Was there a knife though?

cop fires warning shot at beaner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoSkCGrRAQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger shouldn't have swung at him, they shouldn't have been fucking with his property, the wife and I got in a huge argument over this.

link to vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=HoSkCGrRAQg
here ya go ameribro

I was disappoint when the shot wasn't injuring, but this video has all kinds of good stuff
>that old guy
>the helicopter
>the shitheads put on the pavement
>the nigger cop (in an all spic scene)

7.8/10

oh and to answer your question: this shit was escalating quickly. doesn't matter if there 'was a knife'

Mexicans either carry knives strapped to their cowboy belts or in their front pants pockets.

It was a damn good watch, like a pack of jackals scattering when their attempt to swarm their prey went awry.

yes.

Uh why would she argue with you about this?

Why was he dragging him?

bunch of fucking zombies with phones on his lawn.

Those comments......naturally....THEY DINDU NUFFIN
SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!

I'm dropping a few comments here and there and barely a handful of comments mention the knife at all. Surprise surprise, they're quiet about replying to those ones.

The "he's off duty" comments from the twitter link last night have me particular rustled. I bet being off duty wouldn't matter if they were being victimized and their neighbor was a cop.

Doesn't matter.

I think the cop fucked up, tactically, not legally.

He got so wrapped up in wrestling a 13 year old, that he lost total control of the situation. He fell behind the curve, and had to escalate to gain control.

I'm not criticizing him, I'm not sure I could manage a horde of smug aggressive minors any better, but that was a complicated situation tactically, and maintaining contact with the kid was a bad choice.

Cops protect the mexicans from white people, believe it or not. It it weren't for cops we would have fixed the taco problem decades ago.

He had his fun, so who cares.

The cop fucked up. Should've killed someone but he fired a warning shot, which to my limted knowledge of US laws I think it means he wasn't in real danger.

LOL thats not a knife dumb fuck

That wasn't a knife that is part of the kids belt. That doesn't really matter though you have to think from the cops perspective. The cop just got pushed by not one but two other of the kids and the group was clearly getting aggressive. He looks over and sees a kid who is reaching in his back pocket. The first thing I would do is draw too. Not shoot but at least draw my gun because once little chimps see that they should all back down but they almost didn't and he had to fire a shot into the bushes.

My wife's son, you simply do not recognize a knife even when you see one as we were banned from using them years ago. I 'member from when we still had them.

>My wife's son

The only thing that is wrong is that the inbred nigger kid did not die

I think it was an accidental discharge. I don't think he meant to fire at all.

Trigger discipline is easy, unless your right handed, holding your gun in your left hand, and are wrestling a punk while his buddies circle behind you and assault you.

why the fuck do they let beaners in nice neighborhoods like that?!

"warning shots" are still illegal, and it wasn't a warning shot the idiot ND'ed

Why is that kid grabbing on him for like 5 min. Is he autistic?

He held himself well against that mob of manlets. One of the kid went for a full running tackle and didn't knock him down. He had pretty good awareness too to not get tunnel vision on the guys in front and saw the other one moving in on the side and reaching for the back-pocket. That's when he had to pull the gun because he couldn't fight front and back as well

Your beaners look pretty white. Just saying.

Why is he dragging the kid all over the place??

>they shouldn't have been fucking with his property
They were walking across his lawn, not "fucking with his property." He should just respectfully requested that they step off his lawn like a decent person. Instead made a scene and is dragging the kid around. Then he's trying to pull the kid through the damn bushes (fucking really?) after the other kid pushes him. He's an ogre who can't hold a gun without pilling the trigger (that wasn't a fucking "warning shot), he couldve killed someone, and he just wanted to make a scene and manhandle that kid to feel like some big shot.

Over some damn grass.

> Should've killed someone
No he shouldn't have you faggit shill. Jo one needed to die here. That's fucking stupid.

The worthless paid cop shills will act like he's not a total idiot, no doubt.

>initially grabbing a girl for walking on his property, which led to the boy to intervene on her behalf. That was when the cop turned on him.

Yea he's just a piece of shit.

>Why is that kid grabbing on him for like 5 min.
Probably because the "cop" is pulling him all around the neighborhood, dumb ass.

Sup Forums home of the right wing idiots. Clearly.

>Is he autistic?
That's obviously your domain.