Take a close look around you, look at your life

Take a close look around you, look at your life.
Why aren't you doing what you should be doing?

LEL
Why does ANYONE listen to that pale skinny canadian freak?
He looks so fucking weird. Like most canadians.

Saving money.

> insulting the Meme Professor

Because I'm obsessed with staring at the internet.

I'm delaying gratification. Thats a good thing right?

I listened to a few of his lectures. He doesnt really seem that profound. I wouldn't call him a genius or an idiot. He just seems like a regular professor who likes to perform thought experiments.

Also, everything he says about psychology and mythos was said by Joseph Campbell decades ago.

>insulting blue pilled retarded cuck

he is doing nothing wrong.

Jordan Peterson here. Let me remind you to stay awake because if you don't you will be taken advantage of. I've seen what this place is and you have people here who want to turn you guys into nazis. A lot of people here are well meaning trying to get a better understanding of the political world, but there are a lot of people taking advantage of men with low self- esteem. Remember becoming a nazi is just as bad as becoming a communist. Find a job you love doing. Find a girl you can love.

making friends

how THE FUCK do you make friends after college pol?

i make BANK

i am handsome

i am in shape

how the FUCK do i get out of my shell?

i have met some cool potential friends but many of them are extremely busy, they work till like 7pm and fill their weekends up with shit like hanging out with their fucking wives

i just want some friends pol but everyones already in their clique

>Why aren't you doing what you should be doing?

You mean laying under the tree for the rest of my life and watch my dogs run around?
Because I need to eat you faggot, duh.

Friends are a waste of time. That's a red pill.

Everything is a waste of time you fucking meme nihilist.

they arnt asshole

friends and a woman are literally the only 2 fucking things missing from my life, thats it.

i have done well enough in all other areas but anyone who pretends you dont need social interaction (i still get out 2-3 times a week but crave more) is a literal fucking autist

you NEED friendship, even if they are normie bluepilled fags you still need them.

you're a blue pilled cuck

and you're a shill

and you have no chin & uneven eyes

because lack of job opportunities and money.
jobs that are not really available to the public and only (((internally))) should be so fucking outlawed.
fucking nepotist bullshit, I swear.

No you don't you drunk degenerate.

i drink once a week max

i am looking for legit friends

bonus points for how redpilled they are

KEK
Poor you if that's your "role model"

>checks flag

but I do have a chin, fuck you, and my eyes are even enough.