2020 Democratic Nominee

Who will it be Sup Forums?

Here are the people it could be:
Elizabeth Warren -- Most likely
Chuck Schumer -- Very likely, but he's got a good thing going in the senate
Bernie Sanders -- Could go either way, but he'll probably be too old or dead in 2020
Joe Biden -- Said he wouldn't run, and he'd be too old in 2020
John Kerry -- Again, probably too old in 2020
Katy Perry -- Too stupid, no experience in a political or business environment

Let's get a discussion going

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/12/trumps-white-house-eyes-potential-foes-in-2020-election/?utm_campaign=partnerfeed&utm_medium=syndicated&utm_source=flipboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Tulsi Gabbard

fpbp

/thread

Sherrod Brown

Why are you making all these comments about age? Do you not know Trump is the oldest president we've ever had? And we've had more than one president with alzheimer's so that's saying something.

Or is he saying that he's actually the youngest? It wouldn't be too far from his claim that he would be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

It's going to be Sanders if he's still alive.

Democrats HATED Elizabeth Warren until like a week ago and even then it's only by comparison to a cartoon supervillain president that looks like a flavor blasted angler fish. I don't know what they've been saying about her in Breitbart or FreedomEagle.facebook or whatever but she's not likely. At all.

Warren isn't that much older than Sanders, she might look fine now but she'll be too old in 2020.

I think it'll be some young PoC, they'll try to mimic Obama yet the working class white vote will be on luck by Trump as more whites get sick of being victimized and treated like shit, the rate of Hispanics voting Trump is also increasing and I think in 2020 he'll have less of a "woman problem" too. It'll be a disaster as they dig themselves deeper (Which we should completely support and encourage every step of the way)

Even Trump will be too old by typical standards but the man's stamina and god like charisma should do it for him if he decides to run

No one in their right mind would back Hillary again

She's a fucking loser

I don't think that the Dems really have anyone that would get public support. Right now, they are a complete shitshow and with shenigans pulled by prominent Dems (Obamas OFA, David Brocks ShareBlue), collusion with the Media ( Mikas Freudian slip), and having bat-shit crazy Reps. ( Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi), they have done themselves in. They would need to unite their base, but since their base is about identity politics and seeing who can out virtuesignal who, I don't see one viable candidate for 2020.

We should establish a "pied piper" strategy and support candidates that divide the democrats again.

Mark Cuban

nypost.com/2017/02/12/trumps-white-house-eyes-potential-foes-in-2020-election/?utm_campaign=partnerfeed&utm_medium=syndicated&utm_source=flipboard

>But the White House’s “biggest fear” is that Cuban, a billionaire businessman, would run because he can appeal to Republicans and independents, the sources said.

>“He’s not a typical candidate,” the second insider said. “He appeals to a lot of people the same way Trump did.”

>Kate Perry

wont stand a chance against Kanya West

last debate will be a Rap battle or a Karaoke thing

Why do retards keep shilling her? She's a retarded brown Bernie Sanders

It's going to be Bloomberg
>fight a billionaire with another billionaire

If you don't agree, look at the post number and check for yourself, senpai.

It's gonna be Cory Brooker.

Exactly.

Oh shit, it's on, son.

CORY BOOKER
O
R
Y

B
O
O
K
E
R

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

If Hillary runs again she'll probably be it.

Unless the jews find another obama type.

It's harder to convince the voters your age isn't an issue when you're running for just your first term. You've got to last 8 years then, not just 4.

The only 2 on OP's list that would be a threat are Biden (in particular) or Kerry (Sanders would get trounced) and age is an issue for both of them.

That is an election race I would love to see. Pocahontas 2020.

We didn't make up our minds yet.

The PoC thing won't work twice. Obama set them all back decades.

Short of an economic downturn Trump will be unbeatable. All they had against him in the last election was the stigma of voting for someone who was saying some outlandish things and seemed volatile. There's no stigam against voting for a sitting president.

Blacks hate Jews

TULSI GABBARD

only viable option. (shes surprisingly based and anti establishment)

Kek

She'd be the youngest president ever which would make her a very hard sell. She's too good looking for a female candidate too.

