The Society of Ambiance-Makers and Elegant People

Why aren't you a SAPEUR, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viy4zLuWJYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause i'm no nigger

>niggers buying fancy clothes instead of improving their community or feeding their children

color me surprised

also this is cultural appropriation

sometimes im still shocked how retarded niggers are

>a SAPEUR is in danger since he sacrifices his life
>for the sake of his loved ones, for the sake of beauty, for fashion
>but in the end gets nothing

now tell me why aren't you a SAPEUR?

Damn, I am in the mid of the document and so far it's bretty interesting. Though you would probably get more thoughtful discussion on /fa/

While pol will call them nig nogs nigging, this is as close as you can get to the white washed black. This is the kind of person, that would be able to integrate extremely well within Europe.

I think this is actually kind of neat.

Life doesn't have to be so full of hate.

Consider yourself colored.

I'm going to the Congo in May. I hope I can see these guys.

what do you mean hate? I was actually thinking of being a SAPEUR.

integrate as a circus monkey

Why are you going to the Congo?

Shush, there is nothing worse than brothers in color filled with hate for eachother :^)

Do do some work for the UN.

>this weak and repetitive banter
no wonder slav girls go crazy for black studs

You are this new?

>monkey in a suit worth more than his life

>buys a pair of fucking shoes instead of a plot of land
>kind of neat

Typical negro behavior.

What's new?

>Spends time shitposting on Sup Forums instead of cultivating the 1st world equivalent of plot of land

We aren't any better

>niggers waste what little they have on fancy suits
>local cheer and hoot

While Che was a Marxist POS, that's one thing I can agree with him on

Nigger peacocking is the same everywhere.

Quality post. They bring sensation and delight to their neighbors, and help take their minds off the obstacles of life for a little while. But at an immense cost to their own families... totally fucked priorities, desu. The last two, the one with the school and the taxi driver, at least they retain some values and have boundaries about their hobby.

Is there an equivalent to this male peacocking in other cultures, or is it just a groid phenomenon? This reminds me of the old 70s pimps in the US.

Pol is just jealous because they don't know fashion

HA, come visit this shithole of an island.
You will be beyond "shocked" when you've met the retarded Arubans lol.
There is no limit to these people's retardation.
Inbreeding, no education, no morals, no hygiene, malnutritioned, unmotivated, child abusing shitskin niggers with the IQ of a loose brick.

Muscle cars in America. Black bulls for your wife in Sweden.

Isnt dressing like a million dollars in a shit poor region like painting a target on your head?

Muscle Cars are relatively cheap and affordable, or at least they were back when they were made.

Pretty much anyone who dresses sharp on the street. The only difference is that in west, everyone dresses semi-decent so they aren't such easily spotted, but if u have an eye for /fa/ you will immediately notice people that dress extremely well. However, in Congo, one man in a Red Suit is extremely out of place amidst people in rags, synthetic Chinese clothes or kids without shoes running around half naked on the street.

But they're french.

Thanks, OP! This was pretty insightful, actually! There's a method in that mindless mayhem

Objectively, this is pretty stupid... but I can see the appeal. It's almost artistic.

Shut pasta faggotioli

This.

Also the suit in that picture is terribly cut for that model. Also missing a pocket square.

>it has to go back

>niggers borrowing tens of thousands of dollars just to buy fancy clothes
kek, no hope for the nig continent

Bait.

Nigger rich is as old as the nigger itself, more concerned with style than substance

this is not newsworthy

everywhere in america, niggers spend money they don't have on appearances, it's called being 'nigger rich' although few people actually use this expression

if you examine their music, you see how commonly they refer to things that they own, or how they appear, or sex, and very little else

Isn't that "bling" or something?

Nope they can only afford the clothes. Their wallets are empty.

A lot of people use the term nigger rich

haha reminds me of a coworker that used to work with us, we would always find his computer with links to fake gold watches opened up and the declined status. he was a gifted thief, managed to sway many to let him barrow money yet never paid back, would make bets with people, never show up. it was in his blood lol. shit looked like cheap plastic jewelry, tacky as fuck.

Lol. One of my coworkers just said it no more than 20 minutes ago

To be fair, you might think this is dumb, but it's actually a good idea. Improving aesthetics of a neighborhood, even if it's done through clothing improves spirits, and motivation to succeed.

Person of color you surprised.

Post yfw you've seen black people larp like white people.

Yeah, saving two years for a pair of shoes rather than a plot of land like that one guy is fuckin' genius.

Bull shit, mindlessly spending money on fancy ass clothes is what nigs here do. Look how that worked out.

It's gonna be tiresome

Sapeur are cool
youtube.com/watch?v=viy4zLuWJYU

Bay drumi ohm.

>Taking care of your kids and investing capital for upwards social, i.e. success, rather than wasting it on the empty appearance of success is "so full of hate"

Even mainlanders aren't this stupid chinkbro.