If Yellowstone were to erupt tomorrow and most of America became refugees...

If Yellowstone were to erupt tomorrow and most of America became refugees, would you vote yes for letting them into your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/expect-more-illegal-border-crossings-in-spring-lawyer-1.3294512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off we're full

No, we don't want niggers here.

Fuck no. Have you heard how loud they talk?

>antisocial blacks
>nearly illiterate obese whites
Fuck no.
We already have enough problems with algerians, we don't need even more self-segregating scum to pull on our welfare system.

We Americans would just invade and takeover uour country with our superior military forces.

There would be no vote.

I'd be dead within days, but pretending it stopped right at the US border then no, sorry americans but it would be fucked to start flooding in millions of people

no, they elected a fascist and they would be ntagonistic towards peaceful muslims

No, we don't want niggers

>If Yellowstone were to erupt tomorrow
Trump will prevent that!

>we don't want niggers here
Flag

I don't know are American niggers better or worse than African ones?

Like we would abandon the home of the brave. Niggers, spicks and liberals would probably leave. Then we would build a wall blocking Canada to compliment the Mexican one so they cant come back.

Nope

Canada has enjoyed safety due to US protection, I'd take in some vets for sure.

>40% chance of being a non white

hmmmmm
probably better odds than what we're getting now

i'd say worse. their white blood mixture pushes their iq to the perfect crime number of 85.

negative.

No

The US isn't poor. We can handle ourselves.

But do they gangrape women in public train stations though? My bar for considering a nigger a good one is kinda low thanks to Mama Merkels refugee policies

Sure, Burgers are Bro-tier

Americans wont let american refugees, who fled from america into america...

I can't wait to see yellowstone fuck their shit up

only the PoC, fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Like a cuckTario resident would mind sharing his son's mom's bed. SAD!

Worse

Only irish americans need apply

as an American, I'd implore the people of the world to instead blockade the waters with lethal force and then carpet bomb the remaining population centers to finish us off while we're down.

You don't pass up a chance to wipe out one of the single largest things fucking over the human race as a whole.

If they are qt yaaahs queen

implying any of you would have a choice

Only the anglo ones

Only white ones

Yes. A natural disaster is different to being too pussy to defend your homeland.

Digits confirm btw

No.They can go fuck themselfes.Nobody likes terrorists.

I would, only the whites tho. If we can somehow sustain a ~10 million population we'll become an Atlantic empire.

>how does a good nigger look like

>tfw only surving area of the mainland USA
Feels good to be /southflorida/

Only white ones

IQ tests determine whi gets in. Canada can have the rest

I'm half Irish, half black. Looks like I'm applying to the Ireland refugee program.

Only whites, they can come back home to Europe. Rapefugees out, ameribros in.

So 100% Irish then

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

WASPs are welcome.

>Russian flag
Implying anybody wants to visit your shithole country

If white then yes

Ever been here or MSM zombie?

I am Russian myself who left Moscow to emigrate to UK

So I am basing this on personal experience

Some of them.

Let the White One In.

No, because the only ones fleeing would be niggers and spics.

>America
>refugees
Never going to happen.

You are aware that if yellowstone goes we don't actually lose anything important right?

Hell, losing Detroit and Chicago would be a net gain.

Looser, liberaska, hohol?

Only the white and Asian ones. And they must love guns and the constitution. The others are traitors and cowards and have no place in my country.

If Yellowstone erupts, human race btfo.
Ice age incoming u dum fucks

White people will be fine.

No to all 3 , if you believe that Russia is a great country then you haven't been outside of it

Kek'd

My country will only accept hot white women for blacking purposes but other than that, no. We have more than enough of our own problems to deal with and crime is out of control here. We cannot take any rapefugees.

I don't expect you do apologize for this. But your implications are wrong. Refugees are already coming from your country.

ctvnews.ca/canada/expect-more-illegal-border-crossings-in-spring-lawyer-1.3294512

dont need no spics

kek

After the shitposting on pol? No.

>Americans actually believe this

If you believe that Moscow is the whole Russia, you've never lived there.

only the hertiagefags

America here:
NO.

Just leave us the fuck alone and to our own devices.

If they are white why not.

no

My country is already too white, we only accept brown or black people.
We didn't let in Ukrainian refugees, so Americans can gtfo.

If Moscow is shit then so are the other places as far as I'm concerned. Shitty min wage , shit pension, shit roads , corruption , too many hachi, authoritarian police force .. the list goes on

Thinking a valcano could stop AMERICA! Not the brightest bulb are ya? We would be selling adventure lava surfing tours nigger.

no, we're full.

I have european citizenship as well so Id go there whether they like it or not

I don't think Yellowstone would be enough to take out whole US. And even if it would take bit part of them, it really depends on how the refugee movement would be managed. En masse refugee migrations are bad even without religious terrorism, but I guess I'd rather help relatively civilized people coming here because they really must, rather than how Syrians and similar choose to even after most of the threat is gone cause they want freebies.

Not that US people would really want to come here - at least not for freebies as they'd probably would be just offered minimum to keep on living and some opportunities to earn things beside it on their own. If they're fine with that, however, so am I.

If it'd be that bad that burgerlanders have to actually evacuate from their country, you can be pretty sure that the infrastructure went down the crapper together with most of the government and logistics so there'd be no US military able to enforce anything. Accept it that if your country would get this bad, you'd be at mercy of others the same way any other refugee group was.

>would you vote yes for letting them into your countries?
FUCK
>OFF
!,
>WE'RE
FULL
!!

>he thinks we wouldn't stay put and just rebuild

only Trump voters may enter and have to bring guns

Wtf is European citizenship burger you can't be a European citizen you know

Yes after many check ups, I dont want any sjw pro diversity ameritards, just ameribros that will buy my pizza

He likely means dual-citizenship from US and one of european countries allowing such.

European union fool.

Our welfare is fucking shit and our unemployment go out of the charts creating a right wing government who would every non-spaniard in concentration camps with the collaboration of Portugal.
I dunno if this is good or bad

Would go out*

Yea, they all consider themselves at least slightly Irish, yous would be inundated by people claiming to be so but not knowing the difference between cork and Antrim

Hahaha, if Yellowstone goes, even Europe is gonna be hit- living in bumblefuck, Arizona ain't gonna save yous

>not wanting millions of educated, relatively libertarian, non-muslim voters in your country to counteract the mudslimes

How will they get across the ocean on their rascals lad?
I think this is only a question for Canada and Taco America.

>letting in annoying foreigners
no

Fuck half of us would shoot deserters for being traitors. I've thought about buying property on the Canadian border and shooting liberals fleeing north. There not Americans if they flee. Shoot them out of the sky and drown them in the sea.

fuck no, BURGERS ARE DEGENERATs look at how they live.

The ash clouds would land outside my state, not a big deal.

Only the sick cunts from North Carolina and Tennessee

The fuck are you talking about?

Me and over half of /k/ would be exploring the new wasteland for shits and giggles.

I dunno, we'd all die in a few decades anyway due to coldness.