Pence? Is that you?

Pence? Is that you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You've been in every thread with the same reply.

Reported to Hiroshimoot

Can you not?

>inb4 it's clickbait and it has nothing to do with homosexuality

so what was the secret Sup Forums

What was his secret?

That dad rules, we need more people like that. If there's one thing the inferior races got right it's honour killing, we value the lives of faggots and whores too much in the West.

Actually saying he killed in cold blood would be wrong. Most certainly he was angry when he blasted the faggot

what was it?

but what was the secret?

A man from North Hills, California, allegedly killed his son because he was gay.

Shehada Khalil Issa, 69, was charged with one count of willful, deliberate and premeditated murder, KNBC reports. A special allegation has been included in the felony complaint that states he personally and intentionally discharged a shotgun and that he allegedly murdered his son because of his sexual orientation, Los Angeles County prosecutors said.

On March 29, Shehada’s 29-year-old son, Amir, was found shot in the abdomen and face in the front yard of the family’s home, according to the Los Angeles Times. His mother, Rabihah Issa, was found dead in the home's bathroom.

Amir was pronounced dead at the scene, and Rabibah reportedly had been dead “for a while” with her body displaying signs of “some sort of foul play,” said Sgt. Greg Bruce of the Los Angeles Police Department.
Popular Video
A judge looked this inmate straight in the eyes and said something that left the entire courtroom in tears:

Prosecutors allege Shehada had previously threatened to kill his son because he was gay.

“The murder was committed because of the victim’s sexual orientation and because of the defendant’s perception of that status and the victims’ association with a person and a group of that status,” prosecutors said in a statement.

Shehada has admitted to killing Amir with a shotgun, Bruce said. He did not provide an explanation for the reasons behind the killing.

LAPD detectives are familiar with the family as they were currently involved in evicting Amir from an apartment on the property because his parents wanted to sell the home.

The son of the Issas' neighbor heard the gunshots and ran outside to see what was happening.

Shehada told Francisco Gonzalez Jr. "everything is fine now," reports the Los Angeles Times.

Gonzalez had spoken with Shehada many times before and considered him a “great guy” who had confided in him about the troubles with his son.

“Drugs can mess up your life,” Gonzalez recalled Shehada telling him. “My son had a great life, and then he did drugs and it all went away.”

In December, Amir posted a video to Facebook of him having an expletive-filled, heated debate about sex with two people he identified as his parents, the Daily Mail reports.

The man in the video, who is presumably Shehada, calls Amir a pervert and says he should be castrated.

Shehada is being held without bail and if convicted may face life in prison without the possibility of parole.

>Shehada Khalil Issa
>Amir

Allahu ackbar I guess...

>Shehada Khalil Issa
Nothing to see here

He told his dad that fapping to traps is infact, gay.

It's comforting that clickbait titles are getting this dramatic. It makes me think that people are becoming lesss susceptible and writers need to up the sensationalism to compensate.

>Dad responds by killing him in cold blood
That's not what "cold blood" means.

His dad didn't do anything wrong

More like hot blood

>Honor killing is only done by Muslim savages.
Blows that theory.

Was hot blooded? Did they check it and see?
Oh dear, he had a fever of 103.

>Shehada kalil assad
You fucked up amir what the fuck where you expecting?

PENCE APPROVED SODOMITE REMOVER
youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso

read the names

>in cold blood
No, he didn't. He killed him in the heat of the moment. That's the exact opposite of "cold blood".

>revealing your powerlevel to normies gets you shot
See, anons? This is why you never reveal your powerlevel.

Mike "Son, if you're gay, you'll have to pay." Pence

>IN COLD BLOOD

FUCKING BUZZWORD

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET ANYMORE

>Shehada Khalil Issa
Sounds like it was a secret of peace

Nice try, but you'll never heat up our moon juices.

Mike "If he wears lace he's getting shot in the face" Pence

so they were Musims and this was an honor killing

>HONOR KILLING!

>journalists
>believing words have meaning
pick one

>heated debate about sex with two people he identified as his parents
dude what

Poor guy, since he knew his dad would never accept him. His life has been a misery.

cool

Everybody has secrets. There's a reason why they remain secrets.

This is donald trump's america

Reifags BTFO

Mike".50 cal that diva gal" pence

It was an honor killing of peace! Think of the Islamophobia this will spawn!

>Shehada Khalil Issa
This is muslim america.

