Sup Forums unironically wants to deport this

Sup Forums unironically wants to deport this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she illegal? Yes? Back to the shitstain country she came from then.

Also

>Islam

Worse than the Jews desu

>Sup Forums unironically wants to deport this.
Yes we do. Muslims are scum.

Muslims>Zionists

Unironically kill yourself

Both are bad but Muslims are currently a far greater threat

Muslims hate Jews, news at 11.

Just remember that Zionism is the Jewish form of Nationalism. I just hate Jewish globalists, if Israel did a holocaust to the Palestinians I literally wouldn't care

She's a Muslim? She deserves a fate worse than deportation.

There aren't a billion Zionists, there are a billion Muslims though.

>Muslims a greater threat

Lol yeah, it's the Muslims who control our media, banks, and government. Good fucking goy

Zionists created modern radical Islam. Remove Zionism and you remove terrorism.

Remove radical Islam, and you still have Zionists, who will look to another radical group to subvert and finance.

And it's Jews who rape white women and pollute the gene pool.

Or how about just remove Islam

Muslims created radical islam. That's like blaming white people for black crime because of MUH RACISM

This. Islam is worse than the jews. Not by much. But these are big enemies we are fighting. Deus Vult first.

If she's illegal yeah get her the fuck out. If she's legal then she can stay

>That's like blaming white people for black crime because of MUH RACISM

It's nothing like that. Zionist lobby groups actively fund Wahhabism and other fundamentalist interpretations of Islam, and fundamentalist organisations (such as ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood) in order to create instability in the Middle East, so as to procure military aid and intervention from the United States.

Instability in the Middle East is essential to Israel's hegemony. That's why they hate genuine attempts at peace.

>uhcl
Please be in Houston

>sort of agrees with Sup Forumsacks about one thing
>our gal gais
Yeah, no. Fuck off and stop shilling that disgusting religion here

Question.

How did Husayn ibn Ali die?

Good point.

Or how about just deporting all nonwhites and having white immigration only from after that point, you lot had it right with White Australia

gud post rly maed me thnk

She's a qt, I don't want to deport her, as long as she's here legally. She could be my anti-semitic waifu.

This. Only nu-pol cancer think muslims are worse than jews.

Why not just deport all nonwhites and sort out the kikes? Why should we have nonwhites at all? Muslims are scum.

>implying you are any better if you're christian

the only thing that made christianity ''great'' in europe were the remnants of roman culture and divine worshipping from that time

That was such a fucking good movie.

Made me fucking hungry though.

Anthropoid was good as well.

And I unironically voted for him. And he unironically won. What is your fucking point. Do you wish to troll me! Good, you won. You trolled me, you got as kick out of it, now go to bed. I know it is morning in Austria, go to bed. Austrian emos. or was it emus? Tell me, on an unrelated note, are the Australians still in that union with Hungary? I do not remember, I have been asleep for a long time you must understand.

She can marry me and learn how to be a proper wife or gtfo

Her name is Islam?

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Muslims are our strongest ally against international Jewry, and they are allies in upholding religion and values (which the Jew lacks and destroys) yet the Jews have turned us against them when we could be working together. Before you say migrants and terrorism etc. remember that these are only effects and retaliation from years and years of zionist fucking over of the Middle East, you can be against immigration but work together with Muslims as Christians against atheists and the Jews

YES

No, sorry, but look at history. Muslims are a literal plague.

Stop supporting Technological-industrial society

nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf

I hate Muslims and believe in nonironically believe in RaHoWa.

Fuck these kikes doxxing people for free speech though.

Reminder that with jews you lose

guys please stop talking about muslims
every time I hear word muslim image of big stinking gross pile of shit comes into my mind

This, You need allies against the Jew. Let them have the middle east and ship them all back

Desert ladys are the best

I will marry her so she can stay

Muslims are the Jewish attack dog

Saudi Arab policies seem to conspicuously align with the Zionist agenda in the Middle East and Europe. Saudis think it's a good idea to work with Jews because their Wahhabi puppet regimes will be loyal, but Jews know all that will happen is Muslim civilians and many cowardly militants will flee to the West, leaving much of the Arab peninsula sparsely populated and weak enough for them to conquer. Saudi Arabs are too retarded to see they're manufacturing their own demise (look at how they waste their oil money on gaudy trash instead of building a great nation).

I'll add it's also the civvies and militants going into the West that also hate Jews the most, but they hate the West and Christianity just as much

How to start a conversation with a muslim
>don't you just fucking hate jews

>wha wha muh virgin dicks

Go fuck a whore or something and stop being so desperate. She wouldn't fuck you either way, btw.

She can stay in my harem of far right waifus ;)

FUCK OFF BACK TO LEBLAND, LEBBO

Arab females, the pretty ones, are extremely seductive and have beautiful curves.

looks like a young sarah silverjew

i.e. annoying semite

deport her

T H I S.

