Didn't cuck my local Antifa hard enough

I was the user who 'cucked' his local antifa. They got a little ballsy and have been making more and more threats. Thank god i live in Merica' keep an eye on the news boys

ANTIFA will eject their female members like no ones business

give some more context user.

Did you infiltrate your local antifa?

What did you do?
Details user, details

Had my friend infiltrate their group and he told me they're actually planning something on my house. I still comment on their shit to fuck with them and what i posted was an aftermath of an argument

I remember this thread.

I'm the leaf who infiltrated and got a local antifa member expelled from University

Nope, Their purged members will usually get "Hall of Shamed" on social media

I took your advice and had a friend infiltrate their group, apparently they've got something planned soon. Expect a thread when i figure out when exactly

>clip

I tried to give them locations to meet me, im trained and wanted to record me beating the shit out of a few bought a gopro and everything

Ik ik ik ik *Magezine
>Sounded better for the situation

aka typical glock fuckboy muh 17 clips

Proud glock fuckboy
>glock= master race

>a leaf talking about guns to an American
lmao

That's good.

Up here all they do is bitch about trump and brexit

Although they might start shit when our election cycle happens. Depending on who the candidates are

>clip

I really wanted to just fight a few and record it to show everyone that their pussies, but i got a family so if they show up to my house im gonna have to shoot them, it will be recorded as well

>clip

god damnit i knew this would happen lmao

Ive been thinking about doing this lately. These terrorists need to be exposed.
No ANTIFA here so I'm going to start with the local mosque. Going to go in a few times and get free copy of Quran and hadiths to start until I gain their trust and start asking about certain passages until they out themselves and then turn the audio over to the authorities and get it shut down.

This. Glock a best

That is one sexy glock
hell yeah we need a subversion thread to get as many anons as possible infiltrating different groups

Glock master race

>Clip

>read que quran and hadiths
>see the truth
>explode

"""""clip"""""

>yeah i got big balls lemme infiltrate local antifa
>oh shit they know who i am
>cries to brother so scary people i messed with leave me alone
>look at my big balls
Yeah you showed them.

>Glocuck

you obviously can't read shit
>Gets called out by local antifa
>Brother cucks them
>Friend infiltrates
>Find out they're planning something on my house
>related pic was aftermath of argument when i tell them i know they're plotting

nice reading comprehension you burger fuck you
He sperged out on facebook, antifagotts got his real name, his brother the drug dealer got them to back down, his friend infiltrated the group, turns out they want to attack him

L O T I O N
O
T
I
O
N

>Please take care of your skin user.

>clip

>My clip can fit 17
>clip

Tybby
But yes we should start a subversion thread