Is the Deep South becoming gay?

I lived in Montana for 3 years and NY for 4 and I was raised and live in Mississippi. Besides that I've got a lot of friends from all over the world. And people seem to think that it is homophobic down here, and I used to think the same, but after moving back I can see the complexity of the situation.

These southern states dealt with a legit civil rights movement not long ago, so it is understandable that the "LGBT issues" pale in comparison. Especially since the person can look, walk and talk like you and still be one of the people you fear discriminating against. People down here aren't actively trying to be equal to one another, but naturally equality comes about because most people ( excluding really old racist folks ) are simply tired of judgement.

There is more prejudice and more lack of prejudice. There is simply, more. And that is why the people here seem so real and the culture so deep. Because it is.

Living down here now as a gay man I realize that these people are simply redpilled on gays. If you say you're gay they do the only natural response: treat you like a woman. It can be intense at first because they literally put you in the "woman" category. There is no other category. That's the majority of what gay is anyway and as the prejudice of this area literally dies out it might be more fun being gay here than it is in the rest of the country, assuming we continue to move forward in common sense and not just blind faith progressivism. Just my 2 cents :)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vyTSB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/vyTSB

I come to Sup Forums specifically to speak without my tongue but thanks anyway. Would be cool to get some other perspectives on this!

does the gb stand for gay bois

Lesbian, gay bisexual I would assume.

fuck off degenerate fuck

i have some perspectives i want to give but my brain is too frazzled at the moment. i am reeling from shock at having tried to discuss a trans issue with some liberals and these liberals literally would not let me speak because i was pointing out why Trump's rescinding of the Title IX guidance regarding bathrooms was a good thing and not a bad thing. These fuckers won't even discuss the topic other than to rail against it, when they don't even understand the damned thing.

hey, you came to his thread, be nice. personal attacks are against the rules

good post Op. i am in mississippi too, and i think you make a good point.

oh shit I'm sorry

Can you give me some reasons why? I'm willing to listen.

People in central America respect other people. If you act like a cunt they treat you like a cunt.

If you act like a lady they treat you like a lady.

If you shove dick up your ass when with your boyfriend they dont act any different cuz it doesn't change how they see you cuz they don't see you with dick up your ass.

Yeah I just meant that in other places I was treated "gay" which here, is actualy just treated as a woman. In the "enlightened" parts of this country they seem to give gays a new category of behavior, at least in my experience, and that doesn't seem the way to go about it.

Just some ya know I respect you I appreciate the way you veiw the south. You said it better then I.

>Trannies tacking themselves onto the end of Homos and Bisexuals as if there's absolutely no distinction whatsoever

I don't know what's more discriminatory to gays: Preventing them from getting married or equating them to people who literally want to cut their own genitals off.

Here in Tennessee we don't care about gays we just hate FAGGOTS of all forms.

Well in place like Cali you got all the "we must be perfectly equal even though equality isn't truly possible." While still pushing for the "I'm a unique individual" thing.
They create real raceist and real segregation of people while yelling that they do the opposite of what they do.

Well I for one still think it's disgusting. The only southerners I knew would call faggots, maggots.

Checked. I don't think they should call it an Lesbian Gay Bi Tranny Queer Pedo community because some of those have no relation and other literally mean the same.

How many southerners did you know?

I know a Mexican guy from South Sanantonio TX. He said to prove your straight you gotta fuck man ass because as the dominant fucker your not the gay one.....
I doubted all of San Antonio is retarded.

Well the only person I ever met from Alabama anyway.

Don't even bother. Trans is mental illness 99% of the time. Only reason hormones is available is cause they whined. The long term effects are detrimental to your health not to mention doesn't actually turn you into a woman as is advertised.

Unfortunately sexuality is all pervasive in almost all content consumed and thus "trans" are able to live in a world that doesn't actually exist. It is a living echo chamber, a hug box, a suicide cult sponsored by the governments ignorance.

Unfortunately you can't say that, most are crazy before they get on the pills and once synthetic estrogen is in them they become completely lost. The only way out is to accept that the technology is not yet there to become a woman. I would guess it's actually kind of freeing to make that change but probably hard to do so. Gays get to crossdress, be cute, basically BE women but they have to admit it is all pretend. And that is an important distinction to make. It may be so fun to pretend that it takes up a large portion of who you are but it is still pretend. Caitlyn Jenner will get away with believing it is true but one day he will be on his death bed and will know that he was actually just a gay man.

Faggotry is a symptom of decline.

Yeah that sums it up! Hate niggers not blacks, hate faggots not gays.

>becoming

divide and conquer is a leftist meme

the yearly Christopher Street day orgy in my hometown is disgusting and the only reason why I want to gas all gays

Maybe you should stop going to it?

I don't in the first place, but it's 100% funded by tax payers money here and that's what makes me angry

Love Live will rise again!

I definitely don't want to be treated like a girl.