GROW YOUR OWN FOOD PART 2

Anons why aren't you growing your own food?

Corporations are growing produce full of steroids, antibiotics and many more fucked up chemicals.
>But why user would they do this ?

Well its due to them wanting to control population and to weaken us all. The profits outweigh humanity , that why they want to control every element of our world.

All you need to do to avoid this is to grow your vegetables and fruits at home. Its work but its for your health, the corporations and governments want to control your land in order to starve you of the vital nutrients that you and your family need to live long and prosper.

If you have any information , tips or facts of the government or corporations doing this shit post, any farmers and/or gardeners give us tips on how to grow our own food.

Save this information and start doing this, don't have land ?

Buy organic food only, dilute the stuff with filtered water and apple cider vinegar. Bang the chemicals are gone.

Any more suggestions or such throw it in mates and tell each other how to rebel against this pure evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
wikihow.com/Amend-Clay-Soil
youtube.com/user/GrowFoodWell/videos
youtu.be/boTaClgXTIE
survivorlibrary.com/?page_id=1014
foragersyear.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/community-gardens-and-allotments-in-australian-cities-the-time-has-come/
nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf
onlinesoil.co.uk/products/soil/top-soil?tab=3&gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFaZ84wzwGxIQWlEgu4j6lzyH97NFi2iJ5hWqWdFt2stRoCdhTw_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM[Embed]
i.4cdn.org/pol/1487799973209.gif
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
stonewallgardens.org/
imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
happyhealing.com/can-you-peel-or-wash-pesticides-off/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bang shoot yourself in the head

That is how I grew up. My parents lived in a town centre but had an allotment plot right outside a town, so we spent summer weekends there.
We had our own:
-strawberries
-raspberries
-blackberries
-cherries
-apples
-pears
-sweet cherries
-tomatoes
-cucumbers
-herbs (mint etc)
-FLOWERS

It was awesome! I wish I had one.

For now farmers markets are Key. Super cheap and good!

Do it user ,

You will be better off growing your own

I think thats the transitions of the red pill user

normie>hitler>farmer

Can i grow in thick clay soil?

For context, the interest in this topic was generated by this massive insider thread.

ARCHIVE OF BOTH THREADS

FIRST
archive.is/ylKxv

SECOND
archive.is/9LNYn

Depends on the plants and such, for produce it may not work.

Investigate horticulture futher and see what is compatiable between what you wanna grow and the soil you have.

Worse case scenario you have plant boxes. The soils are separate from he original plot soil and you can control which nutrients to have and develop your produce.

SELF RELIANCE

I have that too. It needs to be mixed with sand to break it up. Although I mentioned in the other thread that keeping rabbits provides a constant source of free manure that is ready to use and will revitalize any kind of soil.

wikihow.com/Amend-Clay-Soil

You can simply buy a box and fill it with good quality soil.

>these two memes are well over 10 years apart from each other
Fuck man

>implying it makes a fucking difference if you grow your own food or not
Fuck off Australia. Such shitty fucking posters. Can't wait for the great emu riots. It will finally purge you mongrels off.

These threads are important reads for any who are confused on why growing your own food is and will be /pol from now on. It's very much political. Do yourself a favor and stop funding (((them))).

Don't like it , ignore it

Grow own food --> save money --> pay fewer taxes to bankroll Justin's vacations and thousands of refugees --> win

>break up clay with peat moss
>add manure
>add worms if you have them
>plant
>???
>PROFIT

A couple cubic yards of peat moss worked in will make a very sizable garden patch. Good enough for a first year.

There are so many based Aussies that I've learned agriculture techniques from over the years. Fuck off, leaf.

heres a small guide for all you NEET faggots that want to try something new

>go to home depot and buy some cheap seeds, 3 of those long and short rectangular plastic boxes per seed bag and a bag of soil
>use an empty container the size of a cereal bowl and plant the seeds, water it then seal it with plastic sheets
>after 14 days take the individual sprouts and plant them within 15 cms of distance between them

there you go, I don't even buy peppers anymore

If growing lights weren't so expensive in the long run I'd grow more stuff

If there is anyone who knows about the gardening stuff, I'd be interested to hear if this guy is any legit :
youtube.com/user/GrowFoodWell/videos
I have been thinking about starting gardening but never really got to it due to lack of skills and interest in finding good material for starting.

and with this post, I don't even have to contribute

excellent.

It takes a little effort, but simply turning the earth and working it like a man will change the nature of your soil.

