SOURCEANON SAVES THE WORLD- SHARE BLUE CREW EXPOSED

>WHAT'S HAPPENING, I NEED A BASIC GESTALT

Yesterday an user shared actual legitimate info and began to illuminate what's really going on behind the curtains with the US election tampering, how our food poisons us, and our old buddies at shariablue. Here are the highlights.

>Jews and Arabs collaborating
>Isreal and Saudi Arabia= brother and sister
>Refugee crisis is manufactured
>China is in on it too
>China, Israel, and Saudia Arabia is the big interference with elections, not Russia
>They (China) want the south sea to overfish to feed their literally soon to starve populace because their land is going to shit
>it's all about farmable, agricultural land
>it's all about a mass exodus of the middle east into the western world
>Out breed them and pave the way for unconditional support for a directionless, authoritarian government led by a despot like Clinton who spent the last 8 years weaponizing the federal gov with political appointees
>Control the population after you've upset the power through mass immigration
>Vault 7 of Wikileaks
>it's a seed bank in case of nuclear war
>Patrick Henry was LITERALLY based and saved us all
>The Jews really actually are behind everything

I will bump with links to the thread and archived pics.
GET IN HERE AND DISCUSS THESE LEADS LADS
SHARE THIS INFORMATION
FUCK MILO, FUCK AYYS, HERE IS REAL INFO THAT NEEDS TO GET OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
acerwatertanks.com/is-rainwater-harvesting-illegal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have the pic of the alien or not?

Better call Alex Jones, you might be onto something.

LINKS TO YESTERDAY'S THREADS

FIRST
archive.is/ylKxv

SECOND
archive.is/9LNYn

The alien is slide. This is the happening.

GET BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES AND LOOK INTO THIS WEBSITE
THIS IS A HYDRA HEAD OF SHARIABLUE RIGHT HERE

What is the deal with Patrick Henry in all of this? Also this seems to hit some points but misses others with me and my research. However I will add that the elite have been buying fresh water sources for awhile now. And at the end of the film the Big Short the main char at the center of discovering the housing market bubble was moving on to fresh water. I dont know just throwing out some random things that might connect.

Some of this doesnt make sense. If the goal is depopulation then why do they want to feed these hordes? Why would they not want these events to happen? Seems counter productive for them to go to war to feed all of the unwanted masses.

What the fuck!

BUMP

Thos threads were extremely informative and sourced as well.

Agriculture is the foundation of any society. We need to secure our lands and drop this Jewish usury system of fiat-based fiance and switch to one based off of farming.

That, and our guns and Bill of Rights will set and keep us free.

>THANK BASED PATRICK HENRY, TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

STOP BUMPING SHILL THREADS user AND GET IN HERE

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
LOOK AT THE LINKS POSTED

REDDIT IS LITERALLY CANCER, OWNED BY (((THEM))). STOP RESCUING R_THE DONALD

So I can't buy kind bars anymore?

STOP FUCKING LARPING FOR FUCKS SAKE EVERY DAY A NEW LARP STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH YOUR LE POLITICAL INSIDER XDDD LARPING GO TO

This I can agree with. We need a plebbit purge soon or this board is fucked and meme magick will fail. Soon after, kek will go back to his slumber and everything will be liberal controlled and boring again. THEY WILL NOT DILUTE US

Someone had saved the locations and pics of the shareblue hideouts last thread. Does anyone have them? One was in California near an airport.

THEY'RE HERE

Bumping the thread with our favorite bloopers from shariablue!

Share blue isn't on Sup Forums fucking our shit up. It isn't like CTR scripted posting which is what shills do. These aren't shills. They're fucking plebbit and /leftypol/ fucking with us hard. Don't look for the Satan when the boogeyman is right under your nose

Bump, I legit hope people get hung for treason because we need it more now more than we did in 1776.

I'm really not a shill, user. I just want to see my board back the way it was. If you can't spot these larps and slides and call ME a shill instead, I feel sorry for you. I was part of the great meme war. I was part of something great. Now? Where did it go?

>paid shills aren't real
The only people that unironically post this at this point are paid shills.

I know this is a problem too, but paid MSM and shareblue slaves literally hammering away at the paid opinions of their masters make the propaganda that gives us so many normies. I agree the two are cancer, but they are at least human redpillable beings instead of literal cancerous paid shills.

It isn't about feeding, it is about control.

Land is the only truly resource especially since it can be farmed. And if the (((they))) control our food and water supply, they literally control us. Consider Agenda 21 and its focus on taking control of lands from local communities for this purpose.

And China's economy is based off of mass consumption by a large populace, which necessitated heavy amounts of farming. This led to their lands slowly becoming unusuable deserts. They need Russian farm lands to maintain their populace and economy.

So the Chinese signed on with the Israelis and Saudis and British Monarchy to prop themselves as the next globalist superpower and assist in the destruction of the West.

This is my understanding of the core points.

