twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not your war

We lost dumbass

Why do shills love this meme so much?

>was it /our war?

Yes.

Da

Maybe Im not memeing

Maybe Im a /pol ack and sitting here with my fathers laptop and finding his digitized 35 mm photos...real shit...faggotttt!!!

Vietnamese were the best fighters within the French army. I don't know what you daft cunts were thinking. They cucked you so hard. I'm ashamed you're even a former colony.

It was a military conflict. Not a war. We lost to communist farmers with outdated weaponry.

WE LOST
E

L
O
S
T

The Revolutionary War was your Vietnam, you can't talk shit

He's fucking actively dying from cancer .. pin head... Im on /pol for sanity check...asked a question...faggot answered...what do I expect?

No "winners" in war....

>...
Are you braindead

You mean how we fought France, Spain and the Netherlands? I'd gladly accept that we lost to such a worthy enemy. France has the greatest military record in history

One million Vietnamese were killed, then the liberal media turned against the war.

I figured you say that. By your logic we lost to the Soviet Union and China, off yourself retard

>>>/reddit/

Yes there are, not much so anymore but historically yes there are

I wasn't shilling....asked a question

I found 700+ 35 mm from his time in Nam and he digitized them (I didn't know)...it is taught times...not trolling or lying....dont care about getting bashed on here...either way...sharingphotos and asked a fucking question is all... beats the fake aline spiel from earlier..eh?

The fuck? This was one of the worst wars of all of our history. I guess my uncle got to throw 12 year old commie gooks out of a Huey so it can't be all bad.

Lots of good young Yanks and Aussies died to contain Red Chang cunt.
Unfortunately our armies were degraded with degenerate boomer drug addicts and niggers.
We should also give the Viet Cong his due. He was fighting for his clay, and he earned his victory like a man, while our pollies and all the degenerates at home stabbed our fighting man in the back at every turn.
I got senpai who fought and I respect what they did. This humiliation was also the turning point and every gen since has gotten more resistant to the kike degeneracy that led to this stunning defeat.

Stop it stop misusing the ellipsis you're typing like my fucking mother god damn shit

Some folks are born made to wave the flag

t. delusional rednecks

Remember when you had to bail because your cucks didn't like the war thing?

No. No it was not.

See flag

>Lots of good young Yanks
Oh no, that's terrible!
>and Aussies died
And nothing of value was lost.

Everyone here is awesome!!!

Despite your overbites!!

it ain't me

Kek

Digits do say high Key!;)

t. Proxyfags.

digits..i mean

What do you rice farmers think about China laying claims to the entirety of the South China Sea? Yay or nay? The media here has been talking about it a lot, just curious to see what you guys think.

There was just no point in a single American life lost

(FYI I'm an airline pilot drinking on a SGN layover, there's nothing commie about me)

south Vietnam fell and turned commie anyway.

Today you can get a beer here for 2 bucks or less (pic related). And bang a gook whore for very reasonable prices.

Foods good too

Losing American lives in the 60s and 70s changed nothing. Was a total wasted

FYI for you young kids, the term "wasted" comes from Vietnam. As in he died for nothing.

Nope. Not a proxy. Pilots do this weird thing called "a layover"

The only good communist is a dead one, you did nothing wrong.

>Pilots do this weird thing called "a layover"

Your mom does that for $2/h.

Thx kraut bro.

I've laid over in CGN plenty too. Even made it to Pascha.

Go brush your tooth.

Well yes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The tales from vets are fucking insane too.

This is legit my son's school 1000% not kidding

It'd be nice to see Germany start another war so the RAF can bomb Berlin to kingdom come.

The French lost against them too.

>it's a germany and britain are having an argument episode

In total, the United States lost in Vietnam almost 10,000 aircraft

Is this supposed to be a joke pic since the French lost against the Vietnamese too?

WRONG
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA

WTF is a BAFTA award? Is that some BET bullshit?

Test

>VIETNAM WON

Ummm... no, try again sweetie, if we're not counting pride, respect and dignity, America won by a MASSIVE margin. USA won by over 70 MILLION confirmed kills.