A further example is pigs who produce silt :^)

>Anons why aren't you growing your own food?
Implying i don't

Blut und Boden, urbanite scum

be extremely careful mixing clay with sand. If its wet during the process, that's how you get brick.

I live in an apartment with no balcony and nowhere to create a vege patch that won't get stolen once the vegetables grow

What do? Indoors is not an option but I can grow small herb and spices plants on the window shelf

>lack of skills
One day I want you to take seeds from something you eat and just throw them in your dirt.

>youtube.com/user/GrowFoodWell/videos

Still the best fun is a glass house! Growing commie-red tomatoes that tastes like heaven.

Indoors with grow lights?

or get an allotment if you have those over there.

Move out of the city. You've got a huge country there, I'm sure you can find somewhere nice.

>What do?
move

I tried to grow food once. Ended up Napalming a groundhogs hole. Long story.

> Be me 19
> rent a new house.
> it has a good amount of property for rent
> get the urge to make a garden
> Tomatos, potatoes, corn
>shit gets growing
> then the little fucker called a groundhog appears
> that fucker ruined my garden 3 times
> One time while mowing I see his hole
> this is it
> revenge.jpg
>watched vietnam documentaries
>get inspired
>googlle how to make napalm
> I go and make napalm and grab Mauser
> pour napapm in hole
> gasoline trail
> light it on fire
>Itaintme,jpg
WHOOSH
> yard is on fire
> extinguish is by isolating fire and letting it burn out
>the groundhog lived.

Start small, then grow.

For anons that that are interested but don't have the knowledge on how to grow your own food (even in small indoor locations), check out this YouTube channel. He's a total hippie, very long winded at times, but offers so many different types of growing methods. Highly recommend.

youtu.be/boTaClgXTIE

>the groundhog lived.

I feel your pain. I fight off deer.

>thyme

That is rosemary.....

Just got my seed savers catalog in the mail the other day. Haven't started yet but looking forward to it when its warmer. Also was going to get chickens but I'm thinking ducks now. Who doesn't like ducks?

Duck is amazing.

We had a problem with moles once. We put a hose in their hole, let it run for a while, whacked them with a rake when they came out to get air. If there were more, they drowned.

I got the book mini farming on 1/4 acre. It is a good start whether you want to grow intensively or not.

I know a woman who raises ducks. She sells them slaughtered and dressed for $30 each, which is a lot of money even in our worthless currency, but they are big and apparently people are willing to pay it. Duck eggs are delicious too, really rich flavour.

Thats really a lot compared to chicken or turkey. I don't know why they don't sell duck in stores very much.

normie>hitler>blacked.com>reddit>Sup Forums>garden

Living in a small place with no land to provide for yourself is what (((they))) want. It makes you dependent. But if it is your current situation, growing something rather than nothing is always the better option. All of us need to contribute in some way.

I think it's considered more of a holiday or special occasion food in North America. You tend to see them in the stores more around Christmas (they cost more like $20 in the supermarket though). Plus it's so distinctive-tasting you only want to eat it once in a while anyway.

Next autumn remember to turn a soil for a winter!

What makes you think the government hasn't already engineered all available plant seeds to produce those steroids and antibiotics on their own?

Duck and duck eggs are delicious but... their shit resembles slugs. Gooey, slimy, reeking slugs all over. Don't keep ducks anywhere you are going to be walking.

Most of the shit you buy commercially is a hybrid. The offspring will be mutants. Buy heirloom seeds, eat the products, keep seeds from the good ones. Also research if the seeds are annual or perennial and how to grow them (carrots can be a pain in the ass).

Also organic farming is a meme. It literally means nothing and most of the time uses chemicals that are worse for the soil and worse for consumption. I use 2,4-D for everything. Technically organic, what 80% of the farmers in the US use, great shit. You can also use Dormant oil that's thinned out appropriately.

Condition your soil, if too sandy or clay, add more organics such as manure, composted leaves, etc. Also don't use evergreen leaves.
Pull weeds.
Aerate soil.
Plant seeds.
After a week spray plants with pesticide.
Check plants every so often and respray pesticide if needed but not within 1 month of harvest.

And don't wash your food until you're ready to prepare it. Additional moisture causes mold/rot.

Also good idea to learn canning.

survivorlibrary.com/?page_id=1014

The soil in my village is full of cobalt

>Buy organic food only, dilute the stuff with filtered water and apple cider vinegar. Bang the chemicals are gone.

