Antarctica disclosure habbening?

>NASA announcement yesterday
>Trump to make "technology advancement" to congress during prime time
>Alex Jones says Trump is gong to push humanity forward with classified technology
>alternative news sites saying 15 intelligence agencies are coming forward to distract from pizza/pedo-gate
>Pope, John McCain, John Kerry, other high level heads of states made trips to Antarctica after Trump victory

David Wilcock (known to bs a lot, but sometimes also hits it dead on) interview on coast to coast AM radio (4 mp3 files in zip):

mega.nz/#!xFEVBBxC!XfrDj--I0H3py5bUijSJLCHacJECC_aEckcIUQYdj9o

TLDR notes about coast to coast interview :

truthearth.org/2017/01/14/david-wilcock-on-coast-to-coast-with-notes/

Q-Cast radio youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=23LJHZ0M_MA

Wide range of theories including:

>ayy lmaos hiding with nazis in Antarctica
>advanced ancient civilization (Atlantis??) discovered
>crashed alien landing with advanced tech frozen under the ice
>planned deception to distract pedo/pizza-gate
>schizo conspiracy theorists directing their autism at nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21FXqEWObLA
youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=21FXqEWObLA

What is all this alien shit?

Still not convinced on the reptilian thing but I guess if they are revealed they are there.

But this information from David is pretty modest for him to make me believe perhaps he actually does know something. I remember him being pretty crazy before 2012 with his stuff.

I don't know, it seems to be more of a waiting game at this point, I don't possess the power of autism to go dig through the vast amounts of information so I could make up my own mind.

apparent leak of a sefie - reptilian alien next to a tree.

thread nuked with 1min, no archive,mods playing hush hush

rep ayy lmao meme gets made

plz no wilcock
youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI

as for the rumors about classified technology being sold off to tech companies to release shortly, I hope to kek it's true, but I'll only believe when I see it

something is happening in antarctica though, keep an eye on it

Oldfags have been pushing this Lovecraftian mythos for a long time. There is no advanced alien tech buried under antarctica.

Only Cthulhu is down there.

Is it meant to look like that?

it's not a selfie

just a pic of an alien from the 1960s

so that's the picture

This isn't funny anymore guys post the original pic.

No, the original was high quality

AYYYY LMAAOOO FAGGOTS

Is this it?

Gee, why is that pic all messed up?

fake news pic incoming

I wish I had it

I just have that corrupted blown up thumbnail so user got out of his temp folder

well it doesnt matter since the pic is too corrupt anyways

what more strange is why mods havent given a statement or why anons aint investigating the location of the place described in the thread.

get some drones and shit and look for that tree or something.

IVE SEEN THAT IVE SEEN THAT IVE SEEN THAT IVE SEEN THAT IVE SEEN THAT

It was in my room. January 7th, 1996.

Ayy fucking lmao.

Kek

post it fegget

>>NASA announcement yesterday

so what were the NAZIS saying now? did they seem to be high on cocaine because I often find that to be the case when it comes to NASA

Ayy

test

it's this pic

If it's anything it's one of 2 things.
>While drilling out ice core samples, they found something worth a fuckton of money
>They have a telescope down there and can see something bad headed this way. PlanetX/massive meteor type shit.
Either way, they aren't gonna say shit about it.

Lmao

>leaf

Hy Brasil

It's happening faggots, that's causing the radiation spikes. It's emerging prepare your buttholes for probing

Srs

I get a three day ban and then come back to the world being taken over by aliens.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

dude, its fucking nasa. They are completely fucking incompetent for the sole reason that they are a government sponsered entity. They will NEVER have anything good to say

>I was banned
What'd'ya do?

fucked a dog in a no-dog-fucking zone

As long as they are documented and are here legally

I know. It happens like 1-2 times a month. Some massive object passes within the lunar orbit (less than one lunar distance bla bla), and no-one knows a thing about it until like 1 day before or sometimes hours before it gets here. MAssive half-mile wide object....
>Whoa, didn't see that coming!

yep i agree these are the only two options

You dog you.

David Wilcock (known to bs a lot, but sometimes also hits it dead on)

Wilcock is wrong 100% of the time when it is his own views or research. The only times he has been right is when he is just parroting or quoting someone else.

Literally one of the least reliable people (whom are desperate for public recognition) to take rumors seriously from in the modern age.

>one of those spray paint paintings shitskins make on the sidewalk in every large city

I want aliens bls

Since 2012, where he got BTFO, he went dark for a while and recently has been proclaiming himself a Buddhist master who knows the secrets of the Dzogchen rainbow body, he teaches this shit now, for monies of course.

So he went from 2012 nut to fake-buddha, and has now weathered enough criticism for the fake-buddha thing so has gone on back to political conspiracies and aliums.

You're a terrible representative of Estonia if you think David knows something. He is just repeating and exaggerating what he heard on the Joe Rogan episode where Alex Jones was the host (not kidding).

We all do buddy.

Looks like a death grips album cover