If we know North Korea is full of enslaved people, then why hasn't anyone really done anything to stop it?

If we know North Korea is full of enslaved people, then why hasn't anyone really done anything to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-gMUBXxcfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chinese and south korean christians have been helping north koreans escape

It would be a waist of life of soldiers and civilians. We shouldn't just invade countries because we disagree with the governments.

*waste
I'm tired.

how do youknow for sure?

The only info we have on NK is the propaganda from the MSM.

the people need to liberate themselves

if foreigners get involved it will be just a mindless war

No oil. No geo-political benefit or foundation. Actual worthy opponent capable of biting back.

Been a long time since wars were faught to protect human values, if ever.

check out the doc called seoul train

He actually is right. There are people on the China and Russian borders of NK who help people escape.

>check out the doc called seoul train

also christians are always doing this sorta thing; missionaries are real determined

>the people need to liberate themselves
yeah, it is for the NK people to free themselves. they need to know the sacrifice it takes to get freedom. the west can go in and rebuild the infrastructure and rape their resources as compensation. it is not the west's job to liberate those that won't liberate themselves.

also, NK is exaggerated because it is an enemy the US can project whatever it wants to on it. life might be shit there, but it is worse in africa.

North Korean army has outdated equipment but still can fight on near equal grounds just by their hatred of the south and America

Because China would rather have NK as a buffer sate between the west. Also there would be a gorllion uneducated refugee's if the Kim regime fell.

If we know the west is full of enslaved people, then why hasn't anyone really done anything to stop it?

Probably the only country ever in modern times worth invading/conquering because of human oppression/stravation/etc.. The problem being we would introduce to them degeneracy from the west and japs so its a hard choice to liberate or not.

Because illegal beaners working slave wages vote for democrats

Now that I've been freed from slavery, I think I'll spend my hard-earned wage on some vending machine panties

We do this already... Lol where the fuck have you been?

>why hasn't anyone really done anything to stop it?

wars for freedom are a sham.
There isn't much to gain with North Korea, so nobody is interested.

Shitty things happen all over the world dumbass, it doesn't mean you should start invading every country that doesn't uphold your particular set of moral standards.

>If we know North Korea is full of enslaved people, then why hasn't anyone really done anything to stop it?
because slavery isn't a big deal

Who wants them?

Because past a certain point it isn't possible to do anything.

The way it works is, every North Korean's family is held hostage. That's why there are so few defectors. You essentially doom all your relatives to gulags if you leave or speak up, most punishment is collective.

You know what we should do? Make sure we never become like North Korea. Make sure the communist SJWs and NSA surveillance and "human rights tribunals" don't get the upper hand to the point where good people can no longer speak up.

South Korea wouldn't mind moving the slaves to their factories

youtube.com/watch?v=f-gMUBXxcfM

Because of you break it you own it rule.

NK is Africa tier. Even South Korea doesn't want it anymore, it would be ruined trying to rebuild a dead economy, uneducated & ignorant population (only education allowed is "Kim IL sung thought"), and worthless ruling class.

>wars for freedom are a sham.
obviously
thank you for saving the american from his own stupidity - it seems these people begin to believe their own bs propaganda which itself is pretty crazy on a board like pol where people claim to be 'redpilled'

Good summary, fellow proud Canadian patriot.

there never was a war for that reason. Human values are an excuse to sell it to the masses. All wars are fought for political/business intersts.

WWII was fought because Hitler was a threat to the global banking syndicates while his multiple offers of peace were rejected and his legitimate claims for German territory were demonized.
Churchill was a warmonger in the pockets of bankers who more often than not tended to be jews. Same thing goes for Roosevelt.
Stalin was controlled opposition, a side that was never meant to win but be a constant threat as to necessitate military spending.
Hitler was the only real threat ever faced by the banking cabals. Now evil has prevailed and will continue to dominate.

While Trump may be the first real leader to be a threat to their schemes i doubt he will be able to do much of anything due to the ingrained corruption as well as the possible threat of assassination if he becomes too powerful.