Still doesnt cover the black dragon society controlling Japan. (Or Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night, the real reason we dropped the nukes)

I'm not saying paid shills aren't real, and you know that isn't what I said. Shareblue is a company which operates on twitter, Facebook, shit like that. Even if they were here it wouldn't be this amount of shit. I'm trying to tell you you have the wrong target. Calling everything you don't agree with SHAREBLUE KEK is going to destroy this board

>I was a part of the great meme war
Fuck off kid I was here when Sup Forums was /news/ and I've learned to tell the difference between posts with substance and ones without. This guy knew his shit. Take a look at the threads and read them yourself, that's all I'm asking.

>America and Russia might legit team up to destroy globalists
We can only hope.

I have to disagree. Paid shills are easy to spot. Plebbit larpers suck in many of our anons, ruining any political discussion to be had.

Reminder that shills who.constantly sperg about ctr and shareblue are.just white house and jidf shills

If you think the.right wing is.good.because kikes made you hate the left, you're laughably retarded

Trumps a like people look.it up.and stop.falling for memes learn to do this type of research or we will be subverted over.and.over

Goddamn this board is retarded as fuck now

I'm fucking saying that Sup Forums was a very good place until recently. You're talking shit to the guy friend. I lurked pol for 3 fucking years before I started posting. I'm not some newfag cuck you're going to shout down

>Jews and Arabs collaborating
>Isreal and Saudi Arabia= brother and sister

Duh, it's rightfully called "semite" and heavily protected by law. Ofcourse they are buddies. Well, excluding the general religious polulations but they could always be swayed later on. Right now their hate towards eachother is probably even usefull politically

You know, I can actually believe this. The West and Europe especially are prime, fertile lands instead of being swathes of polluted wastelands.

See, my Ameribro gets it

And don't forget the (((British Monarcy)))'s role in all this...

>the entire threads were about how big the Jew problem really was and had user addressing the problem
>you apparently didn't even look and come in and denounce it because >Sup Forums hates jews and look at the Jew conspiracy hurr durr look it up
READ
THE
ARCHIVED
THREADS

YOU FUCKING SHILL

So if its true, then why countries like Germany and Sweden take shitskins like there is no tommorow for them?

If Saudi arabia and Israel are collaborating, why Merkel follows them? Surely merkel has to be on it as well, right?

>this board is retraded because nobody believes me
There's a paper trail directly from Brock proving they shill here.
Stop being stupid garbage.

>plebbit spacing
>unironically uses the word retarded
try harder shill

Thank them for the free bumps.

No seriously this - the OP poster knew his shit.

The true redpilled way to go is self-sufficiency and local community activism for this purpose. Start promoting an agriculture based economy and community support. (((They))) divided us, and now we must focus on uniting and standing together with your neighbors.

We are maga'in and can't stop this trump train pleb

She is. Most of the EU leadership is compromised. (The OP though makes note that France is our actual greatest ally in this case, there are elements sympathetic to our cause there, it's why they are getting hit so hard with refugees)

Also consider the """debt""" the EU has, and consider that China has been making in roads in Europe using debt as a leverage.

HERE IS A SHILLBLUE HIDEOUT

The problem is whoever purposely takes away the tools of a people for personal gain, including the ones supporting it. You won't find an end to the blame. I just wanted to state the obvious. Change starts with you, always

For those who can't understand the agriculture/land part of this, start looking into Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and Vision 2050. The UN is cancer.

More than likely. In the latter threads, the topic of "which countries actually ARE fighting globalization and ((their)) agenda." What's her endgame?
There was also discussion of the Chinese wanting Ukraine.

head jew having a chat with eternal kanglo

Good. we get to save money on taking them to the helicopters

but seriously nuclear cods

Meant for

BUMP FOR ACTUAL HAPPENINGS AND NOT AYY DISINFO

There was an explanation of just how deep the eternal anglos jew cabal went in america. Special friendship indeed.

>Jews really actually are behind everything

No shit

They need to be removed from the face of the earth post haste.

Not one baby left.

There books burned

There temples smashed

Everything wiped out so no one will not what the hell we're talking about in 100 years.

THIS

the madman was right

>Clinton who spent the last 8 years weaponizing the federal gov with political appointees
Where do you retards get this from? Right because Bush did nothing wrong in his 8 years.

Read the archived threads.

Most every president since JFK has been a puppet.

Bush and Clinton literally bend the same knee you fucking retard

They're all the same. Bush Sr, the Clintons, W, Kerry, Obamas, are all on the same team, "Party" affiliation is irrelevant.

Bush was the first complete CIA plant president.

This. The threads from last night need to be shared with everyone on /pol. GET OVER THE ALIEN DISINFO!

