Why does pol hate white male guy?, hes obviously not a bad guy and cares about the plight of black people...

Why does pol hate white male guy?, hes obviously not a bad guy and cares about the plight of black people? honestly he seems like he would be a good friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArHhMabjWwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hate?

He is to be pitied.

Less a Man than Wo-Man

why is he pitied? blacks are gunned down everyday by police this isn't a joke

How do black people even bear living under the boot heels of white oppression, white people should just separate themselves from black people for humanitarian reasons

well its not fair desu, many are fatherless plus whites constant racism

Dante’s ninth circle of hell was the deepest, darkest circle of hell reserved for the very lowest form of human existence of all: traitors

There are but two parties now: traitors and patriots. And I want hereafter to be ranked with the latter and, I trust, the stronger party.”
– Ulysses S. Grant

No punishment is too great, for the man who builds his greatness upon his country’s ruin.”
– George Washington

If I had one bullet left, and an enemy soldier and a traitor before me, I’d shoot the traitor.”
– Cornelius Codreanu

>whites constant racism

yeah, blacks really would be better off living as far away from white people as they can. White racism really hurts them

i think we should just be able to live together, obviously white need to learn to stop acting as if they're superior

Why do you want whites to live a lie?

>obviously white need to learn to stop acting as if they're superior

I think it's just impossible, white people are pretty evil and should separate themselves for the good of non-whites, who don't want to contend with their hateful racism

>i think we should just be able to live together, obviously white need to learn to stop acting as if they're superior

If someone is trying to push you underwater it is your natural inclination to push forcefully up...

thank you australia, couldn't have agreed more my friend

Is this one of those, predetermined threads, in which everyone is on the same page somehow?

Cuz that's normal...

well someone has to bring to damn common sense to this godforsaken board

Poor quality shitposting, you need at least five more VBs

Please stop trolling my fellow leaf,

He knows not what he says.

Why are you defending skrillex, his music blows

So yeah, anyone got a video?

wrong, actually its not bad. pretty good actually

YOUR

it's not about the music, it's about the message that it sends

I expect better from you, Australia. This bait lacked anything appealing. 200 lashes is your punishment.

the music is the message, dear boy

skrillex is nothing but "Sounds", he has no substance.

Yeah, skrillex wants to fight the evil institutions who oppress people

i just dont think its cool that people here mock some poor guy who defended black people, honestly its fucked this site is screwed up desu

He's not a traitor, he's fighting for the rights of black people, who have always been disenfranchised by the USgov

Because he is a fucking white male. You know pol is black supremacy/separatism board, right?

He was mocking WHITE people.

He is no different than anyone.

Stop putting him on a pedestal.

Maybe you should focus on the fact they gun themselves down more than any other race in human history, causing a good 90%+ of all murders.

its seems no one wants to fight for black rights these days it like we're going back 100 years for fuck sake

>caring about sub inhumans

i shyggydyggy u guiiz

He's not defending them.. He is virtue signalling to the detriment of everyone. The truth is that blacks need to get their shit together.

wrong, police are committing the murders
end of story

There are a literal pleTHORa of Black Rights movements, including their own "Congressional Caucus(oids)"

You know who can fight for blacks ?
Blacks... and no one else

youtu.be/ArHhMabjWwg

>Maybe you should focus on the fact they gun themselves down more than any other race in human history, causing a good 90%+ of all murders.

The police and the institutions discriminate against black people, you can't deny this

TRIPPLE ZEVENS CONFURM BLACKS MUST DIE

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

haha, digits dont lie, btfo pol

>all the whites that separated themselves from the inner city blacks elected trump

toppest of kek

everything I posted ITT was b8, how many levels of irony are you on right now?

literally have no idea what youre on about

Aussie, these bantz aren't even bantz, this is low grade concern trolling. C'mon we know you can do better than that.

Sure, they discriminate against blacks, but the post didn't say whether or not that is a good thing.

>as far away from white people

So, gb2africa when?

honestly the evil here wont last, good will always win in the end. why cant you people just accept fucking shitla is fucking dead

That's naive...
Evil has won many many times in history
Naivete even more times.

A

AIDS Skillrex tread?

>Long hair
>Balding
>Short
>Weak voice
>Weak chin
> No facial hair

Lmao

>He Has a GF

End me!

Luke, did I ever tell you about 'you're a fucking white male' guy? He went sixty thousand dollars into debt so he could go to college where he would spend time widening the gulf of race relations in his own country. He voted in the elections for a senile old coot who said white people couldn't be poor, and when he lost the nomination to a murderer and habitual liar backed by millions of Saudi Arabian oil money, he voted for her instead. He spits at cops who protect him and accuses them of institutionalized racism, and believes in censoring anyone who disagrees with him by accusing them of being Nazis, and wants to see an end to the first amendment.

...And he was a good friend.

does anyone even check flags anymore?

Every post is bait!
Abandon ship!