TRUMP IS A MONSTER

This is a blatent attack on human rights and dignity. People will spit on his grave for CENTURIES to come for this horrific injustice. Literally the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. #ImpeachTrumpNOW #revengeOfTheTraps

>#revengeOfTheTraps
kek

We really need another round of the Spanish flu.

#Protect trans lives
#Protect the white race

Why is this not allowed? We can do both without fighting and hating one another.

That movie was meh. I liked the fempire strikes back better.

Trap Sissy Abomination uprising when lads?
How dare he assume that somebody's gender was assigned by God and can be perfectly predicted by science and our chromosomes.
Making these poor fucking degenerates use the proper facilities is the greatest indignity that I have ever heard of m8s.

He might as well genocide them then.

Be mad at dictator Obama trying to legislate laws instead of allowing Congress to its job. Obama's fault once again.

>200 demonstrators
Give me a fucking break. It's fucking nothing and it still makes the news because it's about CUMMIES and ass raping people.

Biology greater than Transgender

Bathrooms based on what someone is wearing and or hair color is not a federal issue, it's up to the states handle that and and Trump sent turned it back over to them.

The people in those pictures must be the best traps i've ever seen.
Or maybe they're just cis white paid protesters.

I forget why this is such a horror.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

good riddance to the mentally deranged multi-poly transitional quasi queers lmao

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

OH NO. You have to use the bathroom 99.9% of people are more comfortable with you using. How could anyone handle this intense situation. I remember this one time my mom asked me to take out the garbage and I cried in the fetal position for 12 hours, I understand your pain.

dood 2 million more would have shown up if they werent being beaten by their black boyfriends

Sup Forums BTFO!

Someone post the supermarket copypasta

That was very entertaining Mike

In a week nobody is going to fucking care, this is such a niche issue that there will be no way to drum up any sort of interest in it beyond that.

Thank god.

Gas the degenerates

>Trump doesn't want to open pandora's box
>wants men to go in mens bathrooms
>wants women to use womens bathrooms

wow gee omg genuisssss who woulda thought hurr durr

MAGA

Transsexual bathrooms are a bit too much, but I would be willing to compromise at trans-only showers

very lame story

But there's already a bathroom for the disabled, I don't get it.

lol

this wasnt a problem before the media made it one you retard

I asked a trans class mate about it and they said they have no idea what the problem was

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York a couple of years back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Snicker bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any FAKE NEWS infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grabbing her pussy really firmly.

>keeping degenerates outside bathrooms.

these women should be thanking him. ungrateful sluts.

Good, lets stop pandering to the needs(wants) of minorities and focus on the majorities. Maybe ducked up minorities will become better then and stronger.

Quite frankly I applaud that we now have a President who thinks the federal government has no place in telling schools how to manage their bathrooms.

if i have to
modify my pronouns to the ones you want, so as to not hurt your feelings?
why can you not
use the the bathroom that everyone wants you to use, so as to not hurt their feelings?

TRUMP IS HERO WITH HUGE BALLS

TRANS, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHO YOU ARE
INSTEAD OF BATHROOMS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING FOR FREE ACCESS TO PSYCHIATRISTS

If the law passed, who/how would stop perverts from going to girl's bathroom? Are they going to question the "gender identity"? Do you need a document or what?

>transgender
>normal

Trump is the voice of sanity.

that's the issue. They're working without a proper definition, just like the assault weapon stuff that means different things every time it's brought up.
It's a shit way to make laws because, its ambiguity leads to fear and uncertainty putting people at the whim of judges' personal interpretations.

>Trump is the voice of sanity.
Read the article
>During his presidential campaign, Mr Trump said transgender students should be allowed to use whichever bathroom "they feel is appropriate".

>But he reversed his stance after facing Republican criticism.

....this is such a stupid fucking argument. There are these people who are called faggots, what's to stop gay perverts from going in the mens bathroom?

What is to stop lesbian predators from going in a women's bathroom? It's a non issue.

I think the solution is just single stall bathrooms everywhere, just one toilet and sink, that's it, no shared space. Or just get a fucking porta potty and put it outside, not that hard.

I think I rather have the dude who looks like a chick or dresses like one away from me. You guys are literally arguing that you want to have tranny faggots peeking at your dick.

>There are these people who are called faggots, what's to stop gay perverts from going in the mens bathroom?
Nothing, as long as they have a dick.

>What is to stop lesbian predators from going in a women's bathroom?
Nothing, as long as they have a vagina.

danka

remember, trump said Bruce Jenner could use his female bathroom at trump tower.

