America

America,

Why do you keep sending your retarded college grads to us?

Plz stop, we don't need them teaching us (((American culture))) like some missionaries.

It's called a vacation. Nobody actually gives a shit about helping you niggers.

(((Holiday))) maybe we should become refugees I hear Canada is pretty open to "New Canadians"

i like your water

What are gun laws like there?

I like your money

We don't take refugees from Fiji. Fly to USA then walk across the border with no passport and say your a muslim who is scared of Donald Trump and we'll drown you in money.

Fiji is one of the biggest shit holes on earth. I have never seen a lazier bunch of people who live in squalor and support a ridiculous dictator. Failed state mate!

Worse than Australia. We have a over the top military who is obsessed with control.

Now i need to save for a decade to fly to Americaland

Oh go rape a drug dealer.

How narly are you're waves man?

Are they totally tubular?

Is the island still fucked after the storm?

you enjoying your vacation?

Fuck, man. That's rough. Australia can't even have pump-action shotguns...

Yeah totally man, come cover and ill get my bother in law Sedrig to show you around.

Fucked by the militery, not that you Whites would see it from your fucking resorts.

How's taxation?

I somehow get the feeling that it's more of a "they show up at your doorstep" rather than a "they send you tax forms" kind of deal...

Rape? We don't rape our drif dealers, mate. We kill them.

Fijians are niggers and niggers rape. You can fill in the rest.

You sould a little angry you stupid coconut nigger.

Man the main island is sick, they have 3G

Dont know, I only pay VAT. There is income tax and company tax but I don't pay it, cash economy baby.

Says you fucking abo lover, at least we can build boats.

Kill then then rape them then, you fags are no better than the Thai, fucking wanna be chinese

As another said, Cash economy, only pay vat, income tax is pointless when the government has no idea what you make.

You're probably some gay cunt sitting in a resort. Jump out your window.

Welcome to the new world abo lover, even poor people get internet now.

Faster than yours too.

I'm on the NBN ya gay cunt

Hahaahahaa

I heard that was turned to shit by your Backstabbing PM

Nobody is a wannabe Chinese here, you coconut nigger. If there's anything that's pro Chinese here is me wanting the Chinese to come to your shitty little island and rape all your women.

>this thread