Australia NO

Based Aussie police arrest Muslim for God knows what, but it pisses off other Muslims and make them feel like victims

video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16927513_1870993106509086_1438639303415562240_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwNiwicmxhIjoxNjAzLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&rl=606&vabr=337&oh=c8641602426e47dcf5d8c9162d19d039&oe=58AF2BE5

It's a direct jewbook link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvh9FX17YJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a Muslim
>not a crime

Just watched it again. It looks like he kicks the police man when they stand at the car

THANK YOU BASED AUSSIE ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER
See how the mudshit starts insulting in arab first, then in english, then his subhuman friends try to get in but all they can do is insult and wave their monkey arms
Based police
Im gonna fap to this

Fucking bump

>be australian
>have no minorities because the local freakshow megafauna scares everyone off

If you really want to have an orgasm, you should go to the Jewbook site pictured and stir some shit up

I dont have jewbook

OOOHHHHHHHH DO YOU COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

WHERE WOMEN GLOW AND MEN PLUNDER

CAN'T YOU HEAR - CAN'T YOU HEAR THE THUNDER

YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BETTER TAKE COVER

Aren't Australia full of chinks and Muslims? At least just as much as Cananada

only in major cities, and even in there we are still a huge majority

we are around 90% white overall

If it weren't for all the animals that can and will kill you, I would probably visit

tl;dr; Lebs, as in OP, are targeted often (rightfully) by anti-gang/bikies investigation units.

It's a common tactic for officers to "harass" these scum to make their drug trafficking and money laundering crimes as difficult as possible.

Even more based than i tought

>fuckin pig

deserved everything desu

You have to go back you fucking paki.

>move to white country
>complain about white people

Quite curious, is it legal to insult a cop? Calling a women cop a whore? Threatening them like his retardo friend did? Any hope the other monkeys got arrested after the video ended for insulting an officer?

That guy is just overcompensating for that tiny dick.

I always loved how a kangaroo's natural body-shape is the "come at me bro" stance

Based Straya

Fuck those muzzies up

You can be detained for inciting violence against a police officer in some cases, yelling at them and insulting them isn't grounds for any legal action however, though the officers could add something like disorderly conduct to the charge(s)

I think he screamed DIE DIE DIE, could it be used as a threat?

How the left doesn't see Muslims playing their victim game to neuter law and order is beyond me.

The left are just the people that propaganda works on.

Depends on the cop really. If they're having a shitty day, they legally can cite you for decency laws etc.

IE; If you're being happy drunk cunt, some cops might just play it off as banter.

Be used every Islamic terrorists in the last 20 years in Aus has been a leb.

But they do make a nice yiros.

beat down the agitators

They were focusing on the one cunt first so they may have been waiting for back up and/or locking him up before taking the other cunt next.

don't retards like this realise that kicking and screaming wont make it easier for you...

not true.

So he obstructed the roadside inspection, and when the police asked him to step aside and let them do their job, he gets aggressive and threatens to knock out the cops, so they restrain him.
What exactly did they do wrong?

He's fully sick tho. Plus there's a camera recording so gotta act like a tough cunt.

I swear lebs are born with half a brain.
They rival pakis in terms of inbred autism.

>drug trafficking and money laundering
Our Lebs are known for the same

Cancerous people

Can an aussie please explain what a "wog" is? Y'all have so many slang terms and I hear that one a lot

I've called the cops on the beat cunts a few times, even posed with them for pics but I've never been in trouble with them, except for the one time I pretended to smack a police horse on the bum. Even then, I just got a verbal warning.

Surely these creatures could be trained to remove kebab?

1 swear word = public disorder, offensive conduct.

Not leaving a public place if instructed by an officer = offense.

Swearing at an officer = language offense

And then if they're extra county you can be done for 'public order crime', which is anything that stops the public from chillaxing.

Police can FUCK YOU UP if they want.

T. A very naughty boy.

Originally slang for Greeks/Italians but some are now mistakenly using it for Lebs.

I call them "muzzies" myself.

Brown people. Italians, turks, lebs, etc.

