Holy shit guys, I just had a moment of brilliance

Holy shit guys, I just had a moment of brilliance.

We've been able to meme Pepe and Trash Dove into Alt-Right symbols of 'hate speech', but now it's time for our biggest project yet. Can we fucking make the feminist symbol a symbol of hate too?

Claim it's a symbol of a White dominated movement and doctor some images together. Are we up to it, boys?

Im up for it

But it already is a symbol of hate

One they don't approve of. The tears would be delicious

"It resembles the communist salute and communists killed some women thus they're literally Hitler."
It's so easy I wonder how the fuck we didn't do it already.

It is colonialist, let me explain: the image is a Christian fist, as shown by the cross, entering on orifice, as shown by the circle. It is a subconscious manifestation of white Christian supremacy. The white Christian world fisting the third world. The symbol represents repressed sexual violence and domination. It is a symbol of racial hate.

Just what are you up to...

if it was seen as hate graffiti on someone's door that could trigger something in the media. So someone needs to get a door graffiti on it and then make a post to a whole range of reddit/tumblr forums about your story. If it is in a compact, easily digested format (consider even those silent and quick facebook videos that you see on your wall, like bbc or something) then people will share it out, even a hashtag like #notmyfeminism so we can have a bunch of feminists denounce their own.

A hand grabbing a cat/pussy could be shooped into the spot of the fist.

Were meming Harry Potter stuff now

fisting for feminism

Great idea.

>The white Christian world fisting the third world.

Check, that is actually nice

So are your digits. Checked

That's pretty good. Don't think it'd catch on though.

Why are feminists so ugly?

I think I found the first pretty one though.

Lets just say she got mad like the rest though.

>Claim it's a symbol of a White dominated movement and doctor some images together. Are we up to it, boys?
It's a sign of White feminism, i.e. White supremacy.

>We need black feminism now...

Already sort of happening btw. SJWs always have infighting to show who is more SJWish, but Sup Forums could help it along.