Setting aside time for this episode

What am I in for..

Unironic redpilling or ironic comedy?

Was this truely the greatest podcast in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110475548/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110502485/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110509025/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110509057/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110513879/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110522068/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524231/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524315/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524364/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524522/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110526531/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110535955/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110540558/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw this podcast

I don't care for Joe Rogan, but even he was entertaining during this. Jones is a red pilled savage as always.

>redpilled
dunno he refuses to name (((them)))

It was entertaining

just watch it whole and take precaution when you arrive at the big enchilada part.

>unironically believing in a redpill

stay bluepilled friendo

cliffs:
>breakaway civilization
>space aliens are demons
>elites are going to cull the population to 500mil
>elites exist
>NWO exists
>buy my water filters

the biggest enchilada

>Unironic redpilling or ironic comedy?
All of the above and more.

>(((globalists)))
>(((global elite)))

He actually did, look up his old podcasts

nazis don't care, they just want rifts to use as an excuse to not take action

>breakaway civilization
>space aliens are demons
>elites are going to cull the population to 500mil
>elites exist
>NWO exists

after he tells you all that, why wouldn't you buy his water filters?

Also, (((banking cartels))) and (((cabal))).

Never really watched either of them before. I enjoyed it much more than I thought. Came out thinking Jones is more intelligent than I imagined. He'd preface most of what he said with "this is what some people believe" or "they say". He's a roadrunner, but can word things to leave himself room to work.

It was entertaining as fuck and you'll get a contact buzz off Jones' energy levels. Even my wife wanted to start listening.

Yes

Best PODCAST of 2017

AND ITS NOT EVEN MARCH

haha ha .... fk you

The true GOAT podcast

The best part of the podcast was them going over Pizzagate stuff.
That's just the first 40 or so minutes. That alone is worth watching.

Midway trough Alex Jones goes into weird satanic stuff and dimension talk, which sounds insane, but when you go into the details he is just presenting accurate information in a very insane overly poetic and fearmongering way.

It's not that great. They get Alex wayyyyy too high and he goes off the deep end for like 2 of the 4 hours.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt as to what redpills were dropping during this?

>Jones - Inter dimensional energy vampires run the world
> Rogan - Let me just fact check that. Yep checks out
>continues for 3 hours
this is a high energy redpill, brainforce, mgt oil, weed and caveman coffee smoothie. Buckle the fuck up

>Jamie, pull up that black communist gangbang of Obama's mother

Multiple higher dimensions
Psychic vampires
Ascension based on pedo energies

Everything he says is real
>He's seen the data

Chem trails are pissweak, ATMOSPHERIC EAROSOL INJECTIONS are too secret to talk about.

Weather manipulation .

Stfu Eddie.

It was just entertaining. For the first hour and a half it's mostly Alex and Joe having neat conversation about current events. Eventually they drink whisky and Alex unleashes a ton of "Red Pills", The other dude become annoying as fuck, and Joe just tries to keep everything together.

Really not that informative, just fun to listen to.

last hour was unbearable because that fighter faggot got drunk and would never shut up

Its only the last hour.

kek

Buzz Aldrin told Alex the moon is made of water before an Indian probe discovers it.

There is a monolith on Phobos.

There were two NASA programs for the moon, one for show and one to go.

It's informative for normies because Alex Jones gets to clarify a lot of misconceptions about ''conspiracy theorists''.

The chemtrail discussion they had illustrated it perfectly.
Alex Jones doesn't believe some vague conspiracy that government is spraying shit into the atmosphere. He has specific data and leaks that show that governments are working on weather changing technology attempting to create rain clouds, attempting to stop hurricanes and stuff like that.

So bad. He'd just interupt and say some typical conspiracy shit. Remember when Alex said something about Buzz Aldean and Eddie wouldn't STFU up about his Instagram account? Joe asked him what was so crazy about it and he was like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude it's so crazy. Like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Fucking unbearable. The dude is unheard of so hopefully this is how he'll be remembered. An asshole who ruined what could have been the greatest podcast recorded.

>when your reach the 1 hour 45 minutes mark and Alex can't contain his powerlevel any longer

Holy shit, forgot the buzz Aldrin bit.

Anyone else amazed how high Alex got, and how quickly he sobered up?

