Putin

What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katerina_Tikhonova
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he dun hacked teh fuggen election now trump haz teh nuclear codez and we're all ebbin dead!!!:D:D:D

Great leader in the world

At least, since Bismarck.

Is that the guy who likes long big cocks?

Great leader and very tall..

Is he a closeted homosexual?

hes a fake nationalist faggot who sucks special interest cock.

He's the greatest, good thing he decided to run after all in 2008. That was a close one, there is no one who can hadle ruling such a complex nation.

Manlet desu

Based leader.
Literally did nothing wrong.

A good leader.

Saviour of the white race. (TM)

President Putin, he's just this guy, you know?

fishy, but cool

A dirty fucking russian who looks more asian than chinese.

James Bond villain tier. Cool guy who doesn't afraid of anyone. Hot girlfriend.

One of the best current leaders, I would vote for him.

An enemy to be feared and respected.

Someone to look to when I feel that my government is too corrupt.

I think he's based and tells it like it is

The USA, Russia, Canada, and Europe should form a Northern Hemispheric Treaty. Total population: less than 1 billion and falling.

I don't understand people who don't like relations warming. What the fuck else would they like to see happen? Another 70 years of nailbiting and mutual subversion?

Besides that, in terms of cultural climate, the West is way more Marxist than Russia is today, from where I sit. So there's nothing to be worried about.

piss on his grave someday

Putin bow to Khan of Finland

Very capable, but also a Russian leader with the most idiotic enemies he could wish for. What I mean is, take Europe for example, toppling European regimes isn't too hard when they're simultaneously waging a war against their own people. His "populists" simply offer a superior product (nationalism) than the established European regimes and inviting throngs of moronic wahabis is like handing him a victory on a silver platter.

This. Capable because his opponents are absolute imbeciles.

Great Leader, but a Dictator nonetheless... Basically don't fuck with him and don't trust him but you don't want to be enemies with him.

--------ATTENTION---------

DO NOT LISTEN OR WATCH ANY OF JAMES O'QUEEF'S SUPPOSED TAPES.

HE IS A CONFIRMED RUSSIAN NATIONAL WHO USES TOP OF THE LINE RUSSIAN CGI AND EDITING SOFTWARE TO MAKE HIS TAPES.

THIS IS PURE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH IN THIS COUNTRY'S INSTITUTIONS.

HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS FROM RUSSIA. THANK YOU

>European regimes
>waging a war against their own people

This is what I'm talking about, for all the handwringing over muh ebil commies the last 70 years, it sure doesn't look like it was Russia that convinced the West to cut its own balls off. Marxism's here and it walked right in the front door.

>Hot girlfriend
Which one? on the pic?

Alisa Kharcheva

I was thinking the former gymnast. Can't remember her name but I'd use her womb to pop out little Anglo Slavic hybrid babies by the boatload.

kabaeva.. nah, she's ex

My thoughts also

Geopolitical genius who must be stopped at all costs.

shart

So available? Ima booking my flight.

>more asian than chinese

>Anglo Slavic hybrid babies by the boatload
>Kabaeva Slavic
Her father is tatar and she was muslim till 2004 when she turned to Christianity in Greece

does anyone know if the whole rothschild thing he did was true or if he just nationalized the banks for another reason?

I'm not that fussy. I'm so white I glow in the dark, so how bad could the kids turn out?

>so how bad could the kids turn out?
she's half russian slav, half tatar, though i can tell by how she looks she got that tatar blood
but girls from that mix are usually attractive
all ruriks and in fact most of russian Nobility were that mix
if you mix in white anglo blood - should be alright, but i haven't seen you 23andJew details - can't tell

Putin and jews is controversial topic. He took actions against certain jew oligarchs such as berezovsky, khodorkovskiy, browder, but retained many others

Russia is better off without him.

The world's greatest leader. Probably the only GREAT politician in a time of fakes and hacks.

Trump is too mediatic; Farage too funny. Putin is just the guy.

based as fuck

A complex-ridden Russian, like most there. I know, lived near Moscow for 2 years.

One of very few true leaders

projecting much?

Doing a better job that most world politicians these days.

Shame ethnic nationalism isn't really a think in Russia. Some immigration control form him would be nice to see.

Crimea here, and happy to be part of Russia again.

You can say whatever the fuck you want ruskie, but i saw the situation there. I speak with thousands of ruskies, and the big majority were bigoted Putin fans with 6-9th grade education ax maximum. I did met with lots of intelligent and interesting Russians, and for some reasons the "intelligentsia" didn't support this midget leader of yours.

>ruskie
are you retarded?

You know all "inteligencia" tend to be liberal and thus anti Putin. Just watch how happy they are with Trup in murrica

I can't comment on the liberal part, because our conservative political spectrum here is more liberal than your pro-gay movements. BUT. I do know Putin fans there on average earn shitty salary, have crappy educatoin, look like shit, and still eat up Putin's cult of personality that is extremelyt widespread in Moscow (not so much in Saint Petersburg). Trump's voting demographic were also rednecks with low education.

He is nothing special he sucks jewish cock just like every world leader.

>Trump's voting demographic were also rednecks with low education.
So you're suggesting what the majority thinks and does should be my guide. Just because I'm educated and good looking I should support Hillary in the American case?

Show some fucking spine you cuck, I was vocal about my conservative views in a highly liberal college and you know what? People respected me for that

The fact you use "cuck" shows you're not a good-looking well educated dude. It means you're a basement dweller. I know no good-looking dude using this incel word LOL

the level of projection in your posts is epic bro

He's alright.

Putin's daughter is married to a Jew.

a puppet like the rest of us

he should fuck off with pressuring the baltic states though

he seems really cool to hang out with. totally respect the guy.

Putin's daughter is married to a Jew:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katerina_Tikhonova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov

So is Trump's..

TRUMP CONFIRMED PUTIN SHILL!!!

I wish he would fucking step down already.

What's wrong with you cucks? You overthrew CPSU only to end up with this wannable Stalin.

Doesn't that piss you off?

Whats your point?

Vladimir Putin is a good friend of mine

he's caesar reincarnated

also he managed to put a manchurian candidate in the white house

it's glorious