Pagan General

Alright guys. You win. I've finally taken the pagan pill. Where should I start? what material should I be reading? Forum suggestions?

>Inb4 LARP

kys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_polytheism
youtube.com/watch?v=RSq3bgue5uA&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA&index=2&t=23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start with the Havamal, then the Poetic Edda.

Make sure you get the Jackson Crawford edition of the Edda though, I thought it was the best one.

look a little bit too darker

What kind of paganism do you want to pick up my man? Nordic? Celtic?Slavic?Greek? Roman?

Read Kalevala

Greek/Roman is muh heritage

Okay, is it easy to find?

Paganism is literally just an umbrella term for native polytheism. Its not even a real religion by itself.
Its also the stupidest facebook meme theology in the world.
>norse paganism is literally we wuz kangz n shit for extra-pale white people when white people have plenty of actual kangs and shit to remember about.
>druidic paganism is just fat women shaking their stretch marks at the moon while they wave around burning sage
>afro-carribean paganism is literally just 'i crush your head' but with dreadlocks and chicken bones
Almost none of the source material is as old as people pretend it is.
If you're going to be a religionfag at least have some self respect and pick a real one.

The iliad and odyssey is the obvious 1st choice. Also you can pick up alot of religious practices from tales such as the golden fleece. Altough if you want serious pagan practices your best bet would be academic papers on greek myth

Thanks mate, what branch are you? Dacian or Latin?

Actually because of Hinduism and Zoroastrianism surviving for millennia along with pockets of the original traditions still being found throughout Europe groups like Asatru aren't that far off.

Anything is better than being a crypto like though

Pagans have crummy communities.

Average group lifespan is 5 yrs.

Mostly single men in there.

Everyone's only concerned about themselves.

Most pagans are what I like to call Tumblr people.

Think Dashcon levels of shitlib autism.

Have fun being single and alone with shitlibs.

Churches are the only worthwhile communities for the redpilled.

Iy is really hard to find info about dacian religion and practices. I am more into slavic myth

>Picking a religion for comunity and not spiritual satisfacton

This

Ah ok, interesting

Did you take the red pill or not?

Is that all about Finnish Paganism?

Was burning in Hell part of you plan, LARPing faggot?

>He's only talked to the Wicca

K

Don't be a faggot and have standards for yourself, one retard makes us all look bad.

I am orthodox my man, i just like to read about other religions and their practices

These threads always trigger (((certain groups))), I wonder why.

Wicca is the worst one for the redpilled. It's filled to the brim with feminists.

I feel sorry for you, but then again you're probably a really shitty person.

I hope burning in Hell for being a dumbfuck edgelord with nigger tier iq was part of your plan.

>He thinks Church is redpilled

hahaha nice try buddy, I literally converted this week after coming out of a service where the pastor was saying such gems as
>You cannot be both a Christian and a Trump supporter
>We must embrace our Muslim "brothers"
>Don't be transphobic

Redpilled my ass

Oh ok, well thanks for being openminded man.

>Taking the bible literally
>Talking about nigger iq
Dude.....

It's about the same for most churches. Either they are fundies, literal LARP'ing Jews, or full blown Marxists these days.

Any religion is superior to sheer nihilism so it's not like I'm completely against the religion, but it's kind of hard to inform how the fucked the west has become because of the Christ Ian martyr complex

Yeah hmm I couldn't never guess

>I hope burning in Hell for being a dumbfuck edgelord with nigger tier iq was part of your plan.

Fucking this. Plus their history is shit. It's fucking stupid how a religion that a tradition made up in the 50s can get away will calling themselves the "old religion."
Went to one group meeting of wiccans. 80% were young, single, gay men, and the other 20% were old women. It was fucking awful.

There is always compromise with any group. But church is the most effective way to accomplish the 14 words.

>Where should I start?

Buy a dildo, lube it up, and shove it into your ass you massive faggot.

See what I mean? Fundies, Marxists, or crypto Jews.

>But church is the most effective way to accomplish the 14 words.
The same church that takes resources from whites and relocates them into the third world so that shitskins there can outbreed us while those same churches at home shill for open borders?

well this is larping since you obviously do not have a sincere belief in it

Before you read ANY ancient memestorys read about how they were conceived by the people back then.

De natura deorum from cicero.
The apology contra Celsus.
Plotin (yes with o) and his sucessor whose works were systematically burned because he was that good in defending polytheism.