You're right, it was pretty cool to hear Alex talk about those misconceptions.

>Anyone else amazed how high Alex got, and how quickly he sobered up?
taking a piss just sobers you right up, user :^)

>An asshole who ruined what could have been the greatest podcast recorded.

tbqh his fixation on the weather stuff was funny

It's the "greatest" in the sense of an online footprint for redpilling normies. It did and will continue to do wonders for the alt right, and especially for #pizzagate/pedogate. Teens who watch this will get redpilled quick on the Clinton cabal.

If you're a /polack, it's a boozy refresher course, and fun to see Jones so laid back, an Austinite whose stoned grin can win over sulky LA cucks. Def grating on the ears thanks to Eddie Bravo in last hour.

Again this shit, every single fucking time
He did that but since you do not watch or listen, just shitpost, you would not know niggershit

If you've heard / read all the redpills before, it can be a bit stale and Eddie is gonna be a pain in the arse.
If you're new to this, be prepared for a week of headache as your brain is playing catchup to years of neglect.

>Succulent Hotdogs

>keeps referring to globalists as synagogue of satan, satanic, demons
Honestly, answer this question for yourself.
Would his show be on hundreds of radio stations and all over the internet, and would be he Trump's best mate if he didn't use 'globalists' as a euphemism?

More to the point, it's constantly said that Trump is even more redpilled than Jones, and we know Trump has children who are married to Jews and in his business there's a shitload of jewry going on.

Are you taking the piss?

You're in for the basic gestalt.

On the moon landing, they indeed had two missions, one for backup and one for real, but the televised landing was prerecorded / fake live because the tapes and the transmission wouldn't survive the Van Allen radiation belts.

Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are great by themselves but amazing together. Eddie Bravo was pretty good in this episode too.

I hope they do another podcast very soon. Exposing Rogan's audience to Jones' ideas is one of the best ways to redpill a huge number of people and defeat the (((((globalists))))).

this is a pro hillary board. so no. no alex jones here

>falling for the eddie ruined it meme

you're in the wrong part of town hilldawg

>archived threads during the live broadcast

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110475548/ - 1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110502485/ - 2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110509025/ - 3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110509057/ - 4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110513879/ - 5
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110522068/ - 6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524231/ - 7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524315/ - 8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524364/ - 9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110524522/ - 10
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110526531/ - 11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110535955/ - 12
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110540558/ - 13

Not watching another JRE after that shitshow with Steven Crowder. Joe went on facebook next day and is putting up vids of him punching and kicking bags like a tough guy, and giving away bottles of New Mood lol.

taking the "right amount" of TRT for a "gland disorder" has those affects

I genuinely enjoyed Eddie in this.
Seeing him in awe in front of Alex, begging for more and more red pills.

No clue why all these reddit cucks cry about him in the comments.

Watched it while high and it blew my fucking mind. Going to trip balls and watch it again for maximum redpilling.

Hold tight user, all you think you know will soon be what you thought you knew.

It's because when Alex and Joe want to pursue deeper shit, Eddie wanted to talk about the moon landing and aerosols.

It's like two guys going 200mph, and one other guy insists they do 70mph.

honestly, who gives a shit, named (((them))) is just academic at this point. everyone knows, and by naming (((them))) he's just making himself a target for anti-semitism claims.
He just leaves you one little gap to fill in on your own and you want to discredit his whole shit for it.

Am I the only person that absolutely despises Crowder?
A good portion of what he says is just strawman arguments anyway, his show is boring as fuck, and when he actually researches something, he can literally only related to what he researched.
As soon as he is required to actually use his brain, he fucking fails to build a coherent argument.
I watched him "debate" that leftie cuck during the HWNDU-live show, and he got fucking slammed by the guy. All he did was come back to the shit he researched and memorized, but the leftie started bringing in different factors, and Crowder had nothing to fight back with.

Plus none of his retarded "JUST A PRANK BRO" videos are either funny or informative.

Additionally, he has a sort of "my chosen conspiracy is true" arrogance without anything backing it up

I hate the guy too, he's such a meathead who tries to force humor. I watched his interview with Peterson and he just tries too hard to be funny to the point that it's disrespectful

What's the time stamp when they smoke weed?

