GET OUT

>Mainstream movie FINALLY makes fun of the left and liberals overt racism and condescending tone towards others

>Sup Forums is so scared of blacks they think it's some pro-race mixing Jew film based on the trailer

Fucks sake guys we should be telling people about these types of movies

You moan about how left wing Hollywood is and how they ignore conservatives then a movie comes out that makes fun of them and you dont care

if at was true why do liberals love it

Because they are stupid, same reason they love marvel movies

No.

This movie is SUPER anti-white. The whole point is that the girl's parents try to accept the black guy as her bf but then they start revealing how racist they are.

Isnt it a horror movie about racist white folks that kill niggers?

That's like watching starship troopers and saying the whole point is that democracy brought the world to the brink of destruction in the 21st century.

Doesn't sound like much of a horror movie.

What movie? Last thing Sup Forums was mad about that I was paying attention to was Dear White People and the whole Netflix debacle. Also are we still doing that? Because there's some shit on Netflix I'd kinda like to watch.

>watching netflix
>not streaming
Come on son, 8$ could be saved for streaming.

Right
Shit is what Disney should be making with their cartoons

They litteraly help white people become black. It is a visually extreme criticism of virtue signaling whites using black people as props.

White fragility idiots here can't pick up on this.

Self flagellation as always

watching the trailer put me under the impression that the intent was to make black men wary of white women. basically, black nationalism.

I will say, this movie has a massive budget for (((advertising))). Really makes one think

Except the black people who live in the neighborhood in the movie act white sooooo how do you explain that

Name?

except every person isn't the same. How dense are you mate?

Never heard of it

>Mainstream movie FINALLY makes fun of the left and liberals overt racism and condescending tone towards others

No.. it is another white people are evil movie.

"White fragility" spotted the sjw Jew (((nice))) try

Movie about a race mixing whore
Ever being red pilled
Pick one nigger

I just don't like seeking black people in movies especially bm/wf relationships why is this something hard to accept?

We all know who this movie is being marketed to and I'm not in the demographic.

>race mixing

Well, it's certainly not a movie that supports conservatism, I can tell you that.

Get the fuck out civic nationalist.

ITS THE FIRST INSANE LIBERALS ARE EVIL movie

The White people in this movie worship the black man so much they want to become them

I mean literally. The put white people's brain in black people.

RARE BEARD

I have yet to find a better term for the hysterical reaction to any perceived flights against white people.

Pol lost its shit over Bella and the bulldogs

Styx' solution: ridicule them. Just ridicule them

Yeah doesn't sound leftist at all

The Director of this film is married to one of the owners of BuzzFeed lol

what movie are you guys even talking about?