Mexican boy shot

just gonna leave this here
>Off-duty sheriff deputy forces 13yo MexAm boy onto his property, shoots at him
youtube.com/watch?v=2TJQ38Rf_AU

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/02/22/cellphone-video-shows-anaheim-struggle-between-13-year-old-boy-and-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon/
ocweekly.com/news/off-duty-lapd-cop-fires-gun-during-after-school-melee-with-anaheim-teens-7918977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How dare this office try to enforce the law on this Hispanic 12 year old

niño rata

ratboy

>13yo MexAm bo
uhmmm delicious

Please tell me this isn't USA.

>Mexican
He's not mexican.

i saw this on the news, checked on facebook to see how cucked they are...

i fucking hate facebook, everytime a white guy is even involved with anything, every damn facebook nigger always goes "if he wuznt white he's be dead" and this shit pisses me off, and this is coming from a mexican american

it was in la from what i saw

T-then what is he?

cop didn't even hit the fucking annoying Mexican kid.

He got jumped by the Mexican kids buddies, including some black guy.

He was surrounded. He drew his gat and a round popped off into the grass.

Fucking idiots are trying to vandalize the neighborhood and lynch the cop.

Makes me wish Trump called in the killer robots from low orbit just to scare the shit out of the lame protestors.

The Mexican kid is a junior asshole with a retarded cholo accent. Does he even had a dad?

He's one of those kids that probably should have gotten his ass whooped as an 10 year old.

WHY IS THERE SO MANY SHITSKINS IN THIS COUNTRY?

REEEEEE

>killer robots at low orbit
kek

Mexican isn't a race, just because he's brown it doesn't mean he's mexican you retards. Mexican is a nationality.

He's an American.

So what's the story for this? Surely there's a reason why sheriff grabbed the kid, right?

>Needing a gun to control a 12 year old

Yeah nah, he's a pussy.

Send every one of those kids and their entire families to Mexico-- even the black one and his family.

Fucking lowlifes.

He has the annoying Mexican-American accent from movies... from Training Day.

He's like "Hey Holmes."

literally being surrounded

Yeah, the kid was throwing rocks at his window then threatened to kill him.

And there's only about 10 million Mexican felons here.
Sheriff better step it up.

He's not American. His parents are illegal. Just another anchor baby gangster that should be eradicated off the face of this earth.

Kek.

Typical spic-nigger behavior.

couldn't find any articles only video for now. It's gonna be big news Im sure. Some kind of racist shit.

Those 12 year olds are big from the bull hormones in hamburgers.

He was also surrounded by the kids homies.

Fuck the kids.

If a pack of of a dozen 12 year olds pulled knives on me and attacked me, they'd all get a bullets.

You have the right to defend yourself from aggressive tweens or adults.

Gotta sacrifice your life for fucking kids that aren't yours?

>the kid was throwing rocks at his window then threatened to kill him
But why?

Most likely but I don't see why you'd care. Same goes for that Cypriot.

The little beaner wasn't shot.

I think the shot was accidental which reflects poorly on the cop because it means he has bad trigger discipline.

As usual the beaners were the aggressors.

>Being surrounded by kids and still need to resort to your gun.

Still a pussy.

I've seen men being surrounded by other men and still fight their way out with their fists like men.

>That little shit complaining the entire time.

>but it's a fucking kid

12 years old are perfectly capable of killing grown men in the third world. They can fire AK-47s.

fix your fucking title you goddamn fucking retard. nobody was fucking shot jesus fucking christ that misleading shit is stale as fuck please kill yourself
mad.

>He's not American. His parents are illegal. Just another anchor baby

Still American. No matter how much this pisses you off, he's as American as you are. He was born here, he's automatically an American.

And there's not a single thing you can do about it.

>muh kids though, you cant hit them

His parents could afford video games I assume.