This has been going on loooong before the Clinton/Obama years. Please read the threads and also learn your history.

don't let this shit slide

There was a clear glitch in Sup Forums, but I think more than anything it was simply a tightening of the online noose. The (((isp range ban)) is probably a part of it too. If anyone was involved with the #SoulSearching2017 hashtag, they would have literally seen the suppression happen before their eyes. A tag that user had no problem trending with #MediaLiesAgain suddenly and at once was shadowbanned and refused to trend. They're on to us. Sup Forums is fucking actual news to retarded journalists now, and they run actual fucking articles trying to understand us and misinterpreting our symbols. We Illuminati now, minerva BTFO.

Feel free to call me a shill but
>a filename is enough proof for Sup Forums to make a screencap and claim it's direct evidence of paid shills
>a
>fucking
>filename
>on an anonymous imageboard
Filename related

Bump

Interesting shit OP, have a bump

Fuck, too many happenings with the leaks. I want to get this info out. Maybe I should keep a general going

If you make a general then more people would notice if your thread gets deleted. Go for it lad also nice digits.

You don't say

I'll keep this shit bumped but I have work, in case it falls off, I'll start more in burger prime time. Please link this shit and start archiving everything

What's a good name? /CTD/ Connecting the Dots general?

/x/ shit belongs on /x/

this is nonsense

When I see something like this, on one hand, I'm glad to know the truth, but on the other hand, how am I supposed to spread it? I cant use social media, because they'll just censor everything I post or my entire account if I don't spend 9/10 of the hours on there the rest of my time posting bullshit that helps the enemy. I can't print and distribute fliers without following up on the people who get them and I am not a good people organizer and I don't know any people who would be, and most of all I can't afford to spend any money on trying to get the word out.

They have me right where they want me and it's horrible. All I can do is bump the thread.

thanks for your input, and the bump. the input was promptly ignored, the bump was not.

Day of the rake

A

>checked
>I've learned to tell the difference between posts with substance and ones without
one way you can tell is that he posted new intel with links and went into depth about it

The growing your own food thread seems to be doing well. I think these threads need to focus more on the global funding and banking side of what's happening. It's also clear to me that /pol needs a specific task to work on going forward. Maybe start with what Sourceanon originally posted and go with Shareblue and all of their affiliations. Get the board of directors of those companies and start connecting the dots.

I agree with Alex Jones' stance on T_D

Reddit is evil, but T_D is like fighting a war on their turf. T_D will definitely be shut down, probably this year, but for now it's still a good angle to piss off the elitists controlling info.

It looks that way, but we're literal proof of the internet having a huge effect in the media. Surely you've seen pictures of the podesta emails being passed around? Even without pedogate, there's some damming stuff in there that you'd think they didn't want publicly available, and yet it is. This is why archiving everything is SO FUCKING IMPORTANT.

How does the hundreds of millions of firearms in the country play into this?
I was reading an article (mostly speculation) that the biggest enemy of the global elite are armed Americans.

The well educated, armed, nuclear family has always been their biggest threat. But I'm not going to lie and say I haven't seen this country make changes to combat all three of those things, I'm way too old to be on this site. They want us stupid, poor, overworked and too apathetic to care.

you're too stupid to use a computer

Good idea, also those threads are great

LISTEN TO SOURCEANON'S EXPANSION FOR WHY YOUR FOOD YOU EAT DOESN'T FILL YOU UP, IT MAKES SENSE

>Chinese involvement
Always knew those slant eye fucks were evil.

>LISTEN TO SOURCEANON'S EXPANSION FOR WHY YOUR FOOD YOU EAT DOESN'T FILL YOU UP, IT MAKES SENSE
What explanation? The food I eat fills me up just fine you fucking burger. Maybe it's because I don't need 6000 calories a day you fat fucks.

Stop being dense and just read the damn threads

There's plenty to do. Start finding articles relating to laws being passed that take control away from the people. That's the stuff most normies will be able to understand. Things that make you less self sufficient and more dependent. Land, water, even the rain is being regulated in some states.

acerwatertanks.com/is-rainwater-harvesting-illegal/

>Where do you retards get this from? Right because Bush did nothing wrong in his 8 years.
copypasta word for word. i saw this last night
anyway, thanks for the bump, shill.

>flag
American food, meat in particular, is laced with antibiotics that kill and eat your gut flora. It keeps us fat because c your body keeps investing because c your gut doesn't know you're full. Most of our common health problems relate to our natural bacteria being destroyed. If you're not growing your own food and drinking alpha male filtered water here, you're bluepilled.

I looked over the first set of caps burger. If you don't want to bother making shit easy to read you won't get anywhere you retard.
"JUST READ THE THREADS" is not an appropriate response when asked for source or proof.

Nigger you are on Sup Forums. You are part of the info dissemination teams. The caps have been provided and the two threads for your perusal have as well.

They are both very long and in depth, so in the time it would take for me to find the specific posts, crop/copy them, and bring it back, you could have easily done the same.

Now get to work fuck boy.

bump

How will we eliminate the chinks?

The antibiotics in meat is proven. I don't know about it killing gut flora, but it makes sense.