Transgenderism is a dysphoric mental illness and doesn't need to be accommodated, it needs to be cured, just like any other dysphoric illness.

Exactly. So it's a non issue, stop grasping at straws.

Now a days Looney Toons looks more normal then the level of corruption in this world of our sin!

>A frickin carToon

Just look at the internet! The screen shows us all posting anything we want.

>predators are fine as long as they are hetero

Good riddance. Degenerates should be gassed.

I never got what those toilet rules are all about. No wait, I never got what transgenderism is all about.

I mean, the point is to deconstruct everything about gender until anyone can be anything, and it's not your sexual apparatus that decides who you are, because it's all a social construct. Okay, it's not THAT stupid, but then why replace a social construct for another? Why should toilets be split up based on gender? There are places with mixed toilets and everything is fine. Why don't they deconstruct the social construct of toilets to begin with?

And then we have "women" that are just men with long hair and dresses who can't bear children for reasons other than infertility, and "men" with a fake beard and no testicles. And then "men still get paid more than women!!". Well fuck you woman, how do you dare define my gender without my approval, I just swapped gender, I'm now a polynomial femme butch. The only differences left are purely cosmetic, and they're still social constructs, but they're THEIR social constructs. And they did the same thing with tickboxes on administrative forms, and now pronouns, but still it's all a social construct based on one fundamential social construct: politeness.

What I'm wondering is, why are they so much against social constructs when it all rests on a single social construct: give each person his/her intimacy in toilets, and refer to them with the proper title. If they were to oppose politeness (and we could help them with that), finally they'd leave us alone with this bullshit. Especially when politeness would dictate the opposite, and instead of calling me a xenophobe because I got their gender wrong, they could answer nicely?

And then maybe once they're done deconstructing everything and left in an empty lexical void, they can start construct everything back again and come to the same definitions we used before?

Otherwise I think I'll soon have to be very, very impolite.

That was private property, its not the job of the federal government to be in people's bedrooms or bathrooms.

imagine even 10 years ago a headline like

"President rescinds federal mandate allowing men to use women's restrooms"

or maybe we can just keep doing what we've been doing forever and these mentally ill faggots can fuck off

It isnt. Thats literally Lügenpresse.
Trump was always States Rights over Federal Law. He did not ban mentally ill faggots to use toilets, he simply gave the right back to the states to decide. They media is literally lying and using "alternative" facts. I mean they dont hide it anymore, they simply tell you that 2+2=5.

If you really look like the gender you say you are then no one will even notice you're going into the wrong bathroom. The only people this affects are the lazy unconvincing traps. If you don't put forth the effort you have to use the bathroom you're supposed to.

FUCK YES. This is MY PRESIDENT.

I knew that Trump wouldn't tolerate degeneracy like the faggots at The_Donald said.

Finally sanity is back in the US government. Now just repeal the abomination that is gay marriage and the USA will stop spreading degeneracy around the world. Fuck. yes.

Holy shit do you really take any small group of people disagreeing with you politically as a personal attack? This can't possibly make any difference to you. You'll never encounter any of these protestors and you only wear a dress and lipstick in private.

>#revengeOfTheTraps
My sides are in orbit

Yeah, nope, not gonna happen, ever. Times change people change, embrace reality.

Men didn't dress like woman in the numbers they do now, so they aren't going to "fuck off" they are going to be more numerous and coming to a urinal next to you.

I don't understand why people think scat is a mainstream thing, I've been in bathrooms with girls, my first thought was get me out of here this is gross and awkward.

You act as if people will just start getting raped every time they go to the bathroom. In reality, nothing would happen, people would get over and move on.

What a zapping move to end this bullshit rule.

I feel so fucking sorry for these kids that this stuff is VERY LIKELY coerced and forced into them before they can even understand any of this. It's sickening. There are so many trans, gay, etc these days, and it is unprecedented. I'm positive a lot of it has to do with them being nudged into that kind of1 lifestyle by their parents and the media they enjoy.

Also older trans fucks need to just grow up and accept that they are retards in drag.

>Cut off penis
You're a mutilated man
>Wear a wig and female clothes
You're a drag queen
>I'm a WOMAN!
No, you are not.

You should have not picked the side of the muslims

You seem really happy about making sure the faggots are pissing next to you. You know your whole belief system is shit when you hate faggots, but then argue to keep them next to you where they can see your dick.

