Australian advertising in 2017

Just a coincidence Sup Forums?

It's a good thing most niggers are so naturally ugly, or we might really be in some hot water lol

What goes around comes around. I bet you're sorry you spammed BBC.

K-mart's still a thing?

we have about 90,000 black africans in Australia out of 24 million people.

They make up about 1/3 of Australian advertising.

Just a coincidence.

Nigger can have white whore I'll take the two darkies

Where are the chinks?

i went to kmart today and saw black people

for some reason it's the only place I see them

Been doing this for months now

In terms of shopper demographics it's the closest thing we have to Walmart.

Why are they all Argentines?

Kek, in the US they wouldn't even bother putting a tall, /fit/ white guy in the ad. It would just be the negro and the blonde.

The government and media are used to fuck you in the ass. What's new?

They need some abo faces photoshopped on.

Is anyone keeping track of all the companies to boycott? I'll start
>Kmart
>Walmart
>Mr. Clean
>Budweiser
>State Farm
>General Mills (Cheerios)
>Old Navy

Please help make this list bigger

That nigger looks like a cool guy. Racist.

A lot of blacks in Australia by the looks of things

You bunch of fucking morons, you really think if intergalactic alien life exists our puny ape minds could even grasp it

I have access to classified army files about an encounter that happened in the 80s

A REAL encounter. No UFOs, no little grey men, just a presence descending and communicating with military personel. It couldn't be photographer or otherwise recorded, and all of the men who is communicated with either died on the spot or went mad, dug out their eyes and ripped out their own brains through the sockets.

The last one to commit suicide created this picture. A rendition of the alien creature, from the mind of a madman. He later commited suicide the same as the others.. while in a straightjacket

Kek, right? As if we aren't almost overrun with them here.

It was worse in the 00s and late 90s when they didn't even exist and the ads were still full of them.

Australia's a white minority?

No wonder they shitpost so much, they are literal poo in loos

They NEVER show Pakis on adverts here, always nogs and white women despite the fact that nationally blacks aren't that common. There are probably six times as many Pakis in Britain than blacks.

>A Series of Unrelated Coincidences.jpg

A German one for refugee aid.

You can thank American cultural influence for that one.

Those people like American. Kmart are too cheap to take their own photo

lfjdklsfjdlkkjfsd

Models need to be tall and Pakis etc are midgets

Hmmm never seen an abo that looks like him before

They do the same thing over here in the US. There's like two or three times as many latinos here, but the media selectively glamorizes an odd few interracial relationships for some reason. Of course on Sup Forums we see a ton of bm/wf, but in media it's often bm/wf and wm/af, and maybe one or two others, but very rarely are other "mixtures" shown.

I saw a really weird chinese photoshoot. The chinese like hiring white women from poor countries to stand around at events.
But there was this photo of this gorgeous girl a midget chinese lady and some weird arab looking guy.
The only person that look like a model was the girl. The random paki was a hooked nose achmed faced guy with an unaesthetic dyel body.

so in other words, we really shouldn't worry about racemixing since they are soo few in number?

NIGGER HOW DID YOU JUST POSTED RIGHT NOW?

Almost?

lol.