rt.com/news/372103-israel-yemenite-children-docs-released/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

what if this pedo ring is how Mossad managed to cover up 9/11

>youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

>youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

BUMPING
for interest

Israel must have something on celebs and politicians to make so we can't criticize them without there being a major media shitstorm and being called an antisemite. And someones life is ruined

>the the
stopped reading there

Her uncle is in on it.

meant to say
>Wut??

Your OC is spelled wrong smoloko.

spelling is atrocious at times but well worth it

That looks like a nice amount of bullshit. A crappy website that sources another crappy website. No credentials nothing. 1/8 m8, not a g8 b8, stop the h8.

Let's admit anyway that it's right, for the sake of argument. There is a Mossad and an Israeli Deep State as well.

More (((Mossad/CIA)));

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project which will ultimately be home base for the communist World Government NWO to rule planet earth.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

pls no.

I'm sorry, but sending Youtube videos is not proof of anything. Anything but your lack of education and you brainswashed mind.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
>>youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
these are a Fox News series and a RT News journalist

Lol, this has been the theory forever, so schmolomocko is stealing memes again.. I suppose that guy at the bottom of the image is relaxing because he has successfully copypasta'd yet another LARP, so you can LARP while you LARP

YouTube is a video hosting platform. That's all (((they))) are.

Once again, let's imagine it's true, there is an Israeli and Mossad Deep State.
Like the CIA and USGov.

Why do you spread the blame on the rest of the 16 millions Jews?

109 times already, and you guys never learned.
The Jews are not problematic. The Oligarchs are. And most of them yes, are jewish.

>fox and rt trustworthy in any way

(((They))) allow videos from all political horizons to be published. Look at all these videos denying holocaust, or blaming 911 on Israel.

Suck a big nigger wand.

>And most of them yes, are jewish.

The Secret Holocaust - The real holocaust was a Christian Holocaust by Jews of sixty-six million, mostly Christians.
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm

Something similar has rather obviously been going on in UK for decades. I guess too many sides are implicated to let anyone get caught.

It's essentially the same with our Paki sex gang cover-up, it becomes as much about group self-preservation as genius conspiracy.

any GCHQ/MI6 anons lurking? They could be such a good friend to Trump, potentially.

>Why do you spread the blame on the rest of the 16 millions Jews
when did I do that?

>is this the point when I meant to say I have Jewish friends or name drop based Jews?
this is the real problem

The videos point the finger at Israel and Mossad. At no point did I say that any normal Jewish person was involved. And I never would.

However if there is a large amount of Jewish Americans involved then we should address that in a straightforward way. And not be obstructed by your bullshit calls of antsemetism and political-correctness.

>You should be happy if we catch the bad ones. The 'oligrarchs'.

Polar opposites

will watch. I've always wondered what the final figure of Christian deaths were under the Bolsheviks

Sorry man, I thought you were or Their use of "(((***)))" and the "Jew" as a single body/hive mind might be misleading to some and is outright anti-semitic, PC or not.
Call me a kike, i don't care, but resort to call the Jew as the source of all evil on earth is a bit too much for my weak, fragile soul.

I would absolutely agree with you anyway. I'll immigrate in Israel soon and hopefuly help out in this great work.

Monarchy. check.
Parliament.. check

much like with Islam, distinguish between religion and politics. Your own beliefs = religion. That's your own business. When your beliefs dictate what i have to do and pay for, what i can't do.....that's politics.

Political Judasim and Muslamism are both wretched.

Except that nowhere in the Torah can you find those dictats. If a Jewish lobby is pressuring your country they don't do that religiously, they do that to advance their objective.

In the Talmud though, you can find some pretty nasty things. Even though most of what you will find on the internet is forged or fabricated, the idea that Talmudic Jews feel superior over any other race is true.

Damn, they also hate other Jews for not being like them.

I forgot that it is actualy in the Torah that you have a commandment(mitvah). In case you loan money to "goyim", you have to do it with interests.

What's up with this

That's gonna be a lot of house and senate seats up for grabs.

It intentionally exploits the group self preservation dynamic.

It also induces psychopathy in the participants by associating cruelty and exploitation towards other with sexual gratification.

The 'deep state' is all a big Skinner box for grooming politicians to fuck over their own constituents though both positive and negative reinforcement as well as the persistent threat of punishment for betrayal.

This news article was not covered in the States.

rt.com/news/372103-israel-yemenite-children-docs-released/

Their careers