Why do so few people understand this? Much less in the Alt-right(tm)... but even on Sup Forums.

thats nice

whites are better

Agreed

Jews are unironically way fucking worse than Muslims

Repeat after me:

Fuck.The.Prophet.In.His.Prolapsed.Ass.

>Hijab
>PHAT ASS on social media

Pick one.

Go back to plebbit /the_donald/ cuck.
You wouldn't have problems with Muslims if the kikes didn't fuck around in the Middle East with our American tax dollars and blood funding it.

No collective group of people would stand for this in our country if they didn't have massive influence in the media

says the jewish banker

Funny hitler sacked muslim dick at every chance he got.

WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS ALREADY!

Muslims > Zionists

>evry tim

>nu/pol/ uninronically believes kikes are better than Muzzies
get me off this ride.

Fuck.The.Prophet.In.His.Prolapsed.Ass.

> Canary Mission

Can I get a bog style run down on this?

ME GUESTA

We haven't been able to intergrate our massive influx of the_donald migrants and our culture is being changed. The thing we hate most is happening .

she is a palestinian

>durr im a mudslime
>i call my daughter the only word i can write

>You need allies against the Jew

they are like 14 millions kek

AND she's white??
>Gibs me dat

she is singel i think

AND she's blonde now??
> ABSOLUTELY HALAL!

go back to /r/the_donald

is this the new shill tactic ?
keep the mudslimes since jews are worse ?

no, gas them all
also, this is a white board
we dont find other races attractive, so theres no point in posting you favorite nigger face and hope for sympathy

kys

she has also written about how she doesnt like the jews and Israel

fuck islam and fuck judaism

>wearing that much foundation
>all day every day
God, no wonder most women look like shit as soon as they hit 25

ALLLAAHHH AAKKBBAARRRR!!!

i dont understand how they even have the energy to keep doing all that shit everyday

Jews are the reason we have muslim problems to start with, they're the fuckers holding open the floodgates

>deport
She's not an 80 IQ mexican woman.

She's a ~100 muslim propagandist who goes strongly against my values.

Exterminate would be the correct term.

>you will never be this blue pilled again

they are also loyal

just imagine having someone like that making you some nice kebab

ALOHA SNAKBAR!!

(4 serious tho, AWALT and shit)

I have fucked and creampied 2 Moroccan and 1 tunisian women, best pussy and skills ive ever put my dick in.

I don't want her deported, I want to put her in a meat grinder. Filthy Muslim cunt

>tfw this is so true
>have a Turkish girlfriend with an amazing ass
Feels good man

>tfw no qt Arab gf

this. Will only settle for an Arab or Persian waifu crew reporting in.

irrelevant, they're all shit

>Arab curves
They reach curve levels I never thought possible, those hips are just amazing.

tfw I've creampied 2 Persian girls and 1 Arab girl. BLEACHED

Fuck you, burger. You know nothing. You live in company of negroes, spics. Think you've seen worst when twelve inch black cock penetrates your bimbo waifu. Wait until you become toothpaste like me and have all major cities become Mudslime bulwarks. Turkroach, Mocro, sub-saharan filth of every persuasion. Cannot go anywhere without hearing mosque siren calling you for prayer. Ugly goat-woman straight from roach mountain spits upon you on the street but you cannot retaliate for fear of all her inbred nephews, brothers, father, sons, mother pouring out of every nook and cranny to rob, beat, kill you. (You will be tried by countrymen afterwards for being racist. Not Jew judge, but regular white man. Thinks he is doing the right thing because muh fascism, remember Hitler, six gorillion. Jew does not need to remind him, he does it for free.)

Woman politician and manager chiding you for not joining in morning, late morning, early noon, noon, late noon, early evening, late evening prayer with Yusuf the multicultural diversity officer. After all Mohammed the poor disenfranchised wife beating serial robber said Islam is peace so woman believe him. Meanwhile, waifu is raped by small penis Mudslime then told to wear niqab because she is whore. At least BBC was fun for her, now everyone loses. When you come home after day of work you will have trouble entering house because neighborhood imam Ibrahim al-Siqib is at your door to tell you to convert or die like infidel pig. Cops came with him to help because only cops left are mudslimes themselves, all others quit because dumb leftists made them into impotent cucks. Then you are fired for being too white.

And in the end you will blame the Jews like dumb frogposter you are, but you only have yourself to blame for not following TRUMP (pbuh). If history opens window to remove kebab, never hesitate. Is like spring cleaning. Cockroach always finds way back in but at least glorious nation is safe for time being.

shekkels make you feel save

but they dont understand that (((they))) have been wielding the shekkel magic for far longer than some desert inbred family that discovered oil and then monopolized the export

The only thing worse than Jews is even more Jews.

And what evidence do you have of this?

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc

DEPORT
DEPORT
RACE TRAITOR
smart man
RACE TRAITOR DOPPELDEPORT

that is a shitskin subhuman and a mudslime. Deportation is too good for the likes of her.

>pale skinned
>pale hair
>SJW

or

>Tanned skin
>Brown eyes
>Brown luscious hair
>Curves
>Loyalty

No thanks whitey