Why do Americans need guns...

Why do Americans need guns? Even if their gov will turn into dictatorship they wont be able to resist the army and police.

Thats where you wrong kido.

You think that army wount go Awall when they have to point guns at there oun peoplem

ayy lmao

its useful when your government decides to hypothetically flood your country with rapefugees hellbent on destroying your country.

Also Vietnam proved that weaker army can win.

>Why do Americans need
We don't need them, so much as we have a right to own them, now fuck off ya limey cunt.

>need
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

this is for (you)

Army can be sustaned by the goverment if people dont suport the goverment. By not paying taxes.

No the Vietnamese army got it's ass kicked.

I need them to defend myself against niggers and antifa.

>On streets
>Doing nothing wrong
>Group of people start shit
>Try to gang up
>Pull out gun
>"Woah woah! Okay! Easy now!"
>They leave

That's why I need guns.

1) hunting fuckin rules
2) I get to kill people that try to steal from me
3) I don't have to ruin my arm trying to stab that bastard trying to lure my kid into a van
4) Poisoning someone takes too much time to look up what ingredients to use
5) It makes Liberals cry

Need more?

Can't*

Because our country is full of violent minorities.
White people would've been genocided by now if we weren't armed.

>haha u.s. lost to a bunch of vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons
>u.s. citizens can't win against the u.s. military Lmao
Someone forgot their 1776 lesson

>talks about a "need" for firearms and scoffs at the idea of self-defense with a tool
>lives in UKistan where Achmed can literally stab you and disappear into one of those police no-go zones

How's it feel knowing your government has succeeded in brainwashing you to think you have no right to defend yourself?

They don't have a moat.

Lol what? The vietnamese army didn't win anything lmao it was supported, funded and supplied by Russia and China and they still got their shit pushed in

We need guns to help the army and police when we round up all you communist fucks. We need Them for when we do become a dictatorship and the commie fucks try and destabalize the nation.

>rapefugees

Funny enough, this is about the only time they "fight for the constitution". Want to buy a gun? "FUCK YOU BAN THEM ALL THE CONSTITUTION SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN LITERALLY!".

This pissed me well enough off to buy a new AK today.

need is a psyop. we have the right, we don't have to need. need is irrelevant although many do.

>they wont be able to resist the army and police.

massive underestimation m8
killing your own civvies would be shooting yourself in the foot

> killing your own civvies would be shooting yourself in the foot

police are civvies also

>Why do Americans need guns?

Irrelevant.

I hope you went Serbian. Gotta pay a high price for anything decent Russian-made

posting in a b8 thread

hope i don't get eaten by a lion >:3

OHSHI--
GET IN THE CAR

IT'S A LION...

oh it's dead... because this shit aint original...

We need guns because of the implication.

The prices are ridiculous still but I think I found a decent m70ab2 for 500. Fucking Norincos still 1000 or more.

that's because CHINA has sanctions on trade

better to buy homemade stuff :)

that's a fucking deal

Fucking CHYNA.

Indeed it is, old buddy actually, he's throwing in midwest handguards and some other gear, real good guy.

That's what you guys said the first time

Well I didn't impose the sanctions, they've been there for a while...

If you want a cheap norinco, come to canada, we don't have sanctions on Chyna

That whole episode was anti gun u fucking dimwit

A bunch of farmers would never be able to defeat the most powerful nation the world had ever seen.

Oh wait, that happened in 1776.

>Why do Americans need their guns?

It's so you can off yourself when the world goes to shit. Has nothing to do with self defense.

This.

Whens the last time a military in the modern era has managed to defeat a well armed rebellion/insurgency? I really can't think of a single example off the top of my head. If Americans being allowed to have guns wasn't a threat to the establishments power, they wouldn't waste millions of dollars trying to take that right from us. Enjoy your police state you limey cunt

/thread

I don't know if that's true or not, but I do believe it is hard to genocide people with guns. Easy if your victims are disarmed.

Don't ever let the jews disarm us.