>Christcuck projection : the post

No but go ahead and call every race the same tribe of God tho

You've made a wise decision to stop following a religion meant for brown people. Since the European pagan pantheons ultimately came from the Aryan religion, you should start with reading the Vedas and attending your local Hindu temple.

You mean the same belief system which literally invented the concept of modern egalitarianism and is currently shilling for the refugees because you masochistic cucks always need to find some imaginary cross to bear for the suffering, even if through treating their suffering you destroy your own people?

>would literally be a mudslime if it wasn't for Christians
You are literally a nigger, not merely nigger tier.

Some do, yes. But you won't have any babies without a wife and a social network of fellowship.

Hahahaha if those words are

>We have to secure the existence of Israel and a future for refugee children

>No but go ahead and call every race the same tribe of God tho
>HURR DURR YOU MUST WANT OPEN BOAHDAHS CHRISTFAG

We are all children of God, but as God created us separately, we must live separately. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm pro-mixing/pro-mass immigration.

Hindus would never call themselves 'pagan', they just call themselves Hindus. Their separate gods are aspects of a larger, singular god.
>greek/roman

Roman mythology is just a stolen joke version of greek mythology so the romans could have culty orgies without having to give greece any credit.
Even most of the greek philosophers knew that the gods weren't real and just a social construction to maintain cultural traditions through fear and partying. Spiteful, horny, entirely human figures that controlled the elements and lived in the seas and on the mountains. Obviously none of it panned out. Theres a reason its not a real religion even in Greece any more.

Oh, cheers Krautbro

>He said in the 21st century as the Pope kisses the feet of Muslims and every Christian Church under the sun invites in the refugees and tell people to not be racists

First of all the crusades a shit, reconquista took 700 years, and the only reason the Ottomans were repelled was because of the mongols and infighting.

wasn't wicca formed by Crowley so that he could fuck hippies?

>spiritual satisfaction through paganism
Thank god my crystals are properly arranged or my sides would have exploded.

Where would I go for celtic? At least interested in learning the faith of my heritage.

>But you won't have any babies without a wife
You don't need to enter into a contract between you, the government, a religious institution and a woman to ejaculate inside her.

Churches, and by that I mean most major ones, have done more damage than they've done good regarding the 14 words. Now we're in a mess that having children alone won't solve.

Nothing is constant in hinduism.
You even had an atheist sect in the 16th century I think. For that reason there are also legit polytheistic ones, albeit in a henotheist context.

>Alright guys. You win. I've finally taken the pagan pill. Where should I start?
Wikipedia is always a good place to start: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game

>Roman mythology is just a stolen joke version of greek mythology so the romans could have culty orgies without having to give greece any credit.
>Even most of the greek philosophers knew that the gods weren't real and just a social construction to maintain cultural traditions through fear and partying. Spiteful, horny, entirely human figures that controlled the elements and lived in the seas and on the mountains. Obviously none of it panned out. Theres a reason its not a real religion even in Greece any more.
>Christcucks actually believe this even while other Christcucks will tell me no,no,no we made Christianity less Jewish by adopting Greek culture and amalgamating it with Roman white traditions

Honestly, do you actually believe that the Romans were just hedonistic since the dawn of their existence? You have a HS level of understanding history.

>Hindus wouldn't call themselves pagans

Nor would Zoroastrians but they are an Indo-European religion. Guess that went over your head huh?

Have fatherless babies? Great idea for a good goy.

Genisus

I'll let you off because that one was actually pretty funny

Btw if you read the natura deosum the philosophers there defend the existence of thinking and independently acting gods fervently but in the same breath say the storys are just fractions of a truth watered down by the fanrasy of man.

People back the, safe for some animist village dwellers knew there were no centaurs and god on godrape all the time and it becomes evident if you actually read a bit into insteas of spoutung memes about enlightened atheist philosphers lording over superstitious niggers.

>Christians call others LARP'ers while they pretend to be the new age of desert dwelling demon worshippers who were not savage at all but completely 100% moral beings and completely white

Sure thing pal. You wuz chosen n shit

You don't need to enter into a contract between you, the government, a religious institution and a woman to raise your children either.

> call someone a goy
>is himself the goyiest goy.

Study up on the real story of the Ancient Britons

>pagan pill
start by not being a retard

every area in the world has their own little pagan cultures, it's not one big thing. most information was also lost when Christians entered the areas and destroyed what they deemed heretical.

