This really causes my synapses to jump unexpectedly

this really causes my synapses to jump unexpectedly

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/113/25/6886.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my top mounted tingular has greatly increased it's vibrations

blond? what? i don't think i've seen a single blond jesus in all my life. fucking retarded niggers

that sure did put a vortex in my cortex

I have literally never seen blond jesus

Have never seen a blonde depiction of Jesus in my entire life.

>blond Jesus
fake news desu

Some people consider that light brownish color blonde, especially blacks and latinos. They call it that "dishwater blonde" but that's really fucking retarded, it's brown.

>Jesus mad that people draw him as an attractive white guy instead of some kind of kike sandnigger
fucking christcucks

That's because your country is so brown that nobody would recognize Jesus if they made it blond

>never seen a blonde Jesus
That still doesn't nullify the fact that he's depicted as white causian single cisgender male

>I've been a blond white dude for, like, 2,000 years.
You're welcome.

>Doesn't know the difference between chinese fat Budai and Buddha himself

Fuck why do westerners act like they know anything about other cultures?

>This
Plus, if we're going to complain about Jesus's depictions we should also remember what he did for a living, he was a carpenter. Jesus is always depicted as a skinny skeleton but he would have been swole af. No chance of fatness either with all the walking he and his followers did. Posting nice Jesus cap for other shit pop culture gets wrong about Him.

To non-whites anything that is a light or medium brown is "blonde".

>buddists activily fight muzzles and make sanctuaries for Christians

Religion is dumb but you know you're shit when the actual religion of peace says you should die.

Only Catholics and Protestants portray him as blonde. This is how Orthodox Christians portray him.

they could've gone with this to appear more sympathetic

>Thor BTFO

>your country
>country
are you mayhaps jealous?

>That hand sign
top fucking kek

Allah Akbar brosef

Because he was. There are males and females and people with mental disorders.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Seems like a slippery slope to me

For example, they'd call every single one of these "Blonde".

>tfw i look exactly like him but with a better nose

Working as a carpenter doesn't make you swolle af if you don't have mass in the first place. Most workers I've seen are skinny with sinewy muscles.

>slavshit calling other jealous
Why is half of your country living in Western Europe?

Really marinates my chicken tikka

No you don't or else you would be a model like he is instead of a shitposter here.

Dude the guy is a model because the average arab is inbred as fuck.
Where i live a lot of people look way better than he is

The Jesus on the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception here in DC (largest church on Western Hemisphere) is ripped, pissed, and blonde.

why aren't you posting a pic of your face user?

>catholics

No not really.
Ive been in plenty of catholic churches in my life and never have I seen a blonde jesus.

Then come be a model in America, it's all mutts and inbreds here

>why do some people do things you don't do
lol nice reply.
anyway, i doubt your "country" will be around for much longer the way it is now. which ethnic group do you belong to?

Roman letters from that time that were addressed to the emperor describe Jesus as blonde.

Damn. Did anyone else stop and really take a look at themselves after reading THIS witty comic?

His father was a carpenter, not him. Jesus was a poor, homeless prophet after he left his parents to preach and all the way up to his crucifixion.

(t. Catholic)

>blond
wow, they're really reaching now

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

>Roman

Again, shitskins think anything lighter than raven black is blonde.

Levantines are lighter skinned almost white compared to Arabs

>the demographics are the same as they were from 2000 years ago

Only retards think this

Arabs just like all shit skins breed like rabbits

The Phoenicians (carthaginians or closely related to modern day sardinians) inhabited the levant of 0AD. Jesus was white.

Because my face wouldn't be traditionally considered "handsome" where i live. Abroad, yes. Nordic chicks go crazy over me. And i'm not retarded, no way in hell i'm posting my snout here.
Nah senpai, got already a decent paying job where i am. Plus you need to have a twink bodytype to be a model, i'm too busy leaving humanity behind

Not even that, from what I know as a Catholic. If you go to the National Cathedral in DC (which us Catholic, mind you) you won't find a single blonde Jesus, as far as I know. Thats probably Protestants only because "muh Anglo church." The problem with OP's comic is how dark Jesus is. He wasn't Arab, he was a Jew, so he'd be reasonably tan, but not brown.

Am I really discussing whiteness with a gipsy/mongol mongrel?

>What are Levantines

>What are Demographic changes throughout 2000 years

>What are Roman Legions dicking the local population and adding some lighter genes to the mix?

hotei isn't budda

Except Jesus has only be shown to be White for 600 years, because of how hugely popular the renaissance paintings were

He's everyone's guy.

When has Jesus ever been depicted with blond hair? He's always had brown hair and a tan, as far as I can remember.

I'm a catholic and never seen him depicted as anything other than a dark haired, tanned man with a middle eastern facial structure
fucking proddies are retarded so they probably got the idea from them

i don't think so... that's not what we were talking about right? have the memes rotted your brain?

Non-whites think that anything that isn't super dark brown or black is "blonde".

>manly Jesus
Jesus was a little bitch. I have no doubt the roman centurions used his ass for their pleasure before they led him off to be crucified. Jesus would have turned the other cheek and thanked them.

Say what you will about Muhammad, the guy had a harem and actually got his dick wet.