I'm sure that mexican kid was doing nothing wrong
KEK

kek

Officer on Administrative Leave; "The confrontation began over ongoing issues with juveniles walking across the officer's property,"
ktla.com/2017/02/22/cellphone-video-shows-anaheim-struggle-between-13-year-old-boy-and-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon/

ocweekly.com/news/off-duty-lapd-cop-fires-gun-during-after-school-melee-with-anaheim-teens-7918977

>A protest is being called by local police brutality activists tonight at 7 p.m. on the corner of Euclid Street and W. Palais Rd.

I doubt it's legal to drag someone onto your property so that you are in the clear to pull a gun if needed. The cop knew what he was doing with that move. The kid that charged him is aids incarnate and could have gotten somebody killed. Dumb cop, dumb kids but the worst is the "protestors" that will use this for whatever narrative they want to push and to validate themselves. I'll help build the wall physically at this point if it'll help.

die a moron for having bullshit ideas

or

live because you are practical?

Kids are capable of killing adults. It's not a big secret. This is why child soldiers are a thing.

A pack of kids can kill you, if you let your guard down.

Clearly violated the NAP

>But why?
Because he's a low-IQ, entitled teenager living in Cali near Disneyland and thinks everything is about him having fun and that he can threaten when he doesn't get his way?

Fuck you

>shot
what time fgt

>implying

>I don't see why you'd care.
This kind of videos where the ebul wite man hitting an innocent PoC can get viral among normalfags worldwide who then virtue signal on how much betterbthey are for not doing racist shit.

>mexican in red hoodie agressively leaps twords occupide police officer and tries to draw knife
>Officer notices and draws his firearm for defense.
>mexican boi backs off and gives up trying to pull his knife out
>During the struggle he has an accidential discharge.
>Mob of dindus scatter, start screaming he is a facist pig and he did it on purpose.
>Nobody was hurt.

>If a pack of of a dozen 12 year olds pulled knives on me and attacked me, they'd all get a bullets.

Except none of them did pull out knives or any weapons of any kinds. If we're going to imagine non sensical scenarios just to help our argument then we'll get nowhere.. All they did was a half assed tackled and a half harted punch that didn't even connect well.

Yet he resorted to his gun and worse yet, fired discharged it in a residential neighborhood while holding a minor and being surrounded by other children. He's gonna lose his badge.

You fucks brought that filth here.

t. Paco Rodriguez-Honduras.

I'm confused, is USA white or not?

>He's an American
No he's not

the cop didn't drag him onto his property to shoot him, he was just detaining the kid till the others assaulted him. the cop didn't draw his gun till the one little nigger jumped the hedge and started fishing around in his back pocket. the cop was under attack and I wish he had killed a few of those little bastards.

>A pack of kids can kill you, if you let your guard down.

None of them was going to kill anyone.
Jesus are you this paranoid? Do you get nervous when the old lady behind you at the line at walmart gets too close to you?

You sound like a coward, user.

>Except none of them did pull out knives or any weapons of any kinds.

The kid in the red hoodie was reaching for his knife though

Nope. He will have paid leave or temporary suspension, the will investigate, clear him, and he will be back in action.

niggers and spics can have a chimpout and vandalize some property while the media spins it though.

You should never let your guard down in a self defense situation.

No one is ever unarmed. Fists, legs, shins, feer, arms are all weapons.

A dozen kids can mob you, kick you unconscious, and then curb stomp you.

If your life is in danger and have justification, you could shoot those 12 kids.

no fuck you you fucking lying hairy sweaty nigger literally unironically take your life please

wasn't today when a ton of chicanos decided they're taking the fight to law enforcement?

probably put it in selfie, took the shot, then posted this thread with his own link, then made you all think the picture was funny.

Still American.

If a dog is born in a horse-stable does that make him a horse?

What's with the high pitched tones in this video? Is that to fuck with people so they will be more outraged?

anyone who refuses to follow respect and the law of order is shit. instigating shit with law enforcement is off the fucking table. Anchor baby citizenship should be threatened when they're little shitheads.

Prove it. He could be an illegial immigrant from mexico.

You can't assume a mob of kids won't kill you out of the goodness of their hearts.

This happens to people.

