UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

>A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

>The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus.

>In their demands, students explain why the new black student center is not enough, “because we want a space solely dedicated to community organizing and social justice work specifically for people of color.”

This is what happens when you relax.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/post/31322/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thecollegefix.com/post/31322/

Source.

>demand
And if we refuse?

they have all of Detroit to do that

Well, they have a permanent space for white students only. It's called the 'honour roll'.

> boom, tish!

Will these black students pay extra fees to support it or is it just assumed all these privileges will be subsidized

>chimps out
DAS RAYCISS

All this recompense for past racism i had nothing to do with is really turning me into a racist

I see what they mean about muslim extremists

honestly guys how much longer are we gonna let this go on? i read about shit like this every day but i have no idea where the tipping point is going to be. i don't want to be sweden mk 2

Fights against segregation

Wants to be segregated

Mind blown

Next they'll be asking for seperate bathrooms and water fountains

Why the solution it's always segregation with you people?

Cool

Can they also designate a permanent plot of land to live, do business, build buildings, organize, create and find their own jobs, police themselves, and fucking stay there without going outside or bothering white people?

That would be nice

They're doing the work for us now. I don't like being in the same space as negros. So I'm all for them getting their own spaces. We should give them there own bathrooms and schools too!

LOL what the fuck do they think this is? 2016?! Sorry niggers...Trump ain't gonna use taxdollars for that shit.

They want to plan gibsmedat in their safe space

They don't want real segregation, they want to live in your nice neighborhood and get a nice comfy tech, finance, or government job despite not being qualified, preferably where they can make rules and boss white people around

So you're saying that all we have to do to get segregation back, is re-label it "safe spaces for people of color"?

we could call it 'africa'

Yes but they will still come to your white neighborhood to cause trouble.

Not if I shoot them when they try

That would be racist. You would go to jail and be killed there for being racist, since despite being only 15% of the population they are the biggest group in prison.

>You would go to jail
Can't speak for the other guy but not here in Texas.

>Asking questions you already know the answer to.

Now they want segregation

Next they'll be asking to be slaves

Buddy they already want to be slaves.
They want a cushy government drone job or just gibsmedats, subsidized by you and distributed by the government, essentially making them government slaves.

>blacks self segregate
They should be paying for it themselves but besides that I see no problem

So all the minorities want to be able to gather in one specific location?!
We can call it "The Ghetto" and it makes the rest of the UofM campus so much nicer and safer for the people who actually want to receive an education.
I am all for this anons!!!!

>Next they'll be asking to be slaves
Oh they pretty much do that already.