American soldiers are the true winners. American soldiers are what the military-industrial complex chose. Any time a Vietnam supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. The Vietnam war was pretty much rigged anyway

Actually, just the Soviet Union. People don't seem to get that China and the Soviet Union were not friends at that point, in fact, the two of them fought a war in 1969. The Soviets, not the Chinese, were backing Vietnam because the Chinese wanted to imperialize it while the Soviets just wanted to spread international communist brotherhood. And the Chinese fought a war with Vietnam not long after we left.

The really stupid part is that Ho Chi Minh was on our side against the Japanese in WW2, and specifically asked for American help to liberate his country from France after that war, and only turned to the soviets when we told him we preferred French dick.

But you lost to the Vietnamese too

We didn't lose. You were misled for political gains.

Right, thanks for the clarification fellow burger. Regardless the Soviet Union was stronger than fucking France, Netherlands, and Spain combined. Stupid fucking bongs being hypocrites.

Vietnam is taught in our schools because it's been twisted by the left.
The point was to stop the spread of communism. It worked. Post 1975, there were only little incidents like Guatemala, which were stopped.
Look at the death toll for communism to see why.

Stop it, you two. This how we got into this degenerate timeline in the first place.

>It worked.

Then why did McMaster, your new national security advisor, dedicate his entire book "Dereliction of Duty" to studying how the Vietnam war was lost?

>Stop it

But I've only burned through roughly a third of my britcuck folder so far.

Viet Nam was not a civil war. The insurgent movement was defeated. Then in 1972 the North sent down 150,000 men with as much armor as the Wehrmacht sent into France, The Army of the Republic of Viet Nam – ARVN – with US air and materiel support destroyed the enemy. Fewer than 50,000 returned north. US casualties were under a thousand, in a battle larger than most in World War II. It was no civil war; it was an invasion from the North; and it was defeated by ARVN. It was victory.

Why did Bush say there weren't WMDs in Iraq when we found a lot?
These aren't difficult questions if you do a little digging.

Oh, so you got nuthin?

Got it.

>Unfortunately our armies were degraded with degenerate boomer drug addicts and niggers.
>Our

No, that was just US forces.

We carried out our missions with proficiency and tactfulness 99% of the time. It was a war we succeeded in due to our superior COIN strategy.

It wasn't a total war, like during world war 2, but we had heavy involvement, and ultimately "Lost" when we pulled out. It wasn't really a war, but we lost at it anyway.

The US bombed the north into a peace treaty in 1973. All was well, and we left.
This was the end of our part.
They agreed to stay north of the line.
Everyone knows that, right? Easily checked fact.

user, don't let your school get in the way of getting an education.
You're only punishing yourself. And the people who pay your expenses, I guess.

>don't let your school get in the way of getting an education.

Someone should pass that on to McMaster. Clearly he let his school get in the way of getting an education.

And here I was thinking Trump only "hired the best". Sad!

>It wasn't really a war, but we lost at it anyway.
It was, despite what it's called by politicians.
We didn't lose. We destroyed the ability of the North to continue, and forced them to sign a peace treaty.

You are understanding.
Let me try a different tack.
Why do you think he said that?
Hint: it's tied to my first counterpoint.

Respect to Aussies
Fun fact; In order to confirm a kill, an Aussie soldier had to put their foot on the body. This is impressive when the Americans hazard'd a guess, then multiplied it by 10

>Why do you think he said that?

I don't know why Trump said he only hired the best. Maybe it's because he's a big fan of Goldman Sachs.

You can't even follow this simplistic thread?

All I know is that McMaster, your new national security advisor, dedicated his entire book "Dereliction of Duty" to studying how the Vietnam war was lost.

Stop supporting Technological-industrial society

nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf

REEEEEE

The US didn't lose Vietnam because of the hippies! It was lost because Democrats sold it to the Communists! Nixon planned for Vietnam to be like Korea with a North and South Vietnam being made, but Democrats repealed his deal and allowed Communists to invade.

A pointless war.

I dunno but I always liked those badass Huey helicopters.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKmYxVdckCs

Please upload the photos to Dropbox or MEGA. I am extremely interested.

I used to fall asleep to the sound of helicopter blades on repeat

Kek that pic

I like sounds for relaxation but never tried heli blades.

>The point was to stop the spread of communism. It worked.

Fucking lol 10/10 post tbhfam xD.

>drafting white people to die against gooks for literally no reason except to make jews in the military industrial complex money

No.

its ok, but nothing beats the sound of a river, especially one that is actually near you

Yeah heli blades don't sound very comfy.