Not let the muslim do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Christ look at this cunt

Not yet it isn't

Lebs?

>Documenting Oppression Against Muslims
>meanwhile people are being killed in Muslim countries just for being Christian

Lebanese

>mexican reading comprehension

Lebanese. Some of them are alright (the christian ones). But the rest are brain damaged.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvh9FX17YJ8

He was clearly hiding something in the car. they were doing an inspection to which mamoohd knew about but once they came to the inside of the car he made threats, screamed and kicked the door back violently.

the other muckmoods just see a muslim on the floor and start threatening the officers over something they have fuck all knowledge over. they just see an arrest in process and go crazy.

you must be a special kind of retard or just severely inbred

Lebanese

*Turning and punching a window while cops give you a move on notice
Then refusing to sit still, keep trying to get up
*obstruction
T. Drunk angry cunt

I dated a Christian Leb girl before. He family loved me but her friends, Lebs too, hated the fuck out of me.

She was a fucking freak in bed.

Even more likely that he's a drug dealer when you see he's driving a Mercedes despite being a brainless leb who probably doesn't even know how to do his taxes

the way he squeal grunts is fucking hilarious. punchy, lakemba, bankstown are places one should avoid

facebook /doamuslims/videos/vb.712954072085496/1327092134005017/?type=2&theater

>probably doesn't even know how to do his taxes

Jeese, I wonder who's behind this post.

An adult?

Any articles/posts about the video? Show me those comments

>McDonalds
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM LOVIN IT!!

Chinkspicistan confirmed

Alright straight talk.

Why are Australians giving these things hormones? Are they trying to create living weapons to beat back the Emus?

Lebs/Muslims call/sms their cousins/family network to come to the location of a police intervention and harras the cops with overwhelming numbers so the police can't enforce laws against them. Then they abuse the police complaints system and all lodge frivolous complaints against the Police involved. It's a common thing they've been doing for decades.

Policing (to a degree) requires the consent of society to be policed. Muslims are a bandot sect of invaders. They are here to rob, rape, and overcome us, not to he policed by us. They overwhelm police with larger numbers and mini-riot until the police retreat.

>"Yeah nah mate, they know. Shut it down"

tsk. people in colonies are always uneducated

>Based Aussie police arrest Muslim for God knows what
So at this point your just being a nuisance for the sake of being a nuisance.
Grow up.

i fucking love that she peppers him while hes cuffed. Hopeffully the sandape was in serious panick/pain.

most of our muslims are indoniggers.

dont agree with using pepper spray when he's already on the ground, can't even wipe his eyes

lady cop just wanted to act tough since that's all she can do

That person who posted it and his followers are literally ISIS fan boys.

I feel absolutely nothing for them

Muzzie detected

Suck a kangaroo cock, cunt

Being an edgelord is not a crime. Inn this day and age the KKK still has followers.

I literally do not care. Kill them all. Every last one of them

i didn't feel like this was worth making another thread for so i'll just ask the aus lads ITT
can you redpill me on katter's australia? what's up with those cunts?

he deserved everything else, except pepper spray right in the face when he can't move from a woman of all things

women always escalate force because nobody would ever use it on them

they're also more likely to go straight for pepper spray and tasers in all other situations because they are useless in law enforcement and SHOULD NOT BE THERE

they also become a liability for the men because now the men have to babysit them when they're on patrol and make sure they don't get hurt, fighting crime with one arm tied behind your back

last year a woman cop accidentally shot some bystanders while trying to fire on a mental guy with a knife

women were a mistake

watch youtube videos of him, you'll quickly realise he is australia's only hope, but the rest of the country doesn't

>I literally do not have an argument
Yeah I knew

I'm sorry, but hating people who will murder you and your family, just for not being Muslim is not an arguement?

Ok Rico

He kept resisting to be fair. Wouldn't put his arm behind his back.

howcome to-be-fair didn't get rewritten to desu?
did the dot stop it?

tobefair
to be fair
to be fair.

I saw the video like an hour ago, thought that was after they managed to cuff him

That roo is swole as fuck m8s what in the fuck are ya feedin it!?