So libtards are not happy because too many whites in upcoming Han Solo prequel movie

So libtards are not happy because too many whites in upcoming Han Solo prequel movie.

polygon.com/2017/2/22/14688614/han-solo-movie-cast

Oh boy, I wonder how Disney will ruin this one

>im the aryan now

Blacks make up 13% of the US population and if you devide 1 by 7 you get 14.3%. So whats their problem?

Can they pls stop making things a race issue? At this point they're more racist than most of Sup Forums.
And i dont even care about Star Wars.

>And boy, it's uh... kinda super white

Woody Harrelson?

Cool

>((((((((((star wars))))))))))
Everyone stopped caring like 30 years ago

1/7 is black
1/7= roughly 14.2%
13% of US population is black
Why are they complaining? They got an extra percent

>libtards are not happy
And they never will be

>rogue 1 is Grab Bag of Diversity vs Le Ebil White Man: The Movie
HAHA, TAKE THAT WHITIE

>this is a prequel, thus the cast is white
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

But there's two niggers in the picture?

What's Chewbacca if not a minority?

>Han Solo is white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They want more.
>a gay diverse love interest for Han Solo
>a white woman getting the BBC
>bonus : Chewbacca sucking a trans-droid dick

Yeah, and they'll probably change some characters into niggers over the bitching because Disney is fags.

>too many white people together in one place
shut it down and call it a kkk meeting

>trans droid
godfuckingdammit

>that ghetto nig AGAIN

Fucking kek

>polygon

this is what we call astroturfing. Create a bunch of fake, online outrage and hope it creates real outrage.

>blacks make 10% of the population, therefore they should be 50% of all casts
k

>trans-droid
Actually Star Trek: TNG already did that.

so that's where Eric Andre stole that bit from

When do they pull the big flip and change Han Solo into a trans black woman?

And what about Chewie?! Hes brown!

>why isn't this movie about a space smuggler and his drug dealer friends have more black characters?
Holy shit did they just shot themselves in the foot?

Movies fucking suck because they are not focused on real narratives anymore it's just how many gay and brown people they can jam into the plot to make people happy

the percent they want is closer to 143% than 14.3%

Blacks do have terrible trigger discipline

Please explain for the non Star Wars fans. I think the point you are trying to make is genius, but i dont understand enough to know.

>keep attacking whites
>keep losing your voter base
>keep losing elections
>start losing the war

Muh repreashuns fo not bean in no movies befoe cuz rayciss

Han Solo is a smuggler. He carries drugs and shit around galaxy.

Han is a nigger.

>two british stage actresses, one of them is Emilia Clark
>Thandie Newton, who played no small part in making Westworld one of the biggest disspointments of recent times
>meme urban but also white-approved hip negro from those "hip" normie shows
>Woody looking dead inside

it's going to suck.

Also, i hope Americans realize, that the only way this whole sort of ironic but not really anti-white thing has to end in bloodshed. I mean you will have to physically purge those agitators. The seeds of division and self-hatred have been planted too deep.

This! Its like they cant figure it out. They are so self-righteous to believe that everyone who doesnt think like them is a bigot, and dont realize that most rational people think they are retarded.

Wtf is that nigger doing there,is there a store to robb or welfare in the new Star Wars?!

Could Sup Forums tell me if there are any Jews in this picture?

Chick is sexy

I see 2 niggers in pic
thats's a good black and white ratio

blacks = 12% of us population

8 people

1 black guy

seems pretty representative to me desu

fuck I didn't care about this movie, guess I have to see it now.

In before they turn Han Solo into a nigger.

It's pretty diverse, they have 2 Wookiees

if it weren't for independently made films like Hacksaw Ridge or La La Land I probably wouldn't watch any movies.

Do you even have to ask?! If not featured in it, then they are all in the background. Without even looking I guarantee at least one Jew producer.

Wow, finally a star wars move I might actually enjoy

Chewie is not a nigger

>Jew approved Oscar-bait trash for normies
>independently made

i hope you were being ironic

pic related is an independently made movie

>everyone stopped caring
>implying

Honestly, America is the worst country in the world when it comes to blatant anti-white racism. Okay maybe Zimbabwe or South Africa are worse but in the western world America is even worse than Sweden in this regard.

Being white is basically an insult in America now.