I don't act as if anything will happen, I act as if literal mental illness should not be encouraged and championed

it's a non-issue pushed by people who live only to promote anything that is counter to tradition and rationality

Trump won, and this is something he ran on for his campaign. Times are changing. Americans are taking back America from degenerates, racist minorities, and illegals. Get the fuck over it. It's not going back, we're fixing this shit.

200 protesters...

Sure showed him.

I kind of want to go to a pro trans rally and find me a qt trap

You know you are on the wrong side of history is your gov says you which bathrooms to have.

You're trying to argue rationally with mentally ill people.

It'll get you nowhere.

By giving Trans people privileges, it encourages others.

Take them away.

It's not being encouraged or championed. When someone who looks 100% like a female walks into a mens bathroom, it's gonna cause issues, it's that simple.

I don't want a man dressed like a woman in my bathroom, call me crazy.

I've not a single rational argument against it, it's always from a place of emotion and "muh degenerate". "I don't like x, so therefore y shouldn't happen" is not an argument.

It's better than forcing women to see its dick

Nope. Sweetie, hes the president, not a dictator, hes very close to being impeached.

Trans people are mentally ill and should be treated accordingly.

That's fine, honey. Mike "If you suck cock you get a shock" Pence will make a great president.

How are they forcing them to see their dick? When you go to the bathroom do you crawl under the stall because the doors closed, then somehow peak in the space between the toilet and the seat?

If you used a womans bathroom would you expect to see a vagina?

There is literally no logical argument for this, try again. Just so you know, I already know what youre gonna say, and I already have you beat.

I really like how he's letting states make these decisions. Hopefully he does the same with weed.

He can get impeached to...

There are many countries with dictators you could move to. You sound like you would love sharia law. I'm sorry, but a tranny using a girls bathroom isn't hurting anybody but it sure is fucking up the jimmies of any muslim. I'm all for it.

>Reported on here
>Made out to be about people who've had a sex change, as opposed to kids being snowflakes

Y'know, it's bullshit either way, but come the fuck on.

Bird flu. New strain in China. 30M dead within a year, easy.

Yeah, nah.
Your time is over, you had your fun in 2016. Now the adults are ruling this country again. Time to grow up and seek mental help.

I love Trump.

Whatever helps you sleep at night honey.
He hasn't even killed half the people Obama did and Obama wasn't impeached. Hold your breath long enough and you'll see your shitty utopia you envision (That means you die in case you didn't catch it you stupid fuck)

Help for what sweetie? I'm not a tranny. I'm just an adult and I don't get emotional about other peoples sexual preferences because I don't give a fuck and it doesn't effect me in any way whatsoever.

You should care a lot less about dicks, it's pretty gay. Trump is a joke, you're a joke. I mean hes literally a joke, you can walk up to a random group of people and say "Donald drump", they will laugh.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to go with no on that, nice try though. NOPE sorry you fail, the end I win.

Honestly, you could mispronounce any president's name and it'd be funny.

Check out the follower.
This shit hasn't had an original thought in their entire life.
Just kill yourself you're a blight upon humanity and an insult to intelligence.

We're drinking your tears you tumblrina shit

You could also not mispronounce it and it would be funny.

Ummm, yeahhh, nope, don't give a fuck about anybody or anything, sorry. I do what I want. So i'm gonna have to go with no on that, nice try though.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to go with no on that. Nice try though. I just can't stop winning.

Go back to tumblr it's where you belong.
Someone who has gore start posting it, this pussy won't be able to stand it

Nice.

You are mentally ill and you should seek help for that immediately. The time sitting together in a circle, smoking pot and singing kumbaya is over. We have a lot of work ahead!

Anything is funny if you're in the right company.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to go with a no on that, nice try though.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to go with a no on that, nice try though.

>Yeah, I"m gonna
> Yeah
>ummmm
>Yeahhhh
Shill or tumblrina who has wondered far from their comfort zone

Yeah, i'm gonna have to deny that, sorry. Nice try though. NOPE

>Ummm, yeahhh, nope, don't give a fuck about anybody or anything, sorry.
I think this is the problem with the left. They are fuck ups with terrible pasts, abuse, bad relationships, NEET lives of degeneracy, or they are simply KIDS.

Yes, I know you're in pain right now, but you can't feel pain anymore right? Fuck you.

What are you winning? Deportation? Shock-therapy? Gender studies polemics?

Old perverts want to put on dresses and masturbate in the womens restroom. That's about it.

Crazy people who do a good job of dressing up won't get noticed.