If she's savvy she'll wait til 2024 and make plenty of hardline (right wing) votes on economic and defence issues to prove she's not a girl.

I'll vote for her.

He would also lose.

Biden could beat Trump

if he was 10 years younger

88 confirm pocahontas

Corey Booger

Bald

No bald presidents

Vermon supreme, as a result of shifting to the outer zone of probabilities in the multiverse due to the LHC being used with unprecedented amounts of energy. The upside is that everyone get a pony.

Black bald isn't bald

>John Kerry is a threat

L A F F O

This

I was picking from a shitty list haha... if he was younger maybe

If you can't beat Bush during the "MUH WAR CRIMINAL" days you're not gonna beat Trump.

George Clooney

CAP THIS, you saw it here first

>Warren
Not in a million years
>Schumer
LOL he's not marketable
>Sanders
Never had a chance
>Biden
had Obama to float him
>John Kerry
That'd be a reasonable suggestion, but as you said, too old.
>Katy Perry
Nobody will vote seriously for a celebrity except the truly brainde-oh, nevermind, Trump got elected. Well, fuck.
>Jim Webb
In my wildest dreams this would be

He got swiftboated!

You're right he's a loser, and the Iran deal and Syria are on him... I forgot about those

Tulsi Gabbard is one of the few respectable democrats left, but the DNC kinda hates her so she definitely won't have the support needed to run in 2020. I could see her running in 2024 if she makes a bigger name for herself and she'd probably do pretty well if the republicans put up someone like Paul Ryan who would most likely flop

Cenk

And he will tear Donald J Troll a new one

>Final Debate
>incomprehensible screaming
>WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION HERE

>Infowars has surpassed CNN in the ratings
>Moderated by Alex Jones
>Analysis by Roger Stone

The sooner democrats realize that people like Tulsi Gabbard represent the future of the democratic party the sooner they're start winning elections again. As long as they stay with the losing ideology of identity politics, in which Warren is the living embodiment, they're just gonna keep losing. They need a new direction and new faces, there's just a lot of big money dinosaurs who are hard to kick. Namely the entire Clinton family.

The GOP are purposely trying to prop her up. They want her to run in 2020.

Hillary could run again

She'd lose again in hilarious fashion. I'd like to think that the democrats wouldn't be stupid enough to run her again, but at this point I'm not so sure.

Of course but they are a party with about as much grip on reality as CNN and NBC

The only hope they have is a Webb/Gabbard ticket, but they'll just double down with another identity politics womxn or try to field their own manufactured meme candidate trying to emulate Trump (both will fail)

Any McGoverns to be seen?

if there's an election between Trump and Trump-lite, why would anyone go for the latter ?

if they run Cuban that means they've dropped all the SJW "muhnorities" platform, which they won't do anyway due to the screeching

obvious bump

the TYT bernie crowd already hates him

It won't be anyone on this list, screencap this you niggers

well if they learn anything from their past mistakes, which they clearly wont, Tim Webb would be a decent candidate

>This question is for Cenk

>What do you think about Saudi Arabia?
WE'RE AGAINST SAUDIA ARABIA YOU IDIOT

honestly im banking on cory booker. in my spare time im going through every aspect of his life. i've already found some interesting connections. i'll be dropping bombs here if he gets the nomination.

Kony 2020

If Gavin Newsome stops running for governor of California in 2018. Then expect him to run for president in 2020. Guy is a turbo library from Berkeley/SanFrancisco.
From what I have been told. Tulsi is the Democrats' Marco Rubio. No one in either party likes her. Hawaiians also think she is too right wing.

Trump should run as a Democrat in 2020. For the lulz.

Anti gun, stop and frisk, banning trans fats and large soda

Heard that Elizabeth Warren was most renowned female legal scholar.
True?

Is there a way we can meme Ellison in? I think he's got a lot of fucking dirt that can be used against him

The democrats have zero chance. Their best chance is to run a celebrity like Kanye, that's how fucked their party is.