Can you tell more? I've always been interested in ancient european religions.

>Plotin (yes with o) and his sucessor whose works were systematically burned because he was that good in defending polytheism.

Have any works defending polytheism survived that I could check out?

>I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm pro-mixing/pro-mass immigration.

Too bad half a billion people would disagree with you. Your religion doesn't value life it values death, and thus your tribe doesn't matter.

What happened to

>We united Europe n shieeet because no one is from a foreign tribe

Did that just go missing all of a sudden?

second, where do I go to learn about the religion of my ancestors? How do I be like Varg but ya know, Celtic

larp KYS

>Real story of the Ancient Britons

And what would that be?

The line between conscious entity and universal force is blurred in Hinduism. Many of the Hindu traditions could be considered atheistic but I dont know of any of them that could really be considered pagan.
The gods are either many-and-one or conceivable aspects of reality. The many-and-separate doesn't really work.

This is the 4th Pagan thread I've asked this in, why do I never get an answer?

> Romans were just hedonistic since the dawn of their existence?
Thats not what i said at all, I guess your reading comprehension is at all HS level.
>some rambling bullshit about christfags/zoros when im neither and didn't mention them at all
Yup your chromosome count came in user and i've got some bad news

>This is what pagans actually believe

Unfortunately there just isn't much intro available about Celtic Paganism. The best we have is Irish folk stories

First thing you do is stop praying to curse dieties. The second is you search the world for a god or ide you like and that can benefit you. Third is you read the fine print, always read the fine print.

>even the greeks knew that greek philosophy wasn't real
That was my entire point what are you even on about

Kek. Don' t tell me you are an (((ocultist)))

Jesus Christ really existed, he was a historical person, unlike made up snownigger fairytales.

University papers and archeological finds. As far as i am aware there is no surviving celtic cult

>Roman mythology is just a stolen joke version of greek mythology so the romans could have culty orgies without having to give greece any credit

Hmmmm

Dude no one here knows anything other than shit memes.

>assuming i subscribe to any of these memes
Take another unaimed shot in the dark like the gypsy trash you are.

>using red pill unironically
Fuck off

Alright...

Well, I'm german second, so Norse?

I'm talking to a Romanian, you dumbfuck.

Read a book.

>it says only in muh book and by the words of the cult leadrs of the time
Yeah nah.

Too bad he told you a bunch of Jewish lies to spite the other Jews around him.

Jesus existed solely to Jew other Jews, he didn't care about the goyim and you aren't going to Jewish heaven.

>Where should I start

Australia got loads of uninhabited territory. Either gamble and settle in the wild or save up money and buy a plot of land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_polytheism would be a start.

The problem with these old religions is that a lot of them were oral traditions, so the only sources for them are either from enemies that wrote stuff about them down (which may or may not be acurate) or reconstructions. Both is a mess, which is why trying to revive historical European paganism (except for the Greco-Roman one since they actually wrote shit down) will lead nowhere. It's sad but what can you do?

Why do you have to believe in anything to live your life?

Celtic myths are the least preserved

>I'm talking to a Romanian, you dumbfuck.

Are you new? I'm genuinely curious. You didn't say anything to refute me btw. Frustrated?

This just makes me insanely sad. Fucking cryptokikes.

>perpetuating a relabeled religion because the festivals are a good excuse to party and decent means to control the poor people.
>not being a hedonistic society
Not mutually exclusive concepts, user. You can't honestly tell me you think the romans took their religion with literal seriousness.

There's plenty of Norse neo Pagans, Here's a great place to start:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSq3bgue5uA&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA&index=2&t=23s

Yeah well have fun without your wallet and bike you fat fuck

Not many.
Only stuff that survived is ciceros de natura deosum which was just a quick overview about the various opinions on gods and why they are real of his time (some legit points some hillarious misconceptions about physics.)

The other half are christian commentarys were the author quotes most arguments his idolating counterpart wrote and then writes an answer.

Neoplatonism which was the intellectual mainenemy of christianity in the end is in some way quiet similar to hinduism imo.
Henotheist and often also believing in reincarnation (platons soultravel, some shia sects in the hellenist periphery who come from the time the arabs contemplated greek text actually believe in reincarnation today. Druze come to my mind.) Also playdoyers for vegetarian diets.