS a shit-ton of LARPing going on, I agree.

5 miles away, huh? Join the discord chat that got linked, we're trying to organize (to whatever degree its possible on Sup Forums, anyway)

got pics or anything like that?

How far south? Also, join the discord

So enough people saw it to make paint recreations and be able to describe it but nobody saved this site-crashing picture?

I got banned from the Discord for saying im scared of an ayy being in my house.

I'm genuinely scared. We don't know anything about the ayys. If the ayys are real what if one can teleport into my house.

this feels like a shill thread
sage just to be safe

I'm in the White tank mountains, BF Goldwater military reserve. Close to buckeye.

former believer here
its funny watching you all freak out over some silly alien

>Mfw have the pic but accidentally tossed into my anime reaction image folder

This is literally The Grifter 2.0
Stop this shit.

Gotcha. Did you join the discord? we're trying to bring as many AZ fags together as we can

sort by date modified retard

Sounds like an easy way to get raped/beat/murdered.
I wouldn't trust you fucks I have seen serial killers post gps coords to bodies. No offense some of you are cool, but also I'm not a fucking idiot.

That's fair. Caution is entirely reasonable, especially on this fucking site.

If you're in AZ but feel this is sketch, join the discord m8

bump

I BELIEVE!

Popped over to /x really quick

At this point, OP is super fucking dead, or the whole thing is a "The Grifter" style troll job

fake and gay, this is not the picture.

Let's see it Hans

yellow scales you retard