This
Everyone is a victim under Islam reign

>in the heat of the moment
Telling him what his heart meant?

Also I love the detail that anons seem to be missing, that Amir was being forcibly evicted by his parents who'd gotten the cops to try and make him leave.
Sounds like Dad got tired of his layabout faggot NEET son and his shrill harpy of a mother and said "fuck it"

>sex with two people he identified as his parents
what

Gee a white man killing his son over being gay I should have seen this all over medi-
>Shehada Khalil Issa
kek

>move out of parents house
>have own life
>never tell dad
I guess these are impossible if you're a degenerate druggie faggot

man at times i reveal my powerlevel just to show off, but i know better now, thank you.

Kek, I guess the west will at least get uncucked

being a faggot is a total failure anyway, im sure he was happy to be killed by his dad

live life as a woman trapped inside a man craving dicks all the time. what a messed up ride

What I read, "Boomer isn't satisfied with how fast his political ideals are ruining his child's future, takes matters into his own hands to speed things up."

How much do you want to bet the boomer was a fat lazy couch potato Christ cuck that never did anything with his kid and hushed him angrily countless times as he tried to watch bullshit crime dramas. "I voted to fill our country up with brown people and make you pay for it. Average income is down thanks to outsourcing everything you can do, and house prices are up 600%, enjoy your trailer or rent trap and living paycheck to paycheck despite a degree. I'm not even going to look up inheretance laws to make sure you can get my house, fuck you I am going to sell it as my retirement plan. Go live on the street while I give brown people your future. You are nothing to me."

How can a father like that be surprised when their kid grows up differently? Boomers do not get to tell us how to live. Their moral compass is horse shit.

Ironic he gets to be gay himself now. Like all male prison sentences are rape punishments.

exactly the sort of reaction I'd expect from an Assukafag

did you read the names you retard?

>How much do you want to bet the boomer was a fat lazy couch potato Christ cuck
This is why you are supposed to read an article before forming an opinion on it, so you don't make retarded posts like this and look like a fool.

Did nothing wrong. If I had a son and he was gay, I wouldn't kill him but he would be dead to me.

He knew why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

>Shehada Khalil Issa
>Amir

Oh look another peaceful, moderate, assimilated Muslim

No u.

>Shehada Khalil Issa
We shouldn't judge their culture! Remember the crusades? #notallmuslims

Why didn't he play the religion card and spin this as western oppression on his culture?

> Muh goybook click bait

This.

We don't live in a Torah-based theocratic government, so we can't take the law into our own hands.

But if we were, it would be morally just for the courts to sentence a gay man to death per Leviticus 20:13:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Also, how could you possibly be gay...women are a work of art. You would have to be mentally ill to be attracted to a man.

All this fucking trolls should be on twatter right now spamming this good news on the LGBT... fags.

He had a heated debate with his parents [about sex]

come on germany, your language basically thrives on inserting parenthesis inside parenthesis

Boy, I bet you feel like a racist bigot now that you know it was muslims instead of christians.

>You would have to be mentally ill to be attracted to a man.
Homosexuality is a mental illness. Everyone knows this but are afraid to say it. Heck, it was categorized as a mental illness by the WHO until 1990, when due to excessive political pressure it was removed. Not due to any medical reasons. Just read up on statistics regarding homosexuals and rates of other mental illnesses, crime, diseases, substance abuse, etc.

Is this a teaser for the new season of Sherlock?

reason it cannot be classified a mental illness anymore is due to government subsidies and clearances. for example a person could classifies themselves as gay to receive some kind of benefit. discharge from the army, medicine, free health care, and all that.

Kek, once again Sup Forums made memes real life

>shaming your father and family's legacy

>not expecting consequences

Why do fags feel the need to flaunt their depressing mental illness to everyone?

Underrated fucking post

God bless that man.

This is sharia* America

>cold blood

how do you kill someone in "warm blood"?

>>>r/the_Donald

how's it going, mahmet?

Fuck off leaf

Kindly neck yourself scrub

>premeditated
thats clearly a different case

This was the sons secret

>I hurt myself today

I hope my dad is as good of a father as his, if I one day catch the gay.

>arab shoots son for being gay
>media obscures the image to make the dad look white

They're not even trying anymore.

north africans and middle easterners are white in the us

Mike "Rainbow Six Shooter" Pence strikes again.

Seriously, though. It's current year and the left is promoting the killing of gays because Muslims can be a better voting base.

At last the truth is revealed