The thing is those with power are afraid to lose it and will manipulate, lie and cheat. They will do anything go to any lengths to ensure no one could even threaten their power.

Here is a better question. Why hasn't Russia or China collapsed the North Korea government on purpose to hurt Japan and South Korea? South Korea and Japan will either have to accept hundreds of thousands of refugees or face the bad rap of bleeding heart liberal news media around the west people while China can just stir up patriotism and close their borders.

> mfw Japan and South Korea get "refugeed" by Norks instead of Muslims.

They've got approximately 1 million soldiers and potentially all kinds of chemical weapons, there are even rumours of them having the bomb.

I love how most threads argue about WWII

Same reason we do nothing about slavery in Africa:
We simply don't care.

NK is selling the mainland coal and other rare materials for chopsticks, so that is one main reason.

Though going by current events I'm sure Xi is just waiting for that one occasion where NK actually chimps out so he has a legitimate reason to wipe it off the face of earth.

I used to work with a nork refugee. He actually escaped through the seoul train and got asylum in Alaska. His whole family was killed because I guess his great grandfather or something like that opposed the first Un. Never explained why the norks never asked for help but did claim they were heavily indoctrinated.

This should be required reading.

>rare materials for chopsticks

Really?
They require rare materials?

Time to upgrade to cutlery.

Hitler only succeeded in repairing the German economy for the brief time because he poured everything in manufacturing for the war machine, war stimulates the economy yes but it doesn't sustain it beyond victory.

The Nazis planned to keep the economy afloat by exploiting the natural resources of the nation's they'd conquer much like how RSFSR in USSR fed on the rest of the SSRs.

The modern parallels are there if you care to look for them.

>much like how RSFSR in USSR fed on the rest of the SSRs
RSFSR was a huge donar state. Literally everything you see in ex-SSR other than Russia was built from nothing. There is even a popular belief among Russian neonazis that USSR exploited Russians for the sake of other peoples it incorporated.

>Never explained why the norks never asked for help

there's no way for them to "ask for help".
The residents are watched over and controlled, even need permit to travel on the train when they leave city.

The leadership clearly can't admit any weakness, they would be removed from power.

look at a map, retards

Seoul is 30 miles from the DMZ

there is a reason NK has one of the largest arsenals of artillery

it is estimated that NK could hit Seoul (one of the largest megacities on Earth) with over half a million artillery shells within the first hour of conflict alone...

they also have rocket artillery, ballistic missiles, and potentially deliverable nukes

even with only indirect fire they can royally fuck ROK's capital city, main population center, and heart of their economy, and that's not even considering the rest of their military

there is really no way we could even preemptively strike them to try and neutralize this capability without major casualties and even then there would still be war

this is by far the most important reason NK regime was not taken out decades ago

all the other reasons i see proposed in this thread and others on this topic on Sup Forums are uninformed nonsense

>like how RSFSR in USSR fed on the rest of the SSRs

They're both completely different systems though. I'm not sure if you're >implying that Hitler would have to go to war at some point anyway to sustain the economy by taking resources from another country, but if you are it's the worst meme there is.

>RSFSR was a huge donar state.
Indeed it was
>Literally everything you see in ex-SSR other than Russia was built from nothing.

Indeed but that doesn't invalidate my point when Russia in exchange of building that infrastructure you refer to as "everything" mines the shit out of the minerals and explodes megaton yield nukes in the Steppes?

>There is even a popular belief among Russian neonazis that USSR exploited Russians for the sake of other peoples it incorporated

Well nobody vouched for the "impeccable" reputation of Russian NeoNazis
didn't the Nazis call their ethnicity "subhuman" in propaganda for german troops? If they can be dumb enough to unironically Heil hitler when hitler was propagating their extermination/enslavement as a people then it leaves no doubt their opinion means nothing.

No he fixed the mess in the wake of Weimar republic by prepping for war and had he won WWII all he had was meh let's loot the losing belligerent and Reich another day, Gobbels will probably figure something out by then.