youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HW6wI0Z1tH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) killed him.
(((They))) are all he ever knew.

RIP Michael

Character Assassination.
He was the most powerful and influential musician since the Beatles.

Notice how there is no evidence of MJ committing wrong doing even with all these leaks that we have access to now. Just an entire avalanche of slander that exploded on him over the course one decade all focused entirely on one narrative, with evidence that was never conclusive or divulged to the public.

Massive red flag.

He probably knew a lot about the pedophilia rampant in the entertainment industry. Whether he ever partook in it or was just a victim of it, I bet he had seen some dark shit.

My pet theory is that the only way Neverland Ranch makes any sense is if he was trying to be an anti-trafficker, using his wealth and power to buy up kids under the guise of abusing them, only for them to be relocated to vetted adoption centers.

Oh dude I love ED!
encyclopediadramatica.se/Jews
(Read to 5.14, Jews did Michael Jackson)

>you were hit by
>You were struck by
>A smooth (((criminal)))

I always found it weird that no actual concrete evidence of him molesting anybody ever showed up. And that whenever you question anything about him being innocent people always point out him getting his skin bleached, plastic surgery, etc. (all of which is understandable since he had vitiligo) in order to poison the well and make him seem crazy which must by association for some reason to them suggest he's automatically guilty.

i saw video of him hanging a baby over a balcony

jewish lies

That or he got diddled as a kid, emotionally and physically abused by his father, and spent his adult life trying to make up for the childhood he had lost

Dangled, it was his son, firm grip, gave paparazzi what they wanted, they still destroyed him.

check out this speech brehs youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo

bump

He became redpilled after he turned white.

this.

Mike was a universal ambassador.

Michael was extremely red pilled. He even dropped truth bombs like this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Do you know where your children are?
youtube.com/watch?v=HW6wI0Z1tH0

thats tragic

HE WAS SO REDPILLED HE BECAME WHITE!!!!

"But if Martin Luther was livin', he wouldn't let this be, no, no".