Friendly reminder

If you dont live in one of the blue countries then you are a literal jew or muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=supot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

Put croatia blue
Nobody circumcises over here except some mudslimes

wtf? why you have no data?

but I am a literal jew

>20-80% is a single color
wow what a shit chart you have there OP

No idea mate, I guess we just don't give a flying fuck?

Lol no one I know is mutiliated.

foreskin brothers give me a (you)

>South Korea is red
>North Korea has data
activated my almonds

I would have thought Europe would be a lot higher with all the muslims.

>Complimentary happy gas.

this, absolutely shocking

Europeans dont cut their dicks. No European country has more than 20% muslims so its correct.

i don't think circumcision is a big thing in australia mate, unless no one wants to admit it

The first map I see that Latin America doesn't embarrass me.

Mine is so long, it covers my tip fully even when erect.
It's really fucking loose too, so it slides back like butter. Bit awkward when using condoms though, they have to be a tight fit.

what size do you use?
i have the same thing happening to me

Proof positive that the US was a muslim conspiracy all along.

Orthodox (read:sincere) Christians as well.

Just buy a multi-pack that has a mixture of several sizes and try to find what fits best.
What size you need will obviously depend on more than just your foreskin.

I know what do you mean, I am 17 cm, didn't use condoms ever

Seconded

this

Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. Meanwhile face carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.

You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.
I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Now he gone! Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

>using birthday candles
>not lighting all the sticks
>lighting in the wrong direction
fucking niggers

holy fug, thanks for the flag
here's one in return

I am neither Jew or Muslim, my parents chopped my foreskin at birth because there were Catholics or some shit. My whole family stopped caring about religion like 3 years later.

Yes I'm mad.

Catholic's don't chop off their penis
You are just a filthy American

what did he mean by this

>20-80%

They could have split that one a bit more

like 20-40 and 40-60 at least

>If you dont live in one of the blue countries then you are a literal jew or muslim.
Hello,Orthodox Christian Here.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=supot

Lol, North Americans got kiked by the Penis-snipping Jew. That's the oldest Jew in the book.

>catholic
>circumcised

What's your ethnicity?

>South Korea
Why ?

My mother is Half-Jewish and my Father is Not Jewish at all. so I am only 25% Jewish, The rest is Ukrainian.

I dodged a bullet there.

They think is for health reasons, because of americans after war, also because jews put their talamud in korean houses.

Are Israeli Christians typically Arabs or all sorts?

Was surprised with Namibia and neighbours.
Shit, even Rwanda.

The funny thing is many of the african countries have such a high % of circumcision thanks to ((American)) led NGOs that pass it as some sort of panacea.

The jews found their global foreskin farm in the dark continent.