Should Gay Couples Be Allowed to Adopt Children?

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/bill_letting_adoption_agencies.html

An Alabama Senate committee has advanced a bill to let faith-based adoption agencies, including those that care for state foster children, turn away gay couples on religious grounds.

The Senate Health Committee on Wednesday voted 6-1 for the legislation that would prohibit the state from refusing to license or sign contracts with adoption groups that refuse services to people on religious grounds.

Sen. Bill Hightower says his bill would protect the 30 percent of adoption agencies that are faith-based. Hightower says the bill would keep that adoption channel open for needy foster children.

Denise Brogan-Kator of the Family Equality Council says it would give groups the state's permission and taxpayer funding to discriminate against gay couples who want to adopt.

A House committee has passed a similar bill.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vyTSB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The cat gets it.

no

Only non-white children.

This and they should have to go to special schools away from white children.

>Should Gay Couples Be Allowed to Adopt Children?
No. Pick a side you sick fuck.

of all the orphaned children of the world, sure.

But we need to determine if homosexuality is genetic or not.

NO
All homosexuals are pedophiles.
Faggots are made by early childhood trauma, a boy is molested by a boy or man and that typically leads to that child becoming gay. You'll never meet a gay man that wasn't molested in early childhood, same with pedophiles which coincidentally are created the same way homosexuals are made.
Of course liberals will deny this even if you had all the homosexuals on earth telling them their molestation story, the liberal would mental gymnastics it's way into thinking that homosexuals are born homosexual.

Whites in general shouldn't be allowed to adopt. 90% of the time they choose some niglet nobody wanted.

God no, I have nothing against fags bumming each other in the privacy of their own homes.

But they shouldn't be allowed to raise children, it's horrible for the mental health of the child, just like single parents. People from fucked up families mostly end up fucked up themselves.

No

The only crime here is that big guys like that only like each other. Small cute guys like me are just abandoned.

no homo

No

It's actually the natural job for gay people. In the wild, gay animals take on unwanted offspring all the time so that the offspring has the chance to give their genetic profile to the next generation.

I understand why most people are against it though, every time I see a lesbian couple boost how they are gonna teach this baby boy how to be a 'good none-rapist' and you just want to take that child away and protect them. But straight feminists do this all the time and make shitty mothers. But my personal main problem with gay couples and children is that that child need interaction with both a mother figure and a father figure, but mind you, the most gender based relationships I have ever seen is from gay couples. A twink and his top know what to do and how to do and that twink would be a pretty good mum. But I wouldn't trust lesbians with babies though.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/vyTSB

NO NO NO NEVER

1. They are selfish vacuous materialistic cunts by nature...far worse than women
2. They consist of two men who can get sex on demand with other faggots at the drop of a fucking text on grinder or just going down the local gay bar..and as they are both gay men they have no problem with group sex and a revolving door of hook ups, even within "marriage" and "committed relationships" because it's "gay culture"
Not exactly a suitable environment for brining up kids...
3. If average straight men could fuck average straight women on demand..without having to pay for sex..average straight men wouldn't get fucking married because they wouldn't give a shit about getting married..so why do faggots? So they can ADOPT kids.
4. Why do faggots want to adopt kids? Well there many be a tiny percentage who actually want to be parents..if even that percentage truly exists..what we do know for sure is that lots of pedos are also gay..Most of those pedos turned gay and pedo as a result of childhood abuse...

It's a recipient for fucking disaster pushed by kikes in the MSM and by pedo politicians

We need to meme what Mylo admitted to..

It's common in the gay community for adult men to bring adolescents into the gay lifestyle..the rest of society calls this pedophelia and rooming ove vulnerable teens..(and probably younger than that) now think of the implications for adopted boys..and it's not just Mylo admitting it..George Taki has said the same shit plus we know how fucking degenerate Mylo and George are already so even without the implications of peophila acceptance..imagine cunts like either one being a parent..this is the truth about faggots. It's been buried by the MSM..they are not fucking equal in any way..they can be gay aplmthey like but keep them the fuck away from kids.

Yes we know pedos already infiltrate women and abuse their kids but they have to be covert and they often get caught...imagine the incentive now for them to adopt.

Discord is for faggots, I can see why you use it.

Homosexual and other sexual deviant should be kill.

> Should Gay Couples Be Allowed to Adopt Children
If the child in question is related to the gay couple in question, I think it's probably better than them being sent into foster care. Like if the parents die in a plane crash or whatever.

Only niglets.

No.

No. Now kill yourself for asking such a stupid question

Never

No.

No. Honestly don't think they should.

fpbp

daily reminder that Homosexuality is a mental illness and creates divisions in any community they exist in

No.

Fuck it gonna agree with captain sweden coming from middle class white trash mix i can honestly say i have seen child protective ignore a none drug using job holding 50 year old chick cause she ate carpet and give it to some other trailer trash that's just inter-family shit though and usually only comes up when the parent or parents die or get sent to jail in which case it usually takes up to 3-6 months for the parent to sign custody towards a certain family member.

actual adoption meh so long as they are okay with taking leftovers honestly even white crack babies go faster just cause there white.
so by leftovers i mean they gonna have to accept a mixed/black kid but given the nature of the family there gonna have they should be okay with it.

Only if the child was willingly put up for adoption by the parents as that is equally degenerate.

People should never normalize toxic gay relationships. It will breed more regressive gender confused leftists.