Post maps that trigger people

WIR WAREN KELTEN UND SCHEISSE

Fucking daltonism, what percentage is northern Croatia ?

woah im triggered!!!

EU will be one single State one day and there's nothing you cücks can do about it :)

FUCKING LEFTISTS
GET OFF MY SINTERKLAAS
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

I like various maps of projected future partition of RF.

So what happens when like the next 5 greeces all default and the rest of the EU that is literally bound to bail them out has to sacrifice their everything for some shit eating Mediterranean faggots?

just kill the greeks, problem solved

Then the Spaniards? Then the Poortugese? Then the Italians?

The fact other EU nations are bound to cover the debts of their fellows is the ticking time bomb that will destroy the EU sooner or later.

Give us a heads up if you need help with that

>this video is not available in you country

REEEEEEEE!

>one state vs your entire country

My face went angry.

Chocolate really isnt that good though. When you're a kid sure, but as an adult, I never eat the stuff

Forgot pic

We are not Slavs EestiBro ffs! Stop being so slow REEEEEEEEE

Spain is an island huh

>pushing Dagestan and Chechnia into Circassia
>not giving at least part of Buryatia back to Mongolia
>not giving the jewish oblast to Israel or declare it the actual holy land
I see what you're doing there.
Please make it happen already, it will at least be entertaining.

>Russia
>In EU
I mean how retarded are you to think Russians will join the EU in the future? They will never join the EU.

Strange to me that the north-central states with thousands of nuclear weapons are ranked so low.

Yay NZ made it!

>this video is not available in your country

POO

>soon: this shitpost is not available in your country

IN

>tfw our army is comparable to a US State
quite surpising tbqh

Very effective

As "it is"

LOO

THE

>China
>over 105
Thank Mao for accurate statistics.

Czechs (Bohemians) are Eastern European. The Slovaks are the Slavs and I guess Moravians can have their choice. Idk.

Got mad for a second

Back to /r/Europe

German take their property and establishes a a proper German empire like they wanted during WW1. It was the plan all along, a powerful economy centred around Germany

France is getting fucking played

>no Viipuri

absolutely perkele

OCEAN

Kaliningrad to Germany? The creator of the map was retarded. It's obvious Konigsberg is Afgani clay.

How is firepower being measured here

Weak bait faggot, it's falling apart even sooner than I thought. Greece needs money again, populist movements on the rise, throw in the turbokike as german chancellor and everyone will get pissed off even sooner. What glorious times.

>california = china
i call BS

trigger me on israel pls

Quick, someone roast this guy.

I think it's just in guns because as user said above the states woth lots of nukes were ranked low

That's the point of this thread. The Triggering

>europe after frexit

>he says as the EU is facing right now the biggest crisis since its formation which is very likely to bring it to its collapse

>hungarian spurdo saying something in japanese
All of my wat

Nothing about Denmark
Huehuehue

This triggers the Taig

Easy, fire up the ovens!

I'll try.
Pic related, your flag before 1948

i want to get back to east prussia where i belong

>pop
canadian tier
>coke
inbred mongrol tier

blocks your path

AL-QUDS
Would have been great if it werent for
DÉLET ZIS
>neutral zone

Wait... that makes you the cuck...

Are people really this stupid and mislead?

what about fizz

You fucking kike, die in the chambers.
Triggered enough, jewboy? If no, go suck mohammed's caramel weenie and eat his camel's shit from your whore mother's cunt.

hmm, we definitely should get a lot of people from those red/orange/purple regions to improve our continent and countries, nothing could go wrong

You could have improved you country if you imported them as slaves, like the Roman Empire did, and never ever regard them as real people or worse, equals, like USA did.

>really believing China won't take back Manchuria if Russia collapses

that's facebook tier

It always makes me laugh when people say Russia and China are buddies. China have unfinished business with Russia.

>implying China won't have imploded, lost Tibet, its part of Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, HK + Macau and Xinjiang/East Turkestan already
Down with the superstates

>looks at flag
>germany
Checks out

It's Polish clay now Hans, you're lucky you even live in a "Germany".

China is not a superstate, many parts of China are self-administered by their native people at a province level and many more at a municipal/prefecture level, basically all the places where Han are less than 50%.

Historically it won't happen either anyway, if anything the structure of China as always will remain but go back into a feudal order for a couple decades if the central government assplodes for some raisin.

BRITS OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Just noticed North Korea is >105 as well. Best Korea kek

Let me believe, I want to believe.
China needs an assbeating and since it probably won't come from the outside, we can only count on the dissensions from the inside.

no one will beat anything or anyone, and if china collapses say bye bye to our economy

>bye bye to our economy
>implying we haven't kissed it goodbye in the late 70s

You don't know what economic collapse means if you think the oil shocks are what I'm referring to.

>all those Serbs in denial

>not realizing Germany is Afghanosomalisyrian clay already
>not realizing EU is just the vessel for the Ultimate Caliphate
inshallah brother

what why you gave us romanians

fuck you, I'd rather have Hungarians as my leaders

take Bukowina from Romania, too. ex Habsburg land

I'd rather not have you exist.

in your dreams commie

Only thing that triggers me here is the lack of a proper key. They've got to explain what the colors mean.
And how come Nevada is being compared to Finland? All of the aircraft and nuclear weapon storage is there.

This triggers Americans except Jeb! .

10-20

We need maps that trigger not triggered people :^)