This is stupid as it comes from a MISCONSCEPTION. The FAT MAN IS BUDAI NOT BUDDHA. Americans are just retarded and they think the fat man they touch the belly of is Buddha when it is really BUDAI

But both of them were "blonde white dudes". Google "buddha aryan".

but the majority of those are blonde.

God, I hate that stupid fucking plaque.

It's traditional on Christian iconography for the local population to make Jesus look like them because it makes him more relatable and universal

Check out Ethiopian Jesus

But the fat Buddha is not Siddhartha, and Jesus would have been tanned but not a straight out nigger
He lived with his parents until he was 30, he most likely took over dad's business

>what is jesus's "immaculate conception"
mary probably got blacked.

Reminder that Buddhism before it got syncretized with Hellenic pagans did in fact have a rule against depictions of Buddha.

Those are all blonde though, save maybe the middle one. Light brown is a different hue to dark blonde.

Or Chinese Jesus

also this.

Why do latinos consider anything that isnt black to be blonde? I've heard them call brown haired people and red haired people blonde. I've seen a dark-haired, light-eyed hispanic be called blonde. Do they not know what blonde is or do they have a different standard since they aren't white?

So stupid. It's very likely Jesus was white. Levant region had fair skinned population for long time. Turkey was in fact origin of early farmers who carried light skin allele into Europe.

pnas.org/content/113/25/6886.full

Knock it off with "Jesus ain't white" meme.

Only people grasping for racism straws or brown heads in denial of their brunette phenotype.

What's that Kim Ling? Get your eyes checked, only one of them is even close to "dirty blonde".

Have mormons existed for 2000 years already?

Jesus was nothing but a fucking Jew.

Penny pinching scum, never had a job either, just another jewish bum.

This. Early depictions of Jesus in Rome look like your average Roman god, because that's what people were used to seeing as divine

Close but no cigar, the people from the steppes were the ones that brought the lighter skin (paleolithic H/G, despite the memes about dark skin, were about as dark as Italians and Spaniards). You're right in that peoples from modern day Turkey were quite a bit fairer as were the people in general that were responsible for most of the civilization from that region, historically.

What anime is this?

WE WUZ JEEUS AND SHIIIET

The fat buddha isnt gautama siddarta buddha but another buddha. Fornbefore gautama siddarta their were countless buddha and after their will be further countless buddha

Jesus would not have been arab looking but Israelite looking since hes a direct descendant of Abraham. And thus would bea mediterranean white but with brown or black hair.

If your gonna meme get it right

Looks like a sister of battle

Not an argument.

Saint Young Men is a fucking great manga

top right, bottom left and bottom right are all blonde. trust me, i have near perfect colour vision and can fairly consistently get a perfect score on the farnsworth-munsell 100 hue test.

>Jesus can't be white
>Santa can be black

holy fucking shitskins Batman

If it's not yellow or white, it's not blonde. Those are all brown.

Jesus was white.
Whites are the true Israelites.
So called "Jews" are imposters (Revelation 2:9)

Its almost as if Jesus was a myth.

oh shit, totally forgot that jesus was japanese

>chinesus

Daily reminder that this is what non-Arab Palestinians look like, it's more likely that Jesus was a blond, blue eyed white dude than a shitskin

I don't know, I noticed it too. I've been called "guero" by my family since forever but I've always had light brown hair and light brown eyes. My aunt has blonde hair and blue eyes and my grandfather has red hair and green eyes and they're all called "guero/a." The rest of my family is either white skinned or light brown skinned, all Mexican too.

I think the problem is that in reality, there is a clear distinction between brown hair and blonde hair, even when you take darker blondes and lighter browns, there is a noticeable difference.

When it comes to people's perception though, and when people try to re-create it in a painting, especially when they've never even seen the person in question and are just going off vague descriptions, and don't know a thing about phenotypes and what hues belong to what hair colours, that clear distinction between the two goes out the window.

My hair is as dark as some of those, but it's definitely blonde and not brown. It was (pre-africanization) sweden-tier light when I was little, but got darker as I got older.

lol animu aint got nothing on these samefaces

negro

It's odd. Time was, I didn't care either way about blond Jesus, but now whenever I think of the stained glass windows in my church depicting blond Jesus, I feel a bit of a sense of satisfaction that the very sight of this will trigger the demon-influenced anti-whites. The craftsmen probably thought nothing of it, simply modelling Jesus after the locals, as is done worldwide, but in this time, in this place, it is a blow against the demonic forces that assail us.

It's almost like plebeian art in Rome was less interested in realism and more in stock symbolism and the repetition of already known patterns that people understood. But knowing that would require you to not be an Australian shitposter

It happen here, its mostly uneducated people, when they say blonde, they dont mean real blonde people, they just mean people with lightskin and other light features
I have tried to correct people here but they say she is lightskinned so they call her blonde

Sometimes I forgot this place is full of non-whites. I'm a white guy with pretty dark brown hair and if I grew it out and was in direct sunlight it'd look like half of these, just not as curly.

Jesus was a semitic man, problably aramean/phoenician looking

The indigenous hunter-gatherer european was dark skinned until 8000 yrs ago. Received light skin alleles from 2 groups of people. One from the invading PIE people of steppes (Volga region) & the other from Anatolia. PIE were fair but not white by modern day European standards. Even southern europeans would be fairer in comparison. We know this from bodies found in Kurgans (burial mounds). See attachment.