My university is doing a "Diversity Survey"

Any form of trolling welcome, thank you in advance for your help.

www surveymonkey com /r/ 76GBQ38

Why is trinity so cucked? They had a privilege walk last year too..

Done my paddy friend.

I am an Afghan Pashto Jew who is dismayed by the anti-Semitic Islamophobia exhibited by Trinity. Even the name is offensive to my Jewish Muslim brothers. Inshallah.

Done. I said I am an Esoteric Mongoloain trans-printer Kekist. Hopefully you'll get a Kek-worship chapel soon.

I'm a potted plant identifying as a robosexual who is an adherent to Esoteric Christo-Kekism and damn have i been discriminated against.

That was fun

i said i was a kekistani, from kekistan and that i followed kek

You should claim to be a Tiger. Give yourself a Tiger pronoun. "GRRR-Self"

French nazi coming through.

I said I was Syrian and that there was poor access to white campus babes.

I said that I felt discriminated against when one student asked me: "do you ever bury your head in the sand to hide from the Arabian sunlight?"

I said I was a black muslim and Irish travellers were mean to me.

I am a multitentacular Venusian from the Ishrpiz caste, with seventeen senses and eight minds, grand Visir of the One Mind and Creator of All Atoms that Are, Are Not, and May or May Not Be.

Just a member of the Church of Kek from Kekistan

Trinty really should liberate my country from our leftists dictators, that would really help advance my cultural/ethnic minority

>nigger in all fields

I identify as a wingless butterfly and have experienced HEAVY discrimination on this uni. sad!

bump

We should all be white irish males who get discriminated against and also be foreign black muslims who get treated very well.

I'm a black/hispanic/asian half-breed from somalia who's offended that they even tried to use the word 'gender' to describe me, and my main complaint with everything is that there are too many whites in Ireland.

How do I get access? That link doesn't bring me to the actual survey.

I am a transesxual, transracial handicapped black woman and I am keen to highlight the bigotry I face everyday.

Bump

German Filipino Mauri Jewish multi-sexualismistic but born in Ireland. Dropping heavy redpills in the comments once I got bored ticking boxes.

take a look at this.

demographics virginia edu /DotMap

The Racial Dot Map: One Dot Per Person for the Entire U.S.

Im a FtM Native American Esoteric Kekist who also has a spiritual link with nature as a result of my N.A. blood.

Praise Kek!

This, and I followed it up with being severely insulted that pork is served at lunch.

Diversity as taught by the universities and academic institutions is naught but a canard propagated by themselves who seeks to destroy the very thing they promote in line with the elites' will.

Diversity they push for in itself is a contradiction, eventually the groups meld and all identity is ultimately lost.

>www surveymonkey com /r/ 76GBQ38
i've been doing exactly that, but only get an "Oh Bananas! We can't find the page you requested"

Lol, I want to see their reaction

oh, there was nother space at the end. Sry!

Damn. That survey won't survive Sup Forums

Kill all white men!!! in all fields

As a Tri-Gender, Singaporean, Afro-Irish, Hindu student at Trinity I find this survey to be highly problematic

I am a robosexual technosapien from niggeria who is beaten up regularly for being robosexual by the lesbians.

caretaker is a nice guy cus he lends me his vacuum cleaner for a sneaky fuck every now and then

>think OPs flag is Italian
>take survey
>wtf why is it in English
>Irish this and that
>whats going on
>check flag
pic related

Glad I'm not the only one that sometimes confuses their flags.

Writing a script to spam the shit out of it now OP :)

For real? God bless you Ukraine bro.

Told them I was a Stormcloak and the imperials were oppressing me

Thanks. I'll fill it in later.

I think I'll go with 'I'm an Irish traveller who deals with daily abuse from the Nigerian students'.

The first page of the survey has defeated me. Its too boring.

Was fun explaining to my college going GF who uses survey monkey that my secret online club is sabotaging one.

this, I'm doing this now.

I went there last year for a bit, you guys are nowhere near as bad as my university

Most people look and feel the same. Its a real strenght.

Kek.
I just said I was a genderfuild kike and that muslims were oppressing me.

I have bad imagination

>trans-printer

I said I was an Irish Cottonmouth Snake and complained about everyone saying there were no snakes in Ireland, hopefully they like snek me.

Who /giving-innocuous-answers-just-to-skew-results/ here
I'm roleplaying as an Ulsterman. Catholics are uh-pressing me

Done!

Done, Black Gay Nazi with a thing for nude beach-sex.

Mexican staring frog reporting in

I identify as a Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger and I said that I was triggered when someone who identified as a T-34-85 said they could penetrate my boxy hull.

Smh chassis shaming.

ayyy

Done. I'm a transracial Caucasian-Black practicing Feng Shui Taoism.

Jesus I was only walking a round that shite hole today. To think it's where the fou der of modern conservativism was educated. Fml.

Identify yourself as racially-fluid, sexually hyper-aggressive attack helicopter.

>you wanna clank main guns with me :)

Said I wanted more representation for identifying as an Attack Helicopter that praised Kek. I will demand my need for more ammo and a landing pad for others that identify the same as me.

I am an Trans-Am imperial and I said the stormcloaks are oppressing me.

I hope this causes confusion.

My wife wondered how I was so good at flags in a quiz recently

done. im a marginalised chinese member of staff whos upset by the black boys who hang around at the gates and try to pull my trousers down

"I, uh, Browse /r/ vexillology!"

> secret online club

That's good. Sounds much better than the truth.

Wrote that as a native Indian I am regularly harassed by other students and staff members accusing me of the poor sanitary conditions of the public restrooms.

It's not my fault my parents didn't teach me how to shit in a toilet...

I just acted like an assblasted Syrian Muslim and called for Sharia law, only halal food on campus, and for women to cover up in every question.

Gotta make sure Canada isn't the most cucked somehow.

Answered as a Greek Demigod that was triggered by the lack of Parthenon's and Chariot races

kek. hopefully op can look forward to all the enrichment the new designated shitting spaces will bring

Pretending to be a staff member.

filling it out now

t. Swedish Trans-Black Post Gender Heteroqueer

I am a Mongolian Buddhist who is discriminated against by the Irish. They call me names like "Horse Fucker"

Kek

I'm an arab that is pissed by the lack of halal food and the little modesty of women's dress and way of talking to men

I said I was upset that there are no campus resources for transitioning trans-black students. Also that they should not hire white men

lol just said that too, and that not all swedes are rapists and terrorists

ive gone for a black demi queer.
>the javelin team be appropriatin muh culture

I just pretended to be a Muslim who felt like everyone was being oppressive. Hopefully, your country will let in more refugees so I feel welcome. :)