Uh....guys

>Physicists assure us that we're not living in an alternate reality where Trump is president

cnbc.com/2017/02/22/alternate-realities-and-trump-mandala-effect-and-what-cern-does.html

>"There's a theory going around online that CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) experiments have caused the world to shift into an alternate reality where Donald Trump has become president."

Are the elites admitting that MEME magic is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/43icJ
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>digits...ID

shiett

i dont care.

but CERN is a retarded idea.

humans shouldnt play god

Bump for gestalt.

None of this shit is real. What you perceive is reality and a stupid math equation doesn't change that.

but seriously, this is just the MSM ripping of Sup Forums like most people do,

I am tired of building up the careers of this bunch of e celebs and kike producers with out anonymous ideas

>blaming CERN for the Trump presidency

We'll hopefully never again see such political lunacy ever again.

>77
Where were you when Sup Forums memed the world into a non canonical timeline?

*correction*

>I am tired of building up the careers of this bunch of e celebs and kike producers with our anonymous ideas

50% of ideas for shit come from here, maybe more, all youtubers rip off Sup Forums, and the MSM too apparently

ARCHIVED LINK:
archive.is/43icJ

I think the fact an article this odd would be released by a major publication is alarming.

They are literally suggesting there is a theory worth debunking out there that reality has been bumped into a different dimension where Trump is president.

Why the fuck?

Checked

seeclickbaiting with our threads

>ID WOE ID
Alright Keanu whooooa
Back to the range:
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Meeeeeeem

maaaaaagik.

El psy congroo

>CERN
>reality shifts

Is this the choice of Steins;Gate?

>look I may flip burgers for a living, but if there's one thing I know it's advanced theoretical particle physics and in my opinion we should shut CERN down

Literally who the fuck are you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK?wprov=sfla1

Wew..

>literally found the higgs boson
>retarded idea
KYS your self m8

>it's a "I got all of my information on the effects of particle physics research from Half-Life" episode

>humans shouldnt play god
>implying they even can

People can say whatever they want but I'm pretty fucking sure we aren't even close to cracking the equation.