And with only 56% of the population being white I really feel bad for the young whites alive today if Trump doesn't sort things out...

Who shot first then?
Because usually it's the cop, not the nigger.

Niggers are massively over represented in that picture

>uh...
Why do snowflakes write like this? It's so fucking cringey.

Im actually quite suprised they chose Donald Glover. Really like him. Childish Gambino did some good music too

>4 jews
>white

Oh god no i can see them doing that, means that Han Solo's a player in both courts.
FUUUUUCK.
brb going to throw away all my Star Wars toys.

Never cared about it.
Tried watching them... what a load of boring bollocks.
More overrated than Firely, more overrated than most things.

Dindus are over represented in that photo. Only races that have planted flags on the moon should be allowed in such movies.

Cops should have to wait to get shot a few times before being allowed to return fire. This will ensure less blacks are killed by police.

The problem is that there are whites in the film.

#keepstarwarswhite

TFW you know he has a bitch waiting for him on Tree Planet #2

When did Star Wars get to be a normie thing?

Don't you know white boi? Diversity just means lots of blacks

>89k likes

Christ, there are so many zombies who believe literally anything libtards will tell them

Blame it partly on Shadows of The Empire.
And the rest on Kylo Ren.

>too many whites in upcoming Han Solo prequel movie

So Disney finally learned that you can't sell a film on diversity alone.

I'm supposed to believe niggers were allowed to leave earth & fuck around in space? Unrealistic.

1/10

They destroyed the gaming industry, let them destroy the movie industry as well. Soon libs will be jobless due to their own stupidity

I thought he was italian

>trans-droid

All I can imagine is some fat dyke plating themselves in tin-foil and living in some post-human fantasy narrative that then gets entered into the DSM-VI beforr becoming normalized.

Don't insult Based Chewie!

Tell them that the reason there are so few blacks in space is that we gave them Earth and left.

Reminder that chewy is white.

Everything I ever loved I have seen burning in the light of my own generation

Who was going to pick our space-cotton?

Red Eye was mocking this a while back because the writers were trying to make a big deal that the droid character in the movie is going to be a female. Apparently there has never been a female droid main character in Star Wars and this is a big step forward for feminism. The panel questioned if any of the droids ever had genders to begin with, then they made Spaceballs references.

This

Shit I didn't realise that was Khaleesi. She's genuinely a terrible actress but I guess people will see it just cause she's in it

They did WHAT

Reminder that Chewie is a Finn.

Old Star Wars movies are still enjoyable.
But I get what you mean...

Calm your tits, he's just make a joke about Data... I hope.

>Blacks make up 13% of the US population
it's super xenophobic to think in terms of the US population of african americans. we need a cast that is representative of the WORLD population of african americans.

>african AMERICAN

it's because Han Solo was inspired by Hans Ölo, German ww2 tank commander in Afrika Korps famous for destroying at least 17 allied tanks and numerous other vehicles with it's PzKpfw IV. Also funnily enough the mascot of the tank was Ölo's dog, a german shepherd named Kauener (ger. kauen = to chew)

>WORLD population of african americans.

it's an US film so we only have to count the US blacks

dont talk shit. keep quiet and respect my quads of truth.

wasted digits

They aren't going to stop until every cast looks like the Burger King Kid's Club.

Actually, now that I think about it there's probably too many white kids in there.

They do look kinda weird desu

who cares about niggers and shit, fuck em.

I am more pissed off that we will not be getting a film adapation of the young han solo book trilogy.

it literally outlines how he got the falcon, how he met chewbacca, how he crossed boba fett, and how he left the imperial navy.

this new movie will literally have zero of that. -.-

and their young han solo looks like a total faggot, almost worse than if they recasted him as a nigger.

This. Lando makes sense being black. It wasn't even like they tried so hard in the seventies with him.

Plus it's supposed to be about a white guy and his history so it would make sense most people are white.

yeah he's a good pick for something in star wars. nonchalant, low-key delivery. 100$ says he delivers the exposition within 15 minutes to catch everyone up to the hijinks

>Americans realize
we do

Not only that, but all those books that you read and loved are now absolutely non-canon.

>huh uh-oh oh boy.. gee.. i mean uhh... wow... huh so its like.. hmmm.. i mean its like... huh... disney is racist isnt it?
WWIII can't come soon enough, I don't even care if I get nuked I just want to see some of the mayhem.