What in the fuck kind of burnout homeopathic bullshit is this?

foragersyear.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/community-gardens-and-allotments-in-australian-cities-the-time-has-come/

You have allotment and community gardens in Australia, just buy one of those.
Which city are you from?

They do. Asian markets.

Check the flag.

Thats disappointing. I will probably try anyway. Was just going to let them run around my back yard and let them through the fence to my creek now and then. Are chickens less messy or similar?

Chickens are the filthiest animals you'll ever encounter, even worse than pigs. Shit everywhere.

Stop supporting Technological-industrial society

nihilsentimentalgia09.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unibomber-manifesto.pdf

You can buy top soil

onlinesoil.co.uk/products/soil/top-soil?tab=3&gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFaZ84wzwGxIQWlEgu4j6lzyH97NFi2iJ5hWqWdFt2stRoCdhTw_wcB

Oh yeah, you're right.

But I was just trying to convince him that he has the skills to garden when seeds sprang up immediately when thrown at the ground.

I guess it would have disheartened him when his shit came up retarded

smokebomb and a rake

I moved to suburban dallas about 6 months ago and realized the weather is kind of screwy out here. How do I grow crops without them dying to unfavorable weather?

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM[Embed]
Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Play The Game, Fight The Fight
But What's The Point On A Beautiful Night?
Arm In Arm, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Keeping Us Warm In The Night
La La La La
Walk In The Night
You'll Get It Right

Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together
i.4cdn.org/pol/1487799973209.gif
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

>TFW GROWING WEED TO FEED PIGS
retards BTFO

>not realizing a lot of vegetables are bad to consume even in their natural forms because they have predatory defense mechanisms

>The optimum source of cobalt for livestock are forages grown on cobalt-rich soils.
???

I made this mistake when I was a kid. Bought a watermelon from a supermarket, was probably the tastiest I'd ever had. Kept the seeds, germinated them, etc. Planted, couple months later had all these horrible ugly and huge melons.

>had pigweed in the yard
>took over a year to get it out
>it still comes back on occasion

>Cobalt is actually a plant “bio-stimulant,” similar to molybdenum, because it is required by nitrogen-fixing bacteria, especially on the root nodules of legumes.
Plant peanuts, dude.

Do you legit save a lot of money doing this or is the materials and work enough to offset it?

stonewallgardens.org/

Ask your own people. If you do not know how to do something, google your locals and email them. They will be more than happy to help.

no no no no ducks and geese are much much worse

If chickens have a big enough yard to run in, and enough space, the shit wont be bad, just scrape out the straw/sawdust

Initial cost will be big, but after that lifes pretty cheap with the cost after that . Like you can geta bargain buying from your bunnings or hardware store. Pretty cheap .

A 10x30 garden? No, not likely. A half acre garden is probably the point you'd break even as far as money and effort goes if you're trying to grow vegetables and small fruits for personal consumption.

im talking about acutal weed since its cheap and nutritionally denser than say corn

imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Educate yourself on what grows in your area. I moved to Houston years ago from Philadelphia and fucked up my first year completely because In didn't realize how the summers here affect the plants. Much hotter here than it is in the northeast. I learned over time. Best part, I realized I can grow mango and avocado trees in my backyard. Something I wasn't able to do before.

That white owl (owl of minerva) preying on the frogs.

Come on!

Well as far as shit on the ground, ducks and geese are probably worse. Chickens require a roost and shit all over inside as well as on themselves.

Sounds like you're in hardiness zone 9a, at one point I lived north of houston in 8b. Just enough cold to kill off citrus, not enough cold to grow pears and apples.

Oh and chickens have to have a ratio of roosters to hens, else they'll attack each other all the time. Roosters are annoying. Sorry to keep harping on it. Bad experiences raising chickens as a kid.

Agriculture is the foundation of culture and civilization for a reason.

just flood the cunts out

Yea, some of my neighbors have orange trees. They smell so good when the flowers blossom. I've been hearing about an apple variety that came out recently that people have been successful at growing here. I think I'll wait a few years and see how it turns out before I try. I'm still new to fruit trees.

because my country don't let us doing it unless you pay a fee.

happyhealing.com/can-you-peel-or-wash-pesticides-off/

Daily reminder that the leaf is Sup Forums's eternal enemy. He disguises as a jester, but truly is a snake.

I don't really buy into the whole 'corporations want to poison you' thing, but I grow my own food anyway. Spending weekends tending to the garden and chickens is good for the soul - my mental and emotional well-being has never been better.
Plus I've saved so much money it's ridiculous.
And it's forced me to eat healthy.
The benefits are endless.

