youtube.com/watch?v=c66F8jYd_JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women
>in power of anything
>ever a success

Shadilay!

Vote for her.

KellyAnne Conway

the blue eyes on the frog are catchy. we need to make sure le pen pepes have those light blue power eyes. all of them.

this makes me wanna spread them.

let's get memeing!

I doubt reverse psychology will work, liberal traitor.

A mon commandement... MEMEZ !

man in disguise

yes it is
pic related

>Pence
>Not having electric knuckles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great

Russia's not bad choise.

Offering some high energy

How's she doing at the polls?

>le
Fucking amateurs now use 2007 memes for meme magic?

Joan of Arc would like to disagree

Last time we entrusted the reconquista of France from the alien invaders to a chick, it went pretty well

Bump

Kek shall grant her victory

Not gonna happen. Unlike America, the actually civilized democracies aren't in the chokehold of two similar parties that fail to offer adequate representation to the majority of of the people, resulting in mass voter apathy and simply voting against someone. Neither is there a shitty system like the electoral college. Also, she's a woman.

DO IT FRANCE

you must be retarded or stupid

CIA, twitter, facebook and google killed meme magic. Now it's all up to the french and we all know they are massive faggots.

Joan Arc leaded nothing, she acted as a cheerlader at best.

I support this, but let's face the reality: Elections will not save Europe. Our compatriots are too brainwashed and cucked.

We need the US and Russia to liberate us by force.

There aren't enough french people on Sup Forums

C'mon ! We can do it !

Bump

?? Do you even know her story non countryman?

It's thanks to her divine inspiration that she, an uneducated countryside virgin, confronted the fucking King of the Francs on his faggotry, and motivated his ass to throw the damn Anglos out of the country.

Her Epiphany gave her the balls to initiate retaliation, thing that wasn't even considered at the time.

The impacting thing about her is that, as a divinely inspired teenage maid, she led the unprobable victory of France, and died as a martyr at the stake.

vive l'roi mec

SHE NEEDS KEK THE SAME WAY FRENCH PEOPLE NEED LE PEN

support the civil meme war in france, we are on the verge of victory

youtube.com/watch?v=c66F8jYd_JI
le pen eating le grand mufti welcome snack

I want Marine to lock my oui oui up in chastity and force me to be her foot slave.

Can any bongs tell my why a lot of british hate Thatcher like a disease?

>tell me

Yess, make it happen.

Google poll tax

She didn't care about the working class
She caused the death of many soldiers in a pointless war for a pointless island

good luck. Second round polls don't look good for her.

Le Pen will save France.

Le Benis

It was fake news tho. Lots of divine inspiration to overthrow ennemies copypastas went around in Europe back then, copied from the Skanderbeg story who was an albanian son of a noble taken as a war tribute by roaches and raised as a janissaire and one day he felt a strong blood call, went back to his ancient castle and btfo roaches for 50 years. His was granted athleta christi by the Pope and his story was very popular, lots of songs, poems, Vivaldi even made a fucking opera out of it later, and hence all the copypastas to create other similar national myths to motivate people.

Ah yes, the age when Catholicsm was not a shell of it's curent self.

Marget thacher would like to have a word dear

Well, she is kinda our puppet lol sry guys

Why this pepe has Rus bible in his hands

Didn't she fuck horses? Or am I thinking of another russian emperess?