What does pol think of the "Abeed Movement"?

>“Abeed” in the original black Arabic tongue the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spoke, is closer in meaning to ‘reveal’ or ‘figure of’. The word came to be regarded by Black Muslims ( c. 620 AD) as too sacred to be spoken. It time the

>Tajdid/Sahwah refers to a revival in the Islamic religion. The Abeed movement is Revival movement in modern Islam religion to restore Islam to its vital and fervent black African heritage and reveal the true black image of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) which had been corrupted and legitimized all those years ago by white European settlers. This is the ultimate Tajdid

>The restoration movement has been manifested to remove the stain of legacy of non-African foreign interference and corruptions found in modern Islam.

>The man cited as the forerunner of contemporary re-Islamisation was Jamal-al-Ditroyti, "one of the most influential Muslim reformers of the twentieth century" who traveled the Muslim world. His sometime disciple Muhammad Sheikh Akoh has been called "the most influential figure" of the early Abeed movement. In Islamic history a well known tradition (hadith) states that "God will send to His community at the head of each century those who will renew its faith for it.

>“We, the followers of Muhammad (PBUH), shall restore the relationship of love and sincerity. Through the proclamation of truth of the Prophet’s Image, I should bring about peace and manifest the Abeed that have become hidden from the eyes of the world.”

>- Jamal-al-Ditroyti

WE

WUZ

MUHAMMED

(PBUH)

AN'

SHEIT

so yous be sayin dat we ah-done-beed da prophet Mohammad?

I'm confused. Abeed means "slave." It's what Muslims call blacks in a derogatory way.

The white arab cultural appropriators used the Abeed to denigrate Black muslims and strip away the original true nature of the word

"white arab? " My Palestinian girlfriend told me about it. Is she white Arab?

Yes, correct. The Abbed movement seeks to perpetuate and spread images of the Prophet (PBUH) to honor his black african origins

Their taking it back. Its like how gays took back faggot, kanye took back the confederate flag, etc

All non-Black muslims are white Arabs (descendants of european invaders) who culturally appropriated the religion from the black african founder, Muhammad

OP IS A FAGGOT
P
I
S
A
F
A
G
G
O
T

>Abeed means "slaves". In is used by Arabs like "nagger"

STFU user

this meme explains it more clearly

See

> LOL @ failed pathetic copy paste

kys OP

>failed meme is kill

>Does not forbid
>Images are banned.

wtf is this shit?

>Jamal-al-Ditroyti
>Ditroyti
>Detroit

Proof that there is nothing a nigger won't steal, except your job.