I just told my liberal mom that if I have a kid who goes trans that I would be a failure of a parent and that I...

I just told my liberal mom that if I have a kid who goes trans that I would be a failure of a parent and that I wouldn't even call it my child

Was I right?

You have to have sex with a 3d girl first to have a kid.

Everyone has a right to speak the truth

>weeb fag
>having kids

HaaH WaaW.

No you are wrong.
If its just a phase or some depression you can always fix it.
To abandon your child cause of something that is most likely just a phase to fit in and be "special" and is most likely just a temporary thing
is just wrong. imo

Yes, you would be a failure. Not loving your children unconditionally no matter what they say or do andnever accepting them for who they are or what they think they are is what produces serial killers, NEETs, and other hopeless beings.

Never have kids you fucking degenerate.

Yes

What anime is she from?

Fuck no. You just tell your child that they are children and they'll grow out of it.

>weeb
>having kids

You're autistic that's for sure

Sad isn't it? It would be better if we could have offspring without resorting to laying some 3D pig disgusting "female". The artificial womb can't get here soon enough.

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, the most kawaii series of the season.

Thank you.

The only way to truly know how to feel about something like that is something you won't know until that day comes, if it ever does.

Yes

Well, its both a drawn out suicide and voluntary self-sterilization. It would become a genetic dead-end by choice, thereby ending a branch of the family tree. Not caring about that as a parent would be tactical nihilism for the sake of virtue signaling.

Abandoning your child is and disowning them is just as bad as a trans if not worst

Yes, because if you've raised a kid to be that dependent on what others think about, then you've clearly failed at your job in imparting to them values of self-worth and self-respect.

Trannies are mentally ill, not from "body dismorphia", but from anxiety caused be the need to be validated by everyone around them.

If you have a kid that goes trans it's your fault. You're a shitty parent. Fix your mistakes.

>imbyling you will ever have children

I leave my mum out of politics. I don't want her to have to worry about the state of the world.

No you retard. People who are mentally ill should be cared for, especially if they are your children.
Pumping them full of hormones, mutilating their genitals and indulging in their fantasies is not the correct response, but I think simply abandoning them is worse.

>Was I right?

yes

Don't let the idiots responding emotionally trouble you. Some people just can't be saved, only a fool would unconditionally love their children when they do something horribly wrong.

I think that would be the moment to take your son to the pub, watch football at said pub all day and give him his first beer to make him into a man.

Not really, your duty as a parent should be to shock them back to normality

Lol, your mom is now coming to terms with giving birth to a mistake. She will eventually realize she shouldn't call you her kid.

Family comes before everything, faggot or not. You have failed, you can never take it back, your mom hates you now.

Wrong. A faggot doesn't carry on the family or the father's legacy to the next generation. A queer is like a broken limb on the family tree. Once they are 18 and you fulfilled your basic obligations as a parent you've done your part. If you don't like them as a person, you have no reason to keep them in your family.

Nobody cares about that, that's stupid. We will build babies gene by gene soon.

ritual suicide if you fail

Reducing someones worth to if they'll have children is LITERALLY autistic. This isn't fucking Sparta, we don't leave the weak to die in the mountains, or else you wouldn't be here right now.

I sent my child to adoptionbwcause they had downs.

You can attempt to correct the behavior without abandoning them. The reason there is so much mental illness right now is because parents aren't trying to guide their children in the right direction. They just accept everything as fact instead of recognizing a phase.

I like to dress up in women's clothes when I was 11-13. Not because I was a fag. I just loved the feel of satin and being close to women's underwear. My parents addressed the issue and I'm normal now, because it was just a fucked up phase. If they hadn't, it's possible I'd be a disgusting transfaggot right now.

lrn2parent.