twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cyka blyat

do you play hearthstone

I'm not russian, m8

nope, sorry

give yourself a vodka enema

doing it rn friendo

Sad cunt drinking on thursday

What the most pathetic thing you've ever done related to it?

Don't play dota, you fucking cyka

youtube.com/watch?v=3M4i3JD2aqM
Hello, everybody. It's me - Sungwon.

When it comes to depressive drinking who does it better? finland or estonia?

Whats life in Estonia like? Do you guys drink everyday?

Related to what? Related to drinking? I guess, lashing out on my younger brother, who is a liberal, about hitler dindu nuffin wrong, and redpilling him on holohoax. Didn'f end up well, he regarded this incident as "my brother has become this weird alt-righter guy"

Estonia has really nice flag
No question just statement :DDDDD:DDD

Do you love Latvia Eesti?

How is the hangover from Vodka. I always get shit headaches from whiskey.

I've been drinking so much for the last couple of years that it's just starting to get boring now.

>When it comes to depressive drinking who does it better? finland or estonia?
Obviously Estonia, the finns have a fairly decent country with many alcohol restrictions

Not really, but drinking overall is pretty commonplace here. It's a soviet union legacy really, and another part is just general northern european depression.

We drink every day here. Probably for different reasons though.

That was lame. You're not a real drunk. Drink more.

Of course, I lived in Riga for 2 months as part of the exchange student program, made some latvian friends there.

Agreed, alcoholism is degenerate as fuck, but I can't just break the cycle.

thx desu

Why aren't you doing something productive instead of wasting your time drinking?

This is bad thing to wish to me. I have a 0.7 litre vodka bottle next to me right now, and I feel like a degenerate right now, but I am too fucking hooked to stop ever.

I wish I was an american sometimes.

I love you to, Eestibro.

Just came back from work, already did something productive. I had half a day off because a national holiday is ahead tomorrow.

>"my brother has become this weird alt-righter guy"
maybe you did.
>I guess, lashing out on my younger brother, who is a liberal, about hitler dindu nuffin wrong, and redpilling him on holohoax.

you place your own brother into a fucking beady sold frame, you speak about ww2 as if it was a hoax.

considering your flag, yes you are altfagright and should stop drinking.

go to the graves of your grandparents, be kind to your family and neighbours. stop visiting these shitplaces and sort yourself out as good professor from leafland said.

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/videos

Oo.

Love you too, latviabro.

Especially love this song here. It's so fucking based.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ud_dU8SZA

You are absolutely right, australiabro. I recently have tried to hide my powerlevel more, because no matter the beliefs I hold or my redditor brother holds, family is the most important, and always should come first.

I should actually speak, as I drank last night and had to get a sick pack now.

Son, stop it. I drank to much earlier, and you fast become an alki. It only takes a few months.

So today even (I drank each day for a few months) I got severe problems around alkihol. Start drinking, can't stop.

So after i became a fit, but after x-mas now it's been drinknig again, it's over 1 month since I werked out.

Best med for you, is to gradually step down..
cut it, and start working out in stead.

It's poison.
I sit with a few beers now, the hard stuff... is far worse

It lit destroys your brain