People get mobbed and they're like... "I'm safe. Nothing is gonna happen to me. I believe in the lord. "

There have been kids killed and raped in schools because of thinking like that.

Mobs are dangerous, particularly when frenzied.

>The audio is difficult to understand, but the officer appears to say, “Because you’ve been resisting this whole time.”

>“No, I wasn’t. You tackled me first. I didn’t do anything to hurt you,” the teen says. “All I said was, ‘Respect the girl,’ because you said, ‘Get out of my property.’”
The kids violated the NAP

Spic-American, not the same as an American

yeah keep watching Steven Segal movies, brah.

Children or not, there were like fucking 20 of them and they were slowly getting more and more agressive. He shot to communicate, not to injure, and he held his cool for a long time.

I hate pigs but this guy is fine

>gang of brown kids attacks a cop
I swear minorities are fucking retarded.

Kek, good times.

Shot AT, not shot.

Show me the knife
If that's the case then we need to review the current mindset of our police force. Discharging your gun when you are dealing with kids while being surrounded by them is not accpetable no matter the race.

I know this is Sup Forums and we're supposed to be ultra edgy edge lords but surely deep down you neckbearded basement dwellers can understand this.

Im done talking to you retard. Read my other posts. This will be my last response to you.

This little faggots are standing around laughing about it. They have to go back.

Bullshit. The kid was taking a short cut through the grass

You sound like an idiot.

Better to live labeled a coward than die a brave and martyred moron.

You're martyr material.

You'd rather die sticking to bullshit ideas your killer shits on than putting your own life above that of any enemy.

14th Amendment. You still can't do shit about it.

>t. anchor baby

>nobody was hurt

He caused irreparable damage to the leftists fee-fees and must now be hung for being a white male in current year.

[spoiler]I truly hate virtue signaling and Mexican-"Americans"[/spoiler]

Anaheim
Orange County, the one conservative part of CA

The funny thing about being called a coward is that people only call you a coward when they want something from you.

Anyone who is trying to fool you, trick you, take advantage of you will always try to play to your pride in an effort to fuck you over.

Seeing this thread makes me more depressed especially myself being Mexican as well

If you don't want police pulling guns out, don't tackle them, surround them, and reach for knives in your pockets.

watch the fucking video and look at the kid reaching for his knife before you jump to conclusions like retard dindus in the streets rioting.

Im probably whiter than you, son.

Also, people tend to ad hominem when they don't have good arguments.

shitskin detected.

the kid is a shitskin. only in america because the kikes opened up the floodgates.

OC went for Hillary. The Land of Reagan is dead.

He has to go back and so do you.

>t. paco hernandez

>knives in your pockets.

Show me the knife.
All he does is put his hand in his pocket, yet he doesn't pull anything out.

Wannabe thug kids acting stupid, walking on his lawn and breaking things for a few weeks. Cop is finally fed up and takes matters into his own hands, holds kids until other cops come. Dumbass kid says he'll shoot him, then claims he said "sue him" for touching him. Other kids surround both and one dumbass pushes the cop. Then the he pulls out a gun fires a shot. Two kids are arrested and the cop is on leave. They want the cop fired for some reason.

All this was caught on multiple cameras too. probably easy to find them and hear everything. Local news has covered it during their broadcasts.

The above is why they came out tonight.

Can you show proof of a knive being shown?

don't worry these mexicans will be out soon

Knock Knock

No, those idiots need to be put in their place. You know in a few years they're going to be in jail.

The instant they tackled him, all bets were off. Assault, time to take 'em to jail.

>the kikes opened up the floodgates
That was democrats, dumbass.

Yeah right. Guarantee one of those little spics would run up and stab you while you are fighting with the others. Are you implying they are walking around with random sharpened metal objects?

Yeah same with Americans

Multiple times for weeks?

why would he be reaching into is pocket during a fight? is he looking for tic-tacs?

I'm more american than he is then because I don't have such shitty accent

Because of Reagan.

WAS

It's slowly getting eaten away by all the shit festering out of Santa Ana.

Show. Me. The. Knife.