en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_Cukurs
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the second time you've posts that as the OP of a thread
youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g

kas jauns mani milie
tautiesi?

>Shity Latvian grammar without Ļ & Š
Did you lean those phrases or you are Latvian in USA 2nd gen?

nee man ir slinkums downloadeet latviesu keyboardu un es tik un taa nekad ar latviesiem nerunaaju aarpus pol

So you are 2nd gen or first gen?

I wanna make a Maltaball for this. How do

First. You're right though my Latvian is getting pretty weak as time goes on. The LV communities around me are composed of old WWII diaspora and I've been removed from Latvian culture for so long I don't really know where to look for interesting media outside of the old sites I used to go on like tvnet, delfi, and apollo. draugiem.lv is a joke

Use this

Why did you leave Latvia in the first place though?

>It's day 4 of the Latvian Memeball psyop
Oh boy

Parents had the opportunity to dip out so they did. I was incredibly lucky in retrospect, seeing everyone leaving for Ireland after 08. It's been a wild ride so far.

Why would anyone stay in Latvia?

:^)

source

i like latvia

Does everyone in Latvia have six toes? Does Latvian diaspora lose the sixth toe or do they pass it down?

baltictimes.com/news/articles/21857/

bet nopietni, dodiet man >quick rundown par latviesu kultuuru. what are the kids into these days thats not ugunsgreeks?

no

So it's just something in the rainwater?

You have to go back!

>Finland

idk exactly,but i think smoking weed,drinking ,listening to olas, and shity russian pop music.

Believe me I've thought about investing in the fatherland but even if I was a billionaire, the oligarchs weren't save from Putin.

Dude, we already are better then greece and soon we will be better than Italy.
>Returning of Latvia,s sons
WHEN?

Kek

Fuck you

Jesus christ......

You know it's bullshit.
$10b can only buy 260 tons of gold. Bridges are 100,000s or 1,000,000s of tons.

That was a quick turnaround

user its not true mate

>Have Latvian grandparents
>Move to Latvia and live there for 5 years
>800 Euro a month
>Can't afford a vacation without dipping into aussie savings

Throw kids in the mix and its just not a decent reality

27th post best post

Mybie people in 1920,s germany thought the same thing, there are sthings that are more important then economic wellbeing.

>greece
that's not saying much now is it
of course I miss certain parts of Latvia and would move back if I could experience them again but there's not much incentive when I'm making the same amount of money working 2 days a week as a student as my sister is in LV working full time with a college degree.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I FUCKING WASTED IT

Should have been for

I live near spiice and lived fine, but compared to raising a kid in Australia, i cant see any reason to stay there

>Sorry i stole one of your country womens away
>She is half Russian though, so im sure you don't mind

>Income
We have lower prices the in USA for almost everything, so it's not that accurate
Then again most of you people think only about income, what if every single Latvian would've left Latvia yust becouse they didnt make that mutch money as americans?We would go extinct all of our culture would be gone, look at germans, they had eaven worse times then we had and yet look at them now, they reached this with hard work and fate in there homeland.

Why can't people use the good template for these memes?

>stole one of our woman
>One of our woman
You are still thecnicaly one of us aussie.
Here have this
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw

Are you the guy from yesterday, OP?

Literaly WHO?

Liels paldies Janchicks

Bet mans latvieski ir loti sudi.

Es esmu ne labi Latvian

5 years and i could never learn correctly cos every cunt either laughs at my Latvian or wants to practice their English with a native speaker

>So many arguments about grammar
>Everyone asks to be corrected but when you do they get insulted and mention that their uni professor told them it was correct

This was actually said to me once
>Well maybe you dont speak English properly Mr Australia

Please give us more meme stories of your history

Latvian is hard mate

Some poor Latvian dude that we bullied for being shit at English

You have lower prices because you make less money.
I absolutely get what you're saying but don't try to tell me that there isn't a vast difference in the quality of life between living in Silicon Valley and Riga.

That being said you do have a point and it's good that you have a positive attitude. The biggest difference I've seen after living in the US for over a decade is that there is an air of defeatism and complacency in Latvia when it comes to the future.

Yall niggas need to bring back the optimism of the post cccp latvia in the mid 90s

lol you lucky duck I'm actually latvian and I don't even have a qt LV gf. Totes agree with you on the living there part though

kek, i mean i can understand you mate, if you have decided 100% that you will stay in australia, you don't even need to learn Latvian, you should come visit Riga someday though.
Also do you have any qestions as a 2nd gen, that you whant to ask?

there's a high chance that it's OP

>russians
>belorussians
>jews
And nothing of value was lost.