Listen to it first then ask for the /basicgestalt/

I can't fucking stand that obnoxious faggot.

Joe Rogan did an amazing job of reeling Alex in every time he went off on a tangent. He's actually a really talented interviewer in that regard. He does not let people get off topic. And that's uniquely beneficial to Alex whose main flaw is that he doesn't know how to filter himself.

If Alex Jones and Joe Rogan collaborated more, imagine the redpilling that could take place.

Yeah pretty much. And his only comedic routines consist of him acting gay.

He's not horrible though.

I heard recently that they're talking about doing a other podcast, if only because #911 is the largest, most watched and listened podcast in history.

Does iTunes still not list it in the top list?

I think Alex said they conceded and put it on the list, but I'm not sure and I don't use iTunes.

It was pretty damn amazing

HERE'S THE BASIC GESTALT:

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS TO CRIPPLE WESTERN INDUSTRY

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS - PIZZAGATE & COMET WAS TO DISCREDIT ATTEMPTS AT INVESTIGATION

ELITES INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

CNN PART OF CIA DISINFO DIVISION

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITES BUILD A HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE NERV REPUBLIC

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

The half coherent rambling and abridged conclusioning of the legit crazy alex jones

Thanks for the rapid recapitulation, proxybro.

Can you elaborate what you mean by the last paragraph? Are you saying Trump is or isn't redpilled despite the Jewry in his family?

LET ME GIVE YOU THE BIG ENCHILADA

It's great until he gets super fucking high and goes off about "psychic pedophile vampires" for the last hour

I wish I could relive the first time I watched it. It's great, take it in and enjoy!

Bullshit, the ultimate bad guy of Jones' universe is the Bavarian Nazis and Bavarian Illuminati.

Jones married a Jew, he's connected directly to Freemasonry and the CIA.

> Jones
> redpilled

If you're a crowder fan fucking kill yourself desu
There's an 80iq cap on being able to listen to him for more than 2 minutes

You're retarded

Just asking a question, officer

>being this much of a dumbass who can't do his own research
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU

Fuck off you disgusting Turk rape baby.

Jones says there are some Jews who are bad, he doesn't name the Jew at all.

You filthy non white shitskin wannabe.

J U S T C H E C K I T O U T
U
S
T

C
H
E
C
K

I
T

I
T

O
U
T

>there are some Jews who are bad
Surprise, surprise, that's exactly Sup Forums's stance as well, otherwise we wouldn't have Jews posting here in the first place

are you asking for the basic gestalt, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og

Who is that parrot? What relation is it to the Bogdanovs? An ally? A fan? Or their master?

OP here

About 2/3 through ....

Oh my GOD... Eddie Bravo is a piece of shit. ... but the back and forth between Alex and Joe is GOLDEN and essential listening.

The thing is Joe represents the questions that all of the normal non-nut job people have for Alex so he does an effective job of reeling Alex in and focusing on the proof behind Alex's stories... the deep dives he's able to do into Alex's content just works so well.

I hope they do another one soon (and muzzle that tattooed degenerate shit-bag, Eddie)... just get Alex and Joe together, unleash Alex and have Joe moderate and reel him in on deep dives.

>there are people in 2017 that STILL don't know that "the globalists banking cartels" are the jews

he doesn't have to name them, just what they DO and they out theirselves everytime

He's a real estate mogul, a business that's full of Jews and Jewish business practices.
Then there's the vaccine business that allegedly has messed with Barron and redpilled him on that, and his daughter being married to a jew.

If his success as a white man in the chosen people's world isn't a testament to his redpill status, nothing else can be.

Alex Jones gets drunk and makes Joe Rogan uncomfortable. He and Eddie bravo attempt to talk over each other.

Roe Jogan cuts the podcast off because they start trading hits and acting crazy.

If he does this he'll get permabanned from youtube, dipshit.

It was feckin great.
Destroyed the efforts of shills to paint AJ as cia as soon as they talked in depth about Pizzagate.

That podcast really did Alex a lot of good and gave him credibility in the eyes of normies. Joe stopped his rants and checked facts which proved a lot of Alex's statements.

Yeah but a lot of shit he has to say he couldn't back up other than "I totally have a high level insider" and couldn't give up his source.

Wether or not it's true I don't know but it seemed like a cop out.