Explain. Why would the mafia not like you to grow you own food?

I grew up in 4b. I miss fresh apples and pears. An old neighbor of mine from north of houston had some asian pears that did ok until a couple years ago when they got some kind of fungus that was untreatable.

Anybody here into mushroom farming?

What? You have to pay to garden? Is that like some kind of brit TV tax? Will your neighbors call and report you if you have something edible growing?

If I was in Italy I'd practically have a vineyard in my backyard.

No, but as a man with a hermit aesthetic I'd love to get into it.

How hard/illegal is it to get into psilocybin cultivating/gathering?

Set up irrigation systems (drip) using water you filtered - drip systems ensure water goes mainly to plants and aren't wasted (also helps minimize weeds). Learn crop rotation and have a mix (fruits, grains, vegetables, leafy greens, herbs, tubers/root crops, etc.). Have chickens, ducks, or other low-maintenance "protein" too for natural fertilizer. A mix of chicken manure, plant material (decomposing leaves, chopped up tree branches, etc.) and charcoal (and charcoal ashes) make great natural fertilizer. You need hydroponic systems too - best if integrated to a fish pond. If possible, create a greenhouse environment for certain crops. Earthworms are good for aeration, and bait if you fish. Invest in sterilization systems like UV lighting to kill bacteria from fertilizer and water. Set up a dark and damp planting area for mushrooms. Use mostly plant material from pine trees for pine shrooms, mung bean skin (if you grow bean sprouts in your hydroponics) for oyster shrooms, thick oak tree branches (or trunks, or even oak sawdust) for Shiitake and similar shrooms, and you can mix in coffee grounds - make sure you sterilize. If you're growing shrooms, use electric shocks on the shroom hyphae to stimulate growth. Ideally, you want higher voltage (30kv onwards, depending on shroom) striking the hyphae, but you'd probably electrocute yourself so whatever will produce an artificial "lightning strike" that can be deployed that won't seriously hurt and even kill you. Maybe a tazer.

I read a few guides on it.

I think the best way would be to buy a spore syringe off of the deep web and inject it into a sterile jar of cooked rice and keep it in an aquarium in a hot area like behind a refrigerator.

There are guides for it on the pirate bay.

Are you telling armature people to setup 30kv systems to grow MUSHROOMS? Nothing about that sounds sane, safe, or easy for beginners.
What the actual fuck. Even if it's edible mushrooms you would want to know quite a bit about botany before you eat or grow shit like that.......

Start with oyster mushrooms grown on straw.
They are retard proof.

this sounds good and I've thought about it a lot but why not just soylent? at least for 80% or so of meals. I've met the creator in person and he's a pretty chill dude, blue-pilled perhaps but dedicated to his creation

>soylent

Da fucks that?

>tfw grow tomatoes every year
>tfw you already got orange, apple, and mandarin tree
>tfw got chivs, green onion, and a bunch of shit that already grows itself with 0 maintenance

Farming is a meme, how can Africans cannot put something in the dirt, add fertilizer the first time, and then add water once in awhile is beyond my understanding.

the advantages you mentioned are all good but don't be a faggot, come down on one side or the other, dont say ''I don't really buy into the whole 'corporations want to poison you' thing'', as this is usually a way in for the eternal snake.

just say no you stupid hippie, corporations exist to make profit, that's all. If there were money in intentional mass poisoning? sure, but not unintentional depletion of nutrients and minerals from land farmed on industrial scale.

Right? I don't understand why they can't go to home depot and buy fertilizer, and buy some seeds and basic gardening tools, and just grow their own food.

Hmmm I wonder what type of climate and soil they have.... Hmmm I wonder where they would get a clean source of water to water the crops. Hmmm I wonder if their soil is any good for growing crops.
Hmmm I wonder if growing food is actually quite difficult without proper knowledge, tools, access to water, infrastructure, etc...

I'm imagining myself trying to go out into my back yard and grow crops to eat without any tools, seeds, plumbing, etc... and in this climate with this rainfall and good soil type it will still be quite difficult. Especially if I didn't have access to books or the internet to research what I could grow and how to grow it.

>UN says africa is 60% arable
>all you need is a fucking shovel for the most basic of agriculture
>kids, adults, and elders already sucking donkey shit out of donkeys asshole for nutrients, why not use that shit as fertilizer

Only thing you got me with is irrigation but I'm not miracle worker.