>Optimism

kek, i saw this dude, but i didn't really bothered about his english skills.

Nope, not me.

It was certainly an interesting place to live

My grandfather had to leave after the war, apparently one of the neighbors had informed on him and told the soviets he fought for the Germans.

>Moved to Australia
>Had to work cutting down trees
>One Sunday a protestant priest comes and gives them their first service in the forrest
>Afterwards asks if anyone wants to come into town for a beer
>My grandfather is the only one to say yes
>Goes to pub, overhears a little girl speaking Latvian to a woman
>Introduces himself
>And thats how my grandfather met my grandmother
>Funny part was they were both nazies, she was a nurse and him an SS in the legion

I met a Latvian chick, got married and we moved to Riga for 5 years. It was nice and my savings from Australia stretched a looooooong way but long term with kids on the way it just wasnt a reality we could afford to stay there

See

I lived there for 5 years, no questions needed

A lot of depression came from the fact that so many Latvian left Latvia.

>We have lower prices the in USA for almost everything, so it's not that accurate

Yes, sure "almost everything", tell me more. Pretty much anything imported is more expensive because Latvia is a small market so our retailers can't buy in bulk to get decent discounts. Only services are fairly cheaper, because we still have much lower wages, even after all these years.
In the long run it removes the incentive to work, because no matter how hard you try you will still receive less than in Western Europe/US for the same amount of work. Unless you work for an outsource firm in the US/Western Europe.

>The biggest difference I've seen after living in the US for over a decade is that there is an air of defeatism and complacency in Latvia when it comes to the future.

Easy for you to say, you privileged cuck. You weren't here in 2009. You weren't here in the 90's. Imagine you work your ass off and see things get better only to see everything going up in flames as our """""government"""" bails out (((bankers))). Might as well been in jail all that time instead of working, it wouldn't make much difference.

sounds comfy breh congrats

Kek

Your tears tickle me, but we're on the same side. You think I don't want my country to get better? I'm not saying you're not justified in being bitter about getting fucked by corruption, but becoming an alcoholic and smoking spice(??? what the fuck was that even about) isn't going to help anything.

I did get a lucky hand, don't act like you wouldn't do the same if you were in my shoes though

He seemed a bit sad after we made fun of him and it made me feel a bit bad, so I made this pic to cheer him up.

If you see him shitpost again, send my regards

NEVER FORGET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herberts_Cukurs

HERO OF LATVIA

Zip it colgate

I see what you mean, pretty hard to have children here, but from the bright side things are slowly getting better from the crash in 2006, our economy is one of fastest growing in EU, we will try our best, good luck to you man.

Dont wory dude, we will take you in.

I remember this guy, he got killed bye jews after war.

he removed Bolsheviks so hard that Simon Weasel-thal had him extralegally murdered without trial

>Jews still mad
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA

delete this post

>but becoming an alcoholic and smoking spice(??? what the fuck was that even about) isn't going to help anything.

I don't know what that was about. There was some kind of local epidemic among our teenagers, they were getting high on that shit. Apparently because it was cheap (like a few euros or so). Now it's mostly gone, there's barely anything in the news about it.

Personally, I don't smoke or drink, not even drinking beer anymore (i know, it's like a blasphemy in Latvia). Mostly because i grew up in rather poor environment, so i'm trying to save all the money i can. Not that it makes much difference, because of disparity in income, which i've mentioned earlier. I want to buy a small house near Rīga, without getting jewed by the ((((banks)))). Probably not going to make it anyway. And on the day i will finally buy it the Russians will occupy Latvia again, a meteorite will land on it or our government will increase the real estate tax (most likely scenario).
Well, at least i had a dream...

>I did get a lucky hand, don't act like you wouldn't do the same if you were in my shoes though

I absolutely fucking would. Even had a colleague, who went to the US and lived there as illegal, back when it was easier (before 9/11). He's not that well off, but it's still better than here. I was an optimist back then and hoped it will get better, he was a pessimist, he didn't believed in that. He was right, I was wrong.

True. And if the migrants come too close to comfort you move again... but still say that Sweden needs more of them.

Sweden why.

We had the same problem in our colony.

Russia is definitely the biggest reason I'd be hesitant about moving back. Idk, I want to help my peeps but I've been removed from Europe for so long I don't even know where to start.

How old are you? Your english is way better than the other latvian shitposters I see